We maybe moving soon

jcboy

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 10:44 am
@jcboy,
Our realstate friend Brian said he has rented our old house already. Two guys that just moved here from Indiana. He only leased it for six months because they are looking for a home to buy in the area.

jcboy

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 10:04 am
@jcboy,
I have officially lived in Florida for three years now. I still love it here and I'm use to the humidity but I still have a problem with people shopping at Winn Dixie in their pajamas and house slippers. Ain't nobody got time for that!
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 01:41 pm
@ossobuco,
He’s decided to leave the landscaping go until after the first of of the year. We don’t know how cold its going to get this year and he learned his lesson with the old house when his first winter in Florida was the coldest in 30 years and all his plants died off.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 01:49 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

My hands itch to play with this, but no! bad girl!
Oh, wait - you can play with it too. I'm a hands on person who likes to draw and believes in drawing, scribbling. Get a grid pad, 4 x 4 ok, large better. This may involve going to a real arch/art supply store. Get a roll of trace, a thin tracing paper you can make a zillion drawings on, tossing the rejects to the floor. Put the measured buildings and spaces on the grid paper. Then go at it, playing on the tracing paper. Show Antonio how to do it too.

I know this can be done with online drawing sites. I know I sound odd recommending paper - but paper is very tactile, hands on, even the throwing away of ideas you thought of but decided are dumb. They sit on the floor, in case you want to retrieve one. Also, while you're at it, you're teaching your child to draw with anything at hand in daily life.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 01:56 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I'm working up some links, and that may take me a while.

I have not met with clients so avid to solve something immediately as jcboy is.. Obviously I enjoy jcboy's stakes and takes - but his judgement is fucked. (Hi, jcboy)

I will take my time to come up with useful selections.

I'll take this back, I'm wrong. His judgement (I spell it that way on purpose, I just don't like it without the e) isn't fucked. It could be described as on the too speedy side from time to time.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 02:01 pm
@MMarciano,
Good news there, more time for quiet thought.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 02:08 pm
Adds, I gave Jc land arch names, and know none of those myself to even hint in a direction.

Haven't looked at landscape contractors there yet. I want to see their promo examples, that'll take a bit. Nag me if I forget.
MMarciano

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 07:21 pm
@ossobuco,
The only thing we have in the living room is a TV on a small stand and two chairs. Morgan called Metro charities and had them pick up half of our stuff. He said it doesn’t go in this house. He’ll do anything just to go shopping!
Rockhead

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 07:27 pm
@MMarciano,
if I lived near you guys, I'd be watching your curb like a hawk.

I still have some furniture I got curbside in Chicago...

maybe they are related. this guy had new stuff once a week.
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 07:34 pm
@MMarciano,
You should have medicated him prior to the move, metro charities thrift store looks like your old living room.
MMarciano

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 07:49 pm
@Rockhead,
At the old house if you did want something all you had to do was put it out back in the alley, it was gone in an hour!

When we put our recycle bins out they were rated before they were picked up the next morning.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:29 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
As soon as they implement this new block feature you’re first on my list!

Unless you do something about that hair!
Rolling Eyes
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:52 am
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:
He’s decided to leave the landscaping go until after the first of of the year.
We don’t know how cold its going to get this year and he learned his lesson
with the old house when his first winter in Florida was the coldest in 30 years and all his plants died off.
I hope that the tortoises r ecstaticly happy in your and their new home!

David
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:56 am
@jcboy,
More stripes?
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:58 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

More stripes?

Yes, saw him yesterday, only now it's blue and green stripes, he might as well just go with red white and blue Rolling Eyes
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 09:52 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
More stripes?

Yes, saw him yesterday, only now it's blue and green stripes,
he might as well just go with red white and blue Rolling Eyes
Do u have any photographic updates
for your A2K tortoise Fan Club, Morgan??

R thay growing quickly ?

David
0 Replies