We maybe moving soon

Ceili

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 01:12 pm
@CalamityJane,
You're right. I am now ignoring the miserable piece of shite. I can get all the ugliness I want by reading the news, I don't need the burden of his crap any longer.
Below viewing threshold (view)
firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:09 am
@CalamityJane,
Personally, I'm not trying to either engage him in a conversation, or trying to get him to understand anything other than the fact that his bigotry and hostile anti-gay attitude is in full display in this thread--as it has been in other threads.

And I find it very offensive when other A2K members are demeaned, and insulted, and treated disrepectively, because of their sexual orientation, and sometimes I can't, or feel I should, remain silent about that.

He knows he's a bigot. And we know why we're ignoring him. That leaves very little to discuss with him.
JTT

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 06:51 pm
@CalamityJane,
Not pointed solely at Calamity Jane.

I really can`t understand why people are so invested in trying to talk others out of engaging with anyone. Everyone is entitled to make their own choices but this is pretty ridiculous. It`s like grade school.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 06:59 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I really can`t understand why people are so invested in trying to talk others out of engaging with anyone. Everyone is entitled to make their own choices but this is pretty ridiculous. It`s like grade school.

Americans love to wage culture wars...we are poorly educated, vengfull, fearful and willful. This is a wicked combination. America did not get so fucked as we are on acident...the rot of America goes all the way to the core of the soul.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:05 pm
@firefly,
Then why are you trying to engage?

I oft agree with you, firefly, but you are a primary feeder. There is a reason the rape thread has a zillion awful posts.

I understand the reasons for arguing, and I have learned a lot from some of your arguing, but it always feeds the maw. Arguing could be partitioned re new bits of information, data. I agree re posting data. I don't agree re insult casting ad infinitum.

I thumbed you down once for this feeding and then took it back.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Said as if feeding debate and discovery could ever be a bad thing.

JUST WHAT Is it that you are affraid of Osso? Is it that individuals of sound mind and free will might make other choices than you have if ideas are allowed to roam free? Me thinks so.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:10 pm
@JTT,
Of course you can't understand, you are the most repetitive person on this website ever. You suck for posts of response.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm not afraid of you, or ideas. I strongly dislike repetitive harranging and the feeding of it.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:46 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I'm not afraid of you, or ideas. I strongly dislike repetitive harranging and the feeding of it.

So long as you claim to have a problem with feeding of ideas then you are an enemy of truth.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't mind ideas being talked over. I mind pages and pages of repetition throughout multiple threads. Ok, I mind assholes.

This was a thread about a family thinking of moving.

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:57 pm
@ossobuco,
I see I'm doing the feeding. Pah!!!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:26 pm
@ossobuco,
No, I'm terribly disappointed by a lot of the responses, Osso. How does a person get to be your age while still acting like a grade school student?

And talk of repetitive. Dare we count the number of times that you tell people not to discuss with whoever is on your little **** list.

That's childish, Osso.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:28 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
This was a thread about a family thinking of moving.

Stop this bullshit, Osso. Everyone goes off topic and that certainly includes you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

For the simple reason that it ruins perfectly nice threads. Not just one, mind you JTT, lots of them, over and over again. I am so sick of it. Good people write less and less and the hawkeyes of this forum will take over, if we let them.
JTT

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:46 pm
@CalamityJane,
I haven't noticed that at all, CJ. H2oman leaves, someone else leaves. Even Robert has pretty much left. It doesn't matter. In many threads I've seen lots of people take on Hawkeye, FF for example.

I give some a pretty hard time but I don't want them to be ostracized. Anywoo, it was just my 2 Cents
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:48 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Not just one, mind you JTT, lots of them, over and over again. I am so sick of it. Good people write less and less and the hawkeyes of this forum will take over, if we let them.

The rantings of a culture warrior right here.....
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 08:53 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
In many threads I've seen lots of people take on Hawkeye, FF for example.

The combat of ideas is God's work mind you. I am after the discernment of truth, my position winning or losing is of not much interest to me. These arguments go on and on because the truth is in some places difficult to ferret out. I have big problems with FF's apparent lack of honesty, but none with her sustained defending of her position with vigor.
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 06:08 am
@CalamityJane,
I have found this Site to be very informative, unfortunately you run into clowns like thie hawkeye guy where ever you go. I will put him on ignore and be done with him.

I hope M&M find a nice place they both like, there is quite a few nice homes on the market in this town.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 06:47 pm
We haven’t heard back from the bank yet but we didn’t expect too. They take their sweet old time when they foreclose on a property and someone puts in an offer.

Our offer stands for 30 days and so far no other buyers have made an offer on the property. My agent said most likely they may come back with a counter, not going to happen, I’m a stubborn bitch
Cool