Was I assaulted?

Olivier5

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
That double negative was made on purpose. You're taking yourself too seriously, Izzy. You don't need to be such an asshole all the time.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 12:42 pm
@Olivier5,
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 02:30 pm
The Virgins - Teen Lovers
(Teen lovers, don't wait -- Vacation is over, don't wait)

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 05:06 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
She knew from the start that he wasn't ready for sex yet, and she agreed to that And it sounds like she changed her mind, like she ran out of patience . Then he let her grab at him and they engaged in consensual kissing--in response to her demand that he "put out" they set the consent boundary at "second base" by mutual agreement. But, after he whispered "goodnight", it sounds like she almost immediately went behind the consent boundary she and he had agreed to, got on top of him "good night" is registering the plan to go to sleep. Plans can change, and partners have the right to lobby for a change if they want to, held him down, covered his mouth Could be an act of "please dont say no", and forced him to penetrate her facts not in evidence, thus my question while he was clearly resisting and trying to get up was this the no before he indicated yes? We dont know--all of which she did while he was indicating non-consent facts not in evidence, .

There's no "confused consent" there and you know that I think there might be, but I dont have enough information to say. He was clear all along he didn't want to have sexual intercourse with her we dont know about all along, because in his story Travis jumps to the end. Why? , he had made that clear verbally, and when she forced it on him, he resisted--resistance is legally considered a behavioral "NO!". And I need to know if this was followed up by a yes
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 09:28 am
@Olivier5,
48. And I like when you say 'don't you have no shame'...with double negatives. I do that too Wink
You have not answered (or I missed it) when I asked if urges are not satisfied is it bad for health?
Olivier5

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:18 pm
@Eliusa,
I did answer that i think. Lack of sex is bad for your health, yes. Most organs are healthier when they are used than when they are not. Nuns have higher uterus cancer risk than other women. I don't know exactly but would assumd that physical health risks crank in after a very long time without sex though. Mental health is another issue.

I use the double negative for emphasis. I think it's kosher this way.
firefly

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 12:06 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Lack of sex is bad for your health, yes

I don't know that that's true.

But, in any event, you don't need to have sex with another person to satisfy your body's physical/biological needs for sex. Masturbating to orgasm accomplishes the same result in that regard.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 04:07 am
@firefly,
Quote:
Masturbating to orgasm accomplishes the same result in that regard.
you know, I did not realize till now just now ignorant you are. Mastrubation is as good as real sex ??!! No ficking way, not even in the same universe. You honey, dont get out enough.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:53 am
@hawkeye10,
Fly was commenting on health issues possibly related to lack of sex. She didn't say that masturbation was as good as sex. Let's play fair.

Masturbation is not as good as the real thing but better than nothing...
firefly

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 12:33 pm
@Olivier5,
You understood me correctly, Oliver.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:36 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

You understood me correctly, Oliver.

Thanks, but your point wasn't hard to get. Fairly common-sensical too.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:32 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Thanks, but your point wasn't hard to get. Fairly common-sensical too.

Which is why Hawkeye didn't get it.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:39 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Which is why Hawkeye didn't get it.
I have been busy with labor problems due to illness lately. I have less time than normal to read back into threads. Plus A2K seems busier lately, I have been having trouble keeping up. Ya, I am not happy with sloppiness, but I cant do perfect right at this moment.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 05:51 am
@hawkeye10,
Misunderstanding is the norm here, not the exception.
0 Replies