Was I assaulted?

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:51 pm
@Germlat,
My daughter wouldn't do that. I know my daughter very well, and she's dealt with both you and Ollie well enough.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:54 pm
@izzythepush,
she has indeed Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Did you tell your daughter that you would not hesitate to report her in case she did something like the OP describes? She needs to know what sort of father your are.

Why would I have to vocalise such a question? She's read this thread, I wanted her to see some of the jokes I'd made at your expense.
Germlat

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
I'm assuming you know the repercussions of living with a sex offender record?

They are a little more civil in the UK as when they placed a person on a sex register offenders list it normally is for a set time period not for a lifetime.

Now I have no idea if other courts records are open in the UK with reference to a minor or not.

Here in the U.S if a person is charged even if NOT convicted , arrest records can still come up on a background check...so even if the charges are dismissed due to proof there was not enough evidence to charge, it would still be a dark smear on someone's reputation.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:57 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:00 pm
@Germlat,
Can I just point something out, the question I thought you were referring to was the one you asked on the other thread, not the one about calling the police if she raped anyone. I only just saw that as we double posted.

As for your question, I'd already answered it, here.

http://able2know.org/topic/258923-10#post-5812418<br />

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:01 pm
Damn! My daughter has just gone out, and I forgot to warn her not to rape anyone, because she'll get no help from me in that respect.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:12 pm
@izzythepush,
You made jokes? Were they funny?

I'm happy to learn that she read your stance on this. Like that, if she ever runs afoul of the law, she will know not to come to you for help.
Germlat

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:16 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Damn! My daughter has just gone out, and I forgot to warn her not to rape anyone, because she'll get no help from me in that respect.

I hope she was warned about this...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:16 pm
@Olivier5,
I wouldn't expect you to get any of them. Those who do not get jokes are destined to become the butt of them.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:19 pm
When my daughter read this thread earlier, she gave me a hug, because I posted this.

http://able2know.org/topic/258923-11#post-5812534

It's quite an interesting sociological exercise to see how small minded people think, and how detached from reality they really are.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:22 pm
@izzythepush,
I am sure they were ho ho ho soooo funny, if they were about my penis... I just wanted to laugh profusely, in order to reassure you that they were funny and that I was capable of understanding them. You seem to need a lot of reassurance like that.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:25 pm
@Olivier5,
I think you might be overcompensating just a teeny bit there.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:29 pm
@Olivier5,
As you asked so nicely, it's not your willy, obviously, but it is French.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

It must be also nice for her to know that if she become pregnant and she then tell you that she got into that state due to being raped you will torture the man to death on her behalf.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Says the dunce who answers two posts each time I hit one of his nerves... and who's got an infinite reserve of anti-French TV shows at his fingertips. Now who is compensating here? Laughing
Germlat

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:51 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

It must be also nice for her to know that if she become pregnant and she then tell you that she got into that state due to being raped you will torture the man to death on her behalf.

Maybe his grand child would be born in prison...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:51 pm
@Olivier5,
Yes, that must be it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:54 pm
@Germlat,
You give BillRM the opportunity to fantasise about my daughter being raped, and then you join in the fantasy.

At least you've shown your true colours.

With a mind like that it's no wonder you've got no room for a sense of humour.
Germlat

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:56 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You give BillRM the opportunity to fantasise about my daughter being raped, and then you join in the fantasy.

At least you've shown your true colours.

With a mind like that it's no wonder you've got no room for a sense of humour.

Two in a row...that's what Olivier was talking about...keep working at it. Are you also calling me a pedophile? Wow Izzy you sound desperate.