19
   

Law Enforcement and the African-American community

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 09:45 am
@izzythepush,
They all had the same parents and/or they went to the same school called "Become Stupid."
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 02:52 pm
@izzythepush,
You'd lose the bet...I dont have THAT much time on my hands. Nor do I care THAT much about morons on A2K...LOL
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:42 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
I have not seen such a LOW-CLASS poster from the gutter like you, ever!


Please allow me to introduce you to Coldjoint.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:54 pm
@RABEL222,
Thanks for my laugh for today. Mr. Green
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:57 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Please allow me to introduce you to Coldjoint.


LOL...HEY COLDJOINT...if you is me baby you is one goodlooking Mother F-----R!!!!
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  3  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:23 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
Or Cuba, for that matter. The fact that the USA is a republic
has nothing whatever to do with its form of government, which happens to be that of democracy. [????]
This is a democratic republic.
The Founding Fathers understood that quite well; in this century we've gotten caught up with dumb partisan semantics.
It IS a democratic republic, as u said.
It is OBVIOUSLY NOT a "democracy" as u also said, in foolish error.
OmSigDAVID
 
  3  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:26 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
So endth the lesson dumb ass. Have a nice day.
I believe that u 'll find the imposter
not to be able to learn.
OmSigDAVID
 
  4  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:36 am
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:

Quote:

Oh come on dumb ass...you knew EXACTly what I was saying.
You're just trying to be difficult cause you like beeing a troll...just admit it!


There's no doubt in anybody's mind that you are an inferior low-class poster,
Hay!! I reject the effrontery
of your un-mitigated presumption to speak for me,
in regard to what is or is NOT in my mind.

U speak for yourself, damned fool.
Did your mother ever teach u any manners????????? The nerve of some people!
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:47 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Since I'm the one not able to learn, please explain to us the meaning of "Republic of China, Russian Republic, and the Republic of Cuba?"

These are internationally accepted descriptions of these countries.

All "republic" means is that a monarch is not the form of government.
Quote:
re·pub·lic
riˈpəblik/
noun
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives.


In the United States, once the representatives are elected, they hold supreme power, and the people have no say in their decision making. They make the laws without input from the people. The president can declare war even if the people are against it. That's supreme power!

Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 02:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
It IS a democratic republic, as u said.
It is OBVIOUSLY NOT a "democracy" as u also said, in foolish error.


That is so fine a distinction I have real difficulty seeing just what the distinction is.
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 08:15 am
@Lustig Andrei,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
It IS a democratic republic, as u said.
It is OBVIOUSLY NOT a "democracy" as u also said, in foolish error.
Lustig Andrei wrote:
That is so fine a distinction I have real difficulty seeing just what the distinction is.
That tells us that u do not understand the concepts at hand as well as u SAY u do,
when u r insulting John.
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:42 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Well, then, perhaps you might be so kind as to explain the differences to us benighted non-members of Mensa, David. It's hardly enough to say I'm wrong without pointing out the specific error.
parados
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:52 am
@giujohn,
It's funny that you would end your lesson without ending the sentence that shows your argument is wrong..


Quote:
1 a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.


Now you show yourself to be dishonest by clearly cutting off part of the sentence so you could claim victory.
0 Replies
 
parados
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:54 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

BA Political Science, double minor in Police Science and Physics, Deans List National Honor Society. 2 years paid intern as Legislative Assistant, N.Y. Senator. (I assume thats what you are looking for? Are you dully impressed now dumb ass?)
If you tried to that democracy crap in a Poly-Sci 101 class you'd fail it for the dumb ass you are.


If you pulled the crap of cutting off part of the definition to try to show you were correct you would flunk in any class. I hardly doubt you made the Dean's list using those tactics. It's more likely you are being as honest about making the Dean's list as you were in posting the definition.
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:50 am
@parados,
Just have giujohn post some pictures of the Dean's List certificates. Our older son received one every semester during his undergraduate years and graduated summa cum laude.

Maybe, guijohn can post his diploma which will show his honors.
Frank Apisa
 
  5  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Just have giujohn post some pictures of the Dean's List certificates. Our older son received one every semester during his undergraduate years and graduated summa cum laude.

Maybe, guijohn can post his diploma which will show his honors.


Why don't you post your son's?
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:02 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
Well, then, perhaps you might be so kind as to explain the differences to us benighted non-members of Mensa, David. It's hardly enough to say I'm wrong without pointing out the specific error.
Re-iterating:
It IS a democratic republic, as u said.

IF it were a democracy, then we 'd be meeting and voting all the time
on all bills of legislation and on all questions that we need to address.
We 'd have no reason for any representatives in any legislative assembly
inasmuch as we 'd do the job ourselves. That is a democracy, which we r NOT.

He who chooses to give offense to a newcomer,
BOASTING of how much more he knows than the hapless newcomer,
MINIMALLY ought to UNDERSTAND what he is talking about.

Ideally, his manners 'd be sufficient as not to insult him at all.





David
OmSigDAVID
 
  4  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Just have giujohn post some pictures of the Dean's List certificates. Our older son received one every semester during his undergraduate years and graduated summa cum laude.

Maybe, guijohn can post his diploma which will show his honors.


Why don't you post your son's?
This is, and has always been, an anonymous forum.
C I demands that John throw his anonymity in the garbage; some nerve.

I suspect that John is too smart to fall for that.





David
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 03:14 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
IF it were a democracy, then we 'd be meeting and voting all the time
on all bills of legislation and on all questions that we need to address.
We 'd have no reason for any representatives in any legislative assembly
inasmuch as we 'd do the job ourselves. That is a democracy, which we r NOT.


Direct suffrage of the type you describe in the first sentence posted here is only one kind of 'democracy.' I assume you are familiar with the term 'representative democracy' under which the general population chooses (elects) representatives to form a legislative body which will then be responsible to the people who elected them. That is what we have here in the USA -- a representative democracy, but still a democracy. The fact that it is also a democratic republic is largely irrelevant to the discussion inasmuch as this fact has nothing whatever to do with the type of government we have. As c.i. has already pointed out, China and Russia and many other countries also are 'republics.' But these countries do not have the one thing which makes us somewhat unique -- the democratic right to elect its own government as is common in all democracies.
0 Replies
 
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 03:21 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
and, btw --
OmSigDAVID wrote:
He who chooses to give offense to a newcomer,
BOASTING of how much more he knows than the hapless newcomer,
MINIMALLY ought to UNDERSTAND what he is talking about.

Ideally, his manners 'd be sufficient as not to insult him at all.


Please point out where I have BOASTED of anything whatever. I may have given offense to this putative "newcomer" (his tone is strangely familiar), but that was no 'insult.' Any offense taken was due to my statements of facts.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, EVERYONE! - Discussion by OmSigDAVID
WIND AND WATER - Discussion by Setanta
Who ordered the construction of the Berlin Wall? - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
True version of Vlad Dracula, 15'th century - Discussion by gungasnake
ONE SMALL STEP . . . - Discussion by Setanta
History of Gun Control - Discussion by gungasnake
Where did our notion of a 'scholar' come from? - Discussion by TuringEquivalent
 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 09:38:28