Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 06:12 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’m a stubborn bitch

And this is news? Wink
0 Replies

Sloan

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 11:33 am
Why would you even think of postings someone's name on the Internet?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 11:43 am
@Sloan,
I don't know if it is Morgan's name or not, but in any case, Morgan can request the moderators to delete that post. In fact I think I'll report it.
Ceili

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 12:12 pm
@ossobuco,
I just requested it. Hopefully they remove it.
0 Replies

Russell04

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 12:30 pm
@Sloan,
I was only asking because that's the name he has on FB, sorry I tried to take it off but it said I could not edit it.
0 Replies

Russell04

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 01:38 pm
I was looking for Morgan and Marco, sorry I posed his name, I didn't think it would matter, someone told me he was here and not on FB anymore.
firefly

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 02:09 pm
@Russell04,
If you want to have a private conversation with someone here, or ask a personal question like that, you can send them a PM. Go to your inbox, click on new message, and insert their A2K user name.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 03:53 pm
I’m not sure who you are but I had to report your post as well. Some people wish to remain anonymous on the Internet.
JPB

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 03:56 pm
@jcboy,
You may want to request bfn's post be removed as well.
jcboy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:00 pm
@JPB,
I didn't see that one, not sure who bfn is??

Someone sent me a PM on here about this one but not the other.
JPB

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:03 pm
@jcboy,
Sorry I'm typing on a three inch screen. Butrflynet's post above also uses a name that may be too close for comfort.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:09 pm
Yes, why would you repeat that name, buttrflynet? Please have it erased!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:14 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Our offer stands for 30 days and so far no other buyers have made an offer on the property. My agent said most likely they may come back with a counter, not going to happen, I’m a stubborn bitch
You know where that gets you don't you Wink Problem is, they obviously want their money back in full, so if the Agent said, he/she will probably "counter-sign" you didn't offer enough and more than likely you won't get it. It's a bit different if it is just a motivated Vendor, that has to sell, banks are more stubborn and can be a bigger bitch Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
There are quite a few people with that same name. I was trying to obfuscate any specific one with a few other choices.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
Following the posts above, one can clearly interpret that you're using the
same name. You even said it..."people with the same name.
Just because you found someone else with the same name doesn't make it
right to repeat it.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:25 pm
@JPB,
Good point.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:27 pm
@CalamityJane,
Of course I was using the same name, Calamity. That was the whole point... to show that there were many people with that same name and he could be looking for any one of them.

JPB

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:32 pm
@Butrflynet,
Methinks it best to strike out this little sub-convo of this thread.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
I am sorry, I don't follow your logic at all. Clearly from the conversation you can gell that the guy was looking for jcboy.

How would you like to have your name appear here and then someone tells you "oh look, there is another person with the exact same name as yours"....
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:50 pm
@JPB,
You're definitely right here!
0 Replies