Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:13 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
A non religious amen to that, bvt.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 10:36 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

If you read the opening post of this thread, you will know by now that Wilson was no angel before he came to Ferguson. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do so.

Let's see what color glasses you read with...

concerning Wilson in Jennings,
Quote:
Officials say Wilson kept a clean record without any disciplinary action.

Quote:
Robert Orr, the former Jennings police chief who retired in 2010, said of Wilson: “He was a good officer with us. There was no disciplinary action.”

While in Ferguson
Quote:
Wilson won a commendation this year after he subdued a man who was found to be involved in a drug transaction, and he was honored in a ceremony in the Town Council chambers.

In dealing with his personal home life,
Quote:
A family friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of threats, said Wilson sought out a career in law enforcement as a way to create a solid foundation in his life that he’d been missing.

“He had a rough upbringing and just wanted to help people,” the friend said. In Wilson’s childhood, “there was just no structure.”

Concerning getting shot 12 times (?!)
Quote:
Autopsies showed Brown was shot six times.

Regarding cops in general
Quote:
Experts on police shootings say the investigation, including the grand jury deliberations, will focus on whether Wilson had a reasonable perception of being threatened with bodily harm. The experts say it does not matter how many bullets Wilson fired. Police are trained to shoot at the center of mass and stop the threat.

“If it’s an imminent threat of serious bodily harm, yeah, you become the judge, jury and executioner,” said Alpert, the University of South Carolina criminologist.

So, where in the opening post do you get the idea that Wilson was no angel? I read a lot of bad things about things surrounding him, family, first job, second job, corruption of others, but nothing bad about him.

Maybe you can help me out.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 10:58 am
In who's employ are these experts? Who's writing their checks?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 11:12 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
It's your article bear, you tell me.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 11:52 am
While I am often ashamed of my white heritage, I find Charles Barkley's take on Ferguson as food for thought.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/12/03/charles_barkley_on_ferguson_al_sharpton_part_of_the_same_cast_of_sad_characters.html
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 11:57 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

While I am often ashamed of my white heritage, I find Charles Barkley's take on Ferguson as food for thought.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/12/03/charles_barkley_on_ferguson_al_sharpton_part_of_the_same_cast_of_sad_characters.html

If you are a white male you are supposed to be ashamed of both being white and being male.

****. That.
woiyo

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 01:42 pm
@neologist,
I did not know skin color was part of "heritage".

This society is screwed up when all you can think about is someones skin color.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
no you shouldn't be ashamed of being a white male. If you're a white male racist asshole however..... that's a different story.
engineer

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:13 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Did you see the outcry over the new Star Wars trailer? The storm trooper shown with his helmet off is black. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/02/black-stormtrooper-star-wars_n_6257960.html
(I don't know that this belongs here but I didn't want to start a new thread for it.)
engineer

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:19 pm
Officer who strangled a man in NYC to not face trial.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/03/eric-garner_n_6263656.html
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:29 pm
@engineer,
Is his mailing address available? Hawkeye will want to send him a thank you card. Mr. Green
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:33 pm
@engineer,
Christian Bale as Moses though....no problem Laughing
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:34 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Is his mailing address available? Hawkeye will want to send him a thank you card. Mr. Green

The idiot says in spite of years of me talking about our broken justice system and the abuse of the citizens at the hands of the state. Drunk
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:41 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Did you see the outcry over the new Star Wars trailer? The storm trooper shown with his helmet off is black. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/02/black-stormtrooper-star-wars_n_6257960.html
(I don't know that this belongs here but I didn't want to start a new thread for it.)

With all of this energy spent on the policing of communications you would think that we were bored and had no major problems to work on. America has completely lost the ability to evaluate and then to prioritize.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 03:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

blueveinedthrobber wrote:

The idiot says in spite of years of me talking about our broken justice system and the abuse of the citizens at the hands of the state. Drunk

I think you've made it patently obvious your primary concern is with the abuse of white citizens.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 03:47 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
I think you've made it patently obvious your primary concern is with the abuse of white citizens.

I have very little interest in race. What you have heard is my lack of any further patience with the black victim story and my demands for reason and justice over this knee jerk uneducated emotionalism that mostly rules this society now and concluded mistakenly that I am about white power. This does not come as a shock to me because over the years at A2K I have seen that you are very wed to your beliefs and fantasies, and are very non observant of those around you. Nor respectful. I dont think that there is any chance that you will ever have the capacity to understand anyone who is not a member of your tribe.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:52 pm
I can observe and understand perfectly the reality of someone who sends private messages calling blacks ni**ers. That removes all your credibility and makes you a ******* racist, period. The only people who would disagree are other racists. You've got nothing. Talk all the self righteous bullshit you like and project your nastiness on to me or anyone else, you've revealed yourself. End of story.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:03 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I sent you a copy if a response I did in a thread to your words by PM because otherwise you were not likely to see it becwuse of the convoluted way it came about. I almost never PM, and I would never pm something I would not say in a thread, just as I dont say anything behind the back that I would not tell a person ,( and usually have).

I any case, you are the last person who should be throwing that brick.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
I have said this before but this magic trick where we can deploy words to make brains spontaneously combust is really cool. The people who have these brains remind me a lot of the primitives who think that photos steal their soul, or those who are sure that music is the tool of the devil.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2014 09:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hawkeye10 wrote:

I have said this before but this magic trick where we can deploy words to make brains spontaneously combust is really cool. The people who have these brains remind me a lot of the primitives who think that photos steal their soul, or those who are sure that music is the tool of the devil.
0 Replies