Law Enforcement and the African-American community

giujohn

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 02:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah...right...I need to learn english...thats rich!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 03:53 pm
@giujohn,
How does it feel to be one of the stupidest people on A2k, guijohn? Really, there's nothing wrong with a lack of knowledge; but flouting that ignorance as some sort of 'truth' can be annoying to people who actually understand the English language and the meaning of words like 'democracy' and 'republic.' Your command of the language leaves a great deal to be desired.

If I were asked to guess, I would surmise that you're an ex-cop with not much more than a high school education, perhaps an Associate's degree in some practical endeavor. Btw, your opinions are welcome here, but don't try to pass them off as 'facts' if you really don't understand the underlying concepts.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 03:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I often wonder if he ever heard of the Republic of China?

Quote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China_(1912–49)

or how about the Russian Republic?

Quote:
Russian Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 03:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Or Cuba, for that matter. The fact that the USA is a republic has nothing whatever to do with its form of government, which happens to be that of democracy. This is a democratic republic. The Founding Fathers understood that quite well; in this century we've gotten caught up with dumb partisan semantics.
giujohn

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 04:27 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
BA Political Science, double minor in Police Science and Physics, Deans List National Honor Society. 2 years paid intern as Legislative Assistant, N.Y. Senator. (I assume thats what you are looking for? Are you dully impressed now dumb ass?)
If you tried to that democracy crap in a Poly-Sci 101 class you'd fail it for the dumb ass you are.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 04:31 pm
@giujohn,
Which school did you attend? You still haven't answered what the "Republic of China" or the "Russian Republic" means. How does the word "republic" apply to the US' democracy?

If you can't answer this question with some intelligence, we'll know your school and grades are just as problematic. "Republic" is a modifier, and it can be interpreted several ways. Do you believe China and Russia are democracies?

giujohn

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 04:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So endth the lesson dumb ass. Have a nice day.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 05:13 pm
@giujohn,
I missed your 'lesson.' You can't even answer simple questions.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 05:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Beware of fools who threaten to 'teach you a lesson.'
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 06:10 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
With all his education, the best he can do is give me a thumb's down. That takes a lot of college education! LOL
0 Replies

Bentinie

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:45 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Oh come on dumb ass...you knew EXACTly what I was saying . You're just trying to be difficult cause you like beeing a troll...just admit it!

There's no doubt in anybody's mind that you are an inferior low-class poster, contaminated slime from the gutter. Only people from the dregs of society use words such as "dumb ass" towards people you don't know. From what I have read of your hate-filled posts, name calling seem to be your stock and trade. It's not difficult to see your parents didn't teach you any social manners.
giujohn

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:48 pm
@Bentinie,
I calls em as I sees em.

I know a dumb ass when confronted by one...dumb ass.

( Dont want to be a dumb ass? Just agree with me!!)

Oh, and if you're wondering why you're a dumb ass, it's because your chain is easily pulled.
Bentinie

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:52 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Yeah...right...I need to learn english...thats rich!

Yes, you do. The adjective "English" is always capitalized.
giujohn

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:54 pm
@Bentinie,
Oh wait...just got it...the troll just changed his name. LOL A troll by anyother name is still a dumb ass!
Bentinie

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:59 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I know a dumb ass when confronted by one...dumb ass.

Put the mirror down and stop looking at your 'DUMB ASS." Let me que you in, stupid people like you are so obviously dazed and confused that you leave yourself open for a direct humiliating smack-down. Every time you open your trap out comes garbage. The people you're insulting on this board can think circles around you and in fact one wonders if you are not stunted mentally, or possibly borderline retarded.
Bentinie

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 09:07 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Oh wait...just got it...the troll just changed his name. LOL A troll by anyother name is still a dumb ass!

Stupid, you have not corresponded with me before but I have been reading your posts which make me want to throw up. I have not seen such a LOW-CLASS poster from the gutter like you, ever!
giujohn

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 09:07 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
There's no doubt in anybody's mind that you are an inferior low-class poster, contaminated slime from the gutter. Only people from the dregs of society use words such as "dumb ass" towards people you don't know. From what I have read of your hate-filled posts, name calling seem to be your stock and trade. It's not difficult to see your parents didn't teach you any social manners.

Quote:
Put the mirror down and stop looking at your 'DUMB ASS."

LOL! This is too easy...

Quote:
The people you're insulting on this board can think circles around you

Obviously you aint one of them!!

Ok Troll...you've made my point for me...peace out!
Bentinie

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 09:10 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Ok Troll...you've made my point for me...peace out!

Throwing garbage right back at ya is the only crap you understand, STUPID.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 01:44 am
The sidebar discussion is actually funny.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 03:37 am
@Buttermilk,
What's the betting Giujohn/Coldjoint/H20Man/Buttflake retires this current persona and returns with something equally moronic in the next couple of days?