15
   

Darren Wilson Has Resigned

 
 
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 02:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The fact that Wilson was not able to resolve the situation (I agree we do not know what happened)...

...without shots being fired and without the suspect ending up dead...

...is a reason to SUSPECT Wilson MAY HAVE done something wrong...


The only thing that Wilson did wrong was not carrying a back up gun to shoot this violent felon between the eyes a nano second after the fight started for his primary gun began. In a life and death struggle there is only one rule...live.

As far as knowing what happened, the jury knew, and since you can read the transcripts on line, if you still dont know, you dont want too and never will.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 03:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
. Dont attack cops unless you are prepared to die.


I agree.

In fact, if you are not prepared for the worst...if a police officer tell you to sit...don't even look for a chair. Just sit.

If a police officer tells you not to move...not to "get out of the car"...you should just freeze.

But all that aside, the fact that Wilson was not able to resolve the situation without shots being fired and without the suspect ending up dead...ARE valid reasons to SUSPECT Wilson MAY HAVE done something wrong.

That is what I was saying.

Get your head out of the dark...and realize that I had a valid point in that.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 03:46 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
The fact that Wilson was not able to resolve the situation (I agree we do not know what happened)...

...without shots being fired and without the suspect ending up dead...

...is a reason to SUSPECT Wilson MAY HAVE done something wrong...


The only thing that Wilson did wrong was not carrying a back up gun to shoot this violent felon between the eyes a nano second after the fight started for his primary gun began. In a life and death struggle there is only one rule...live.


No one forces anyone to become a cop. If dangerous situations frighten you...become something else...a librarian for instance. There are times when being a cop requires putting yourself into danger...and the avoidance of that danger has to be tempered.

The firemen who entered the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 knew damn well that some of them were not going to exit. They went in. They did not run away...or do other things to protect their lives at the expense of doing what was required for their work.

Get that through your head...if you can.


Quote:


As far as knowing what happened, the jury knew, and since you can read the transcripts on line, if you still dont know, you dont want too and never will.


That was not a standard grand jury proceeding...and if you really were a cop and really are smarter than average...you would realize that.

Or if you do realize it...and you had a bit more moral fiber and integrity, you would acknowledge it.
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 10:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
As a police officer I have on many occasions run toward the sound of gunfire...this does not mean I am required to foolishly sacrifice my life. The object is to go home in one piece at EOW. If it's me or him, I guaran-damn-tee it aint gonna be me. And if I have to go out, he's coming with me.
Also I dont believe for a minute that any of those cops or firefighters knew those building would collapse...When I watched, I didnt.
As far as it not being a "standard" jury (what ever that means) the transcripts tell the story and anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out what happened.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 07:15 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

As a police officer I have on many occasions run toward the sound of gunfire...this does not mean I am required to foolishly sacrifice my life. The object is to go home in one piece at EOW. If it's me or him, I guaran-damn-tee it aint gonna be me. And if I have to go out, he's coming with me.


Open your mind once in a while, John, as opposed to your mouth...and you might be able to grasp what I am saying. And save that Rambo mentality for someone who thinks it shows courage.

I want all of my cop relatives to come home alive also.

But there are cops who abuse the right to protect themselves...and there is a problem with some cops being a lot quicker on the trigger with blacks than otherwise.



Quote:
Also I dont believe for a minute that any of those cops or firefighters knew those building would collapse...When I watched, I didnt.


Nice restructuring of what I said...which is the cruddy thing you seem to do regularly. I said nothing about the buildings collapsing.

The firefighters entering those buildings knew the huge dangers they were going to face...and almost certainly realized lives would probably be lost.

They went in.

No one forces anyone to become a cop...but if you take the job on, you protect ALL the people. This judge and jury mentality against young black males has got to abate.

Think...if you are able.


Quote:
As far as it not being a "standard" jury (what ever that means)...


It means a petit jury. A jury that hears all the evidence with the defendant being able to cross examine witnesses; present its own evidence and witnesses...and address the jury. You keep telling us you are a cop, so you should know that...and you tell us that you are above average in intelligence, so you should have been able to figure it out even if you are not really a cop.


Quote:
... transcripts tell the story and anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out what happened.


I think we all realize "what happened." Too bad your mind is too closed to realize or acknowledge that justice would better have been served if the case had not been "tried" the way the DA decided to try it EVEN THOUGH THE VERDICT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME, as I mentioned.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 07:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
I realize there is more to that "standard" comment that could be offered, but right now I am not disposed to do so.

If the DA had wanted Wilson indicted...he could have indicted him and allowed a petit jury decide if Wilson had overstepped the bounds of reasonable police actions.

The flood of evidence presented...and the caliber of evidence (some obviously false)...indicates that the DA just wanted to give the appearance of being fair. I don't think this thing was handled fairly...

...and in any case, I think the shooting of unarmed black males by cops has to abate.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 03:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
and there is a problem with some cops being a lot quicker on the trigger with blacks than otherwise.


Bullshit...show me the evidence.

Quote:
justice would better have been served if the case had not been "tried" the way the DA decided to try it EVEN THOUGH THE VERDICT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME, as I mentioned.


So justice would have been served, by the DA who knew from the evidence that Wilson was NOT guilty of a crime, and had him arrested, and tried at taxpayer expense knowing full well the out come just to placate the likes of al sharpton...AND THE LIKES OF YOU????

That ranks at the top of the stupidest things you have ever uttered.

BTW, the DAs job is not only to prosecute the guilty but to protect the INNOCENT from malicious presecution...and he did.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 07:09 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
and there is a problem with some cops being a lot quicker on the trigger with blacks than otherwise.


Bullshit...show me the evidence.


You mean the bodies?

Quote:
Quote:
justice would better have been served if the case had not been "tried" the way the DA decided to try it EVEN THOUGH THE VERDICT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME, as I mentioned.


So justice would have been served, by the DA who knew from the evidence that Wilson was NOT guilty of a crime, and had him arrested, and tried at taxpayer expense knowing full well the out come just to placate the likes of al sharpton...AND THE LIKES OF YOU????


Yeah.

Quote:
That ranks at the top of the stupidest things you have ever uttered.


Actually, not even close.

Quote:
BTW, the DAs job is not only to prosecute the guilty but to protect the INNOCENT from malicious presecution...and he did.


I don't know what "presecution" is...but I am more interested in being protected from cops like you.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 08:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
That seems to me to be overstating the case a good deal, Oralloy.

Police officers arrest suspects all over this country every day without a single shot being fired...and certainly without the suspect ending up dead.

The fact that Wilson was not able to resolve the situation (I agree we do not know what happened)...

...without shots being fired and without the suspect ending up dead...

...is a reason to SUSPECT Wilson MAY HAVE done something wrong...

...VERY WRONG, in fact.

It may be that he did not do anything wrong...but considering the circumstances, to say there is no reason even to suspect something might have been done wrong...is unreasonable.

Personally, I do not think there is anywhere near enough evidence to convict Wilson of any serious crime in this happening, but I wish the grand jury proceedings had been handled differently. My guess is that if the grand jury had presented a true bill (I even doubt that would have happened if the presentation had been handled better)...no conviction would ever have been obtained.

But to suggest, as you did, that "there is no reason to suspect that Officer Wilson ever did a single thing wrong"...is not reasonable.

I can see how it is possible that he did something wrong and we just don't know about it.

But before I start suspecting someone of wrongdoing, I need more than just the possibility that it could have happened. I need some sort of indication that wrongdoing has actually happened.

I don't see such an indication in this case.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 09:06 pm
@oralloy,
I understand that, Oralloy...and I respect it.

I simply feel differently.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 09:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:



and there is a problem with some cops being a lot quicker on the trigger with blacks than otherwise.


Bullshit...show me the evidence.

You mean the bodies?





justice would better have been served if the case had not been "tried" the way the DA decided to try it EVEN THOUGH THE VERDICT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME, as I mentioned.


So justice would have been served, by the DA who knew from the evidence that Wilson was NOT guilty of a crime, and had him arrested, and tried at taxpayer expense knowing full well the out come just to placate the likes of al sharpton...AND THE LIKES OF YOU????

Yeah.



That ranks at the top of the stupidest things you have ever uttered.


Actually, not even close

BTW, the DAs job is not only to prosecute the guilty but to protect the INNOCENT from malicious presecution...and he did.



I don't know what "presecution" is...but I am more interested in being protected from cops like you.


Yeah Frank...I see the weasel coming out here with your bullshit reasons for not answering

http://thejennabee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/weasel-235x300.jpg

SHAME ON YOU
carloslebaron
 
  1  
Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:28 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

The only thing that Wilson did wrong was not carrying a back up gun to shoot this violent felon between the eyes a nano second after the fight started for his primary gun began. In a life and death struggle there is only one rule...live.

As far as knowing what happened, the jury knew, and since you can read the transcripts on line, if you still dont know, you dont want too and never will.


I disagree with you with the case of Garner in NY.

But here, I agree that officer Wilson did the right thing.

I have met with dudes who used their bodies as "weapons" to intimidate and assault people. They just "walk" against others and overcome them in a corner in a bar or street.

Brown had the same intention with officer Wilson. One can tell this, because the video of his robbery minutes before shows him using his big body against his victims.

In his last encounter, Brown used his body as a weapon and officer Wilson used his gun as a weapon.

The police officer's weapon finally ended the early criminal career of the young man Brown.

Case closed.

0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 07:58 am
@giujohn,
Actually, John, I think you just enjoy calling me a weasel.

Kinda childish on your part...but if it gives you a kick, go for it.

You should be aiming your "SHAME ON YOU" toward yourself.
Wink
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 08/12/2020 at 09:42:44