Darren Wilson Has Resigned

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:04 am
He cites "safety concerns". That might be a mistake Darren. Private citizens aren't allowed to shoot people 12 times just because they're kicking your ass. Except in Florida, of course. In addition, there is talk of dissolving the entire Ferguson police force and absorbing it into the St. Louis County Sheriff's department because of their shitty track record of lax police work and community cooperation. Here's a little kicker for you. Darren Wilson came to Ferguson after being fired from the Jennings Mo. police force for exactly the same shitty reasons after THAT entire police force was dissolved.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/darren-wilsons-first-job-was-on-a-troubled-police-force-disbanded-by-authorities/2014/08/23/1ac796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 15 • Views: 9,953 • Replies: 232

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:22 am
He probably figured a sniper would be waiting for him out there.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:42 am
@edgarblythe,
as I said in my original statement...pussy.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:45 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
...Darren Wilson came to Ferguson after being fired from the Jennings Mo. police force for exactly the same shitty reasons...

That's not what it says. It says that he was a member of a police department that was disbanded for reasons pertaining to the whole department.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:50 am
@Brandon9000,
How does your version differ from bear's?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:58 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3RMRAMCIAAIAxV.png
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:00 am
@edgarblythe,
it doesn't. Brandon is merely playing his righteous indignation card.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 12:19 pm
So, how am I misinterpreting this?

Quote:
One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson.

That's from your article. It doesn't say that he was individually fired.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 01:25 pm
@Brandon9000,
neither did I
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:42 am
Probably a good idea. How can he possibly police that neighborhood? Best wishes to him. He has suffered enough.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 10:23 am
@woiyo,
If the legends are true and there's such a thing as Hell he hasn't even BEGUN to suffer yet.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:06 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

If the legends are true and there's such a thing as Hell he hasn't even BEGUN to suffer yet.

Why is that? Cause he's a cop? Cause he's white?

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:09 pm
@McGentrix,
How about because he murdered someone and got away with it.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
precisely
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:37 pm
It is impossible for me to believe that the city would spend as much time as they did negotiating an exit if there was to be no financial transaction. Of course both sides have an interest in not telling the citizens, but we need to know what it was and where they buried the money trail. We know what it was not, retirement or a severance through normal channels. I figure the city facilitated a deal though a third party, perhaps an insurance company.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 09:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
The more I think about it the more I suspect that the state was the third party funder.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 10:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
How about because he murdered someone and got away with it.

Not what the grand jury thought. What is your evidence?
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 10:17 pm
@Brandon9000,
It is not my evidence that needs to be considered. The grand jury process did not follow proper procedures, as you would know if you have been following the news.
Kolyo

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 10:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
And we're not talking about humans convicting him, anyway.

We're talking about God eternally damning him to Hell. God sees all the evidence -- even stuff we're unaware of.
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 05:15 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
It is not my evidence that needs to be considered. The grand jury process did not follow proper procedures, as you would know if you have been following the news.

I have been following the news. I won't ask you in what way they failed to follow procedure at the moment. I'll just say that they were still intelligent adults who heard a lot of evidence and concluded that he was innocent. What is your evidence that he wasn't?

It's by no means evidence that the police officer was telling the truth, but in terms of plausibility, but you are aware, right, that the victim had just robbed a store and physically bullied the clerk who tried to stop him?