Darren Wilson Has Resigned

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 05:34 am
@Brandon9000,
If you follow the news, you know grand juries notoriously fail to indite police officers, no matter the evidence.
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 05:47 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
If you follow the news, you know grand juries notoriously fail to indite police officers, no matter the evidence.

(A) So all police officers who are accused are guilty? What is your evidence in this case?
(B) So curious about why you didn't respond to my statement that the victim had just robbed a store and physically bullied the clerk who tried to stop it.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:48 pm
@Brandon9000,
A. Bullshit.
2. The murdering officer had no knowledge of his victim's petty crime, which probably did not even merit a jail sentence anyway.
Wilso

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:51 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

Probably a good idea. How can he possibly police that neighborhood? Best wishes to him. He has suffered enough.

The kid he shot 12 times suffered. The family of the kid suffered. That murdering **** hasn't suffered at all..
McGentrix

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 07:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

How about because he murdered someone and got away with it.

Ha! Funny. That's what cops do, maybe you're not up on law enforcement and what their job entails?

Murdered someone, please.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 07:50 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

How about because he murdered someone and got away with it.

Ha! Funny. That's what cops do, maybe you're not up on law enforcement and what their job entails?

Murdered someone, please.

"OMG, the drone pilot has murdered 17 people and keeps getting away with it! Call the judge! Call CNN! Call the Reverend Sharpton!"
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 07:51 pm
@McGentrix,
Good cops don't murder people. But as long as people keep their head up their ass, the bad ones will be encouraged to do just that.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 07:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Good cops don't murder people. But as long as people keep their head up their ass, the bad ones will be encouraged to do just that.

Honest people dont call every person dead by human hand "murdered", or assume that every dead guy with bullets in him was.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 07:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
A. Bullshit.
2. The murdering officer had no knowledge of his victim's petty crime, which probably did not even merit a jail sentence anyway.

A. What is your evidence in this case that the grand jury was wrong?
B. I know that. The point is that the victim was a criminal who was accustomed to using his size to intimidate. It doesn't prove that the officer acted properly, but it does suggest that the officer's account of the victim's actions was at least plausible.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:23 pm
@Brandon9000,
You are too indoctrinated in your political ideology to be a reasonable person. You never accepted one iota of contrary evidence when arguing Iraq. I take that as a harbinger of what you will want to do in this thread. Therefore, I will not get involved with you any deeper.
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:37 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
You are too indoctrinated in your political ideology to be a reasonable person. You never accepted one iota of contrary evidence when arguing Iraq. I take that as a harbinger of what you will want to do in this thread. Therefore, I will not get involved with you any deeper.

You have made an assertion which you refuse to defend. If this were a fair debate anywhere, you would be declared the loser. I have tried to argue the case, to which you have responded by talking about me personally. You lose. By no means do you have any sort of moral or discussion high ground. You simply cannot defend your position.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:52 pm
I am still not clear on all the evidence the public knows, to date, and I also have a reluctance to read about all this because of my own feelings of ''not again", so maybe I've missed something that would convince me it didn't need to go to trial.
I don't know what I would have done if I were a juror and it got to trial, but that it didn't get to trial seems organized from some stuff I've read (no links).

So, I'm not clear it was murder, but I don't like the whole thing.
I agree with the generality that what we see from the police, years on, seemingly to infinity, is a readiness to kill people of color.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:53 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't refuse to defend to some other posters. Just not you specifically.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Show me a history of this cop using unreasonable force or a history of racism. I'll be the first in line to discredit a bad cop. There are plenty of them to talk about and accuse of being a murderer or worse. This guy Wilson isn't one of them though.

It takes two to tango on the streets. Martin didn't get killed with his hands up and he was certainly not an angel during his attack on the cop.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:41 pm
@McGentrix,
If you read the opening post of this thread, you will know by now that Wilson was no angel before he came to Ferguson. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do so.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 10:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

If you read the opening post of this thread, you will know by now that Wilson was no angel before he came to Ferguson. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do so.

You are an idiot, Officer wilson was a rookie, was very young, and was there only about 2 years ( and that 2 years includes his time at the academy) , AND he never had any problems AND there is no evidence in the public discussion about him having one lick of problem working with blacks or policing blacks. He could not have possibly had the first damn thing to do with the problems in that department.

You folks on the left never tire of the bullshit, especially the outrageous lie intended to manipulate the actions of your fellow citizens bullsit.

Everybody like you on the left needs to sit down and shut up until and unless you are willing to try to figure out what is reality and also tell the truth.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 05:35 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I don't refuse to defend to some other posters. Just not you specifically.

Not because I'm a troll, not because I'm personally insulting, just because I tend to expose bad logic. This is a forfeit. I win. You have no evidence that this officer acted improperly or that the grand jury reached the wrong conclusion. You just like saying it.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 05:57 am
Here's the truth. No one needs to shoot someone 12 times. Here's the truth. This guy , had he remained on the force, would have encountered many many belligerent guys, big guys like him and been involved in more than one altercation. I shudder to think multiple gunshots would be his go to solution every time. Here's the truth. Police officers armed and having a license to use deadly force need to have WAY MORE restraint than Joe Lunchbox. Here's the truth. This guy didn't. Here's the truth. Michael Brown may have put himself in a situation to be shot, maybe even to die from his wounds, but not 12 times and not because of a "rookie mistake". Here's the truth. Orbital fracture of the eye socket? Bullshit. I've had more damage, me and millions of other people, from playground fights. There are pictures you know. Here's the truth. this guy clearly doesn't belong in law enforcement and now he isn't and people are better off for it.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:03 am
@Brandon9000,
Of course, Brandon. I defer to your reasonableness. You are always correct, any time you pop in.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:04 am
One more thing. Darren Wilson, unlike you arm chair quarterbacks rationalizing the shooting of Michael Brown, killed Michael Brown. Brutally. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and figure he's a human being and is probably racked with guilt and he'll live with that for a long time. To you asshole, yeah Hawkeye I'm talking to you, he was just a n**ger that you're glad was taken off the streets. You said that in print for the world to see. Get some humanity or YOU shut the **** up why not .