Darren Wilson Has Resigned

giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:03 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
The grand jury process did not follow proper procedures, as you would know if you have been following the news.

So why dont you tell us HOW the GJ didnt follow procedure. Is this a point of law or did you pull it out of your patently biased ass?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:03 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
The grand jury process did not follow proper procedures, as you would know if you have been following the news.

So why dont you tell us HOW the GJ didnt follow procedure. Is this a point of law or did you pull it out of your patently biased ass?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:05 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
If you follow the news,

Oh, you studied law at CNN university...well that explains it!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:44 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
You are too indoctrinated in your political ideology to be a reasonable person. You never accepted one iota of contrary evidence when arguing Iraq. I take that as a harbinger of what you will want to do in this thread. Therefore, I will not get involved with you any deeper.

Wah...Wah.. Im gonna take my toys and go home!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:47 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Here's the truth. No one needs to shoot someone 12 times.

You wouldnt know the truth if it was stuck up your ass sideways.

So Brown was shot 12 times??? 12? What a dumb ass.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Garner CLEARLY raises his hands in surrender before being being taken down and suffocated in a choke hold that department regulations forbid.

Wrong again Frank. (it must be tiring for you to be wrong so often)

Garner wasnt raising his arms to "surrender" (what reason was there to surrender Frank?) He was raising his arms to avoid being hand cuffed, ie; RESISTING ARREST.
Dont be so disingenuous just to support a shaky conclusion.
giujohn

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:59 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
No cop (in this new) america will ever go to trial for any of this **** again.

Amen. Glad to see you have finally taken your head out of your ass.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 01:56 pm
@giujohn,
looks like we have a cop groupie here. Ever dream about blowing them? Rhetorical question
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 05:05 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
Garner CLEARLY raises his hands in surrender before being being taken down and suffocated in a choke hold that department regulations forbid.

Wrong again Frank. (it must be tiring for you to be wrong so often)

Garner wasnt raising his arms to "surrender" (what reason was there to surrender Frank?) He was raising his arms to avoid being hand cuffed, ie; RESISTING ARREST.
Dont be so disingenuous just to support a shaky conclusion.

When I am wrong, I say I am wrong.

Garner raised his hands in surrender. And in any case, he raised his arms. Any cop who cannot deal with a guy who has his hands raised up like Garner did...doesn't deserve to be a cop. And when the cop has as many helpers as was had there...the "doesn't deserve to be a cop"...goes double.

You really must not be much of a cop yourself, John.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 05:09 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
Darren Wilson came to Ferguson after being fired from the Jennings Mo. police force for exactly the same shitty reasons after THAT entire police force was dissolved.

Well there goes your credibility for this entire post...another dumb ass heard from. Wilson wasn't fired from Jennings...the department was disbanded. He had a perfect record. But we know that facts aren't important to dumb asses.

Are you sure he had a perfect record, John?

Are you sure his former chief of police did not think he was a trouble maker...and not an especially good cop?
oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 06:35 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
oralloy wrote:
And Han shot first.

AMEN!

I should look into downloading one of the fanedit restorations of the original trilogy. I have a good fanedit of Dune, and it is an absolute miracle what they were able to achieve in making the movie what it should have been.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 07:42 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I think the Eric Garner case should go to trial. That video is horrible to watch.

We soon will be reading posts by the usual suspects on here about Garner being a thug who attacked and hurt the cop in some way.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 08:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
You have already been told that he was a huge guy with a mile long rap sheet who appeared to be resisting arrest, and when you attempt to resist arrest bad things might happen to you and it is your own fault. Do not struggle, run, punch, throw things, grab for the gun, spit, kick, yadda yadda yadda if you want to remain unharmed.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

I think the Eric Garner case should go to trial. That video is horrible to watch.

We soon will be reading posts by the usual suspects on here about Garner being a thug who attacked and hurt the cop in some way.

I think the cop that jumped on his back should have been charged with negligent homicide. There was zero call for any physical contact in that incident. It all could have been settled with an appearance ticket. It was total over reach by th police officers involved.

Another case of cops not getting the respect they think they should have.

Does that fit the mold Edgar?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 11:02 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I think the cop that jumped on his back should have been charged with negligent homicide. There was zero call for any physical contact in that incident. It all could have been settled with an appearance ticket. It was total over reach by th police officers involved.

Another case of cops not getting the respect they think they should have.

Does that fit the mold Edgar?

The conservatives are going to call you tomorrow and demand that you forfeit your membership card for failure to comply with the speech rules of the tent.

Oh wait, it is the liberals who do that.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:31 am
Quote:
On websites catering to the law enforcement community, the mood was largely angry and defensive - reflecting a community that sees itself as under siege by an unappreciative public.

On Thee Rant, a message board for New York Police Department officers, many posters expressed relief at the grand jury's decision and concern for backlash against fellow cops.

Although the users are anonymous, the site attempts to limit its membership to verified law enforcement personnel.

"I was afraid this was going to be payback for Ferguson," writes one. "Thankfully that wasn't the case."

"To all the active cops working, be alert," says another. "Put your cellphones away, and watch each other's backs."

The grand jury's decision proved that the system works, writes "Officer Joe Bolton".

"You can hook up every cop in the nation with body cams, but the system, which is comprised of everyday citizens, ultimately decide the fate of all," he says. "This is our jury system, and it's not a lynch mob, it's a democratic process."

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-30323811

1) you are 100% right that what cops have been doing is exactly what the people and your political bosses have been telling you to do. This chanting about how cops suck as people is completely unfair bullshit.

2) great point....they jury decided, they did what they were told to do and now the people need to honor that, admit that the system worked, is did not fail as the mob on the street cry, and move the **** on. This sniveling about not getting the result you want from a system that you built is childish. If you want a different system then make a different system. Otherwise shut the **** up and sit down. ( I might have embellished the authors opinions)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 08:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
This guy is a cop? Wow. Just the kind of restrained temperment called for in someone with a gun and the right to use it. I've been in NC for 35 years and I've had mostly good experiences with police and deputies. I have a couple of friends on the force and I think that the majority of cops do a good and mostly thankless job. I'm respectful of them and grateful for them but when someone shoots a perp , an unarmed perp, 6 times and when that cop is 6'4" 200+ lbs. himself and screams "fractured orbital socket" when he clearly has a playground fight type bruise, then that officer is unfit to be on the force. Any force. As far as his superior officer in Jennings, part of the force that was so shitty it was selected to be DISBANDED, giving him a shining report as a model cop well..... what did you think he would say? CYA rules. As for the Eric Garner case, murder. Period.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 09:55 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I'm not sure you understand what murder actually is.

Quote:
The terms murder and homicide are frequently interchanged; however, there is a difference between the two. Homicide is the killing of one person by another. Murder is a form of criminal homicide, where the perpetrator intended to kill the other person, sometimes with premeditation (a plan to kill).

Words mean things and you should use them properly.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 10:08 am
okay, go **** yourself. that means bend your dick around your taint ( the colloquial term for the area between your testicles and your anus) and insert it into your rectum, ( dookey chute, so you understand) then employing a back and forth motion until the friction against your little penis causes you to have an orgasm. An orgasm is when semen and sperm exit your urethra. Your urethra is your pee pee hole.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:34 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I already know what words mean, but it's good to see you teaching yourself. Keep up the good work you sanctimonious prick you.