We maybe moving soon

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 07:15 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I now more then ever want the mortuary, I wouldn’t want to live there but

So Boy Toy is out of the loop even more than I immagined...

Interesting

The alt explaination is that you do not currently want to live there, but a week ago you did.
jcboy

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 07:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The alt explaination is that you do not currently want to live there, but a week ago you did.

Do you just make **** up as you go along? Because I can’t find the post I made a week ago saying I wanted to live there and I'm not a drinker so don't use that excuse.
firefly

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:08 pm
@jcboy,
Oh, I'm so glad you're still around. Even if you suddenly look like Anna Nicole Smile

So, would you want to lease that place out as a mortuary? Or do you have other possible uses for it in mind?

When will you hear from the bank?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:14 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
**** you very much, nothing sexual.
Is that oxymoronic ?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:17 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
No, I was just irate at Hawkeye. It will pass and I'll ignore him anew.
JTT

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:17 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
ossobuco wrote:

**** you very much, nothing sexual.

Quote:
Is that oxymoronic ?

No, it isn't, Dave. This one really isn't all that difficult, if you think that is.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:21 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
No, I was just irate at Hawkeye.
It will pass and I'll ignore him anew.
I was just playing with
the logic of words, for fun, Osso.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 10:16 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Quote:

Do you just make **** up as you go along? Because I can’t find the post I made a week ago saying I wanted to live there and I'm not a drinker so don't use that excuse.

Your sig other claimed you did. Was he wrong (and if so why did he not know the truth?) or was he lying/playing?
Eva

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 10:31 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I would never leave this place. I like too many people here....

Oh, I'm so happy to hear this! You're one of the family here, and I would SO hate to see you go!

Please tell Anthony we will miss him terribly.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 10:41 pm
@Eva,
jcboy wrote:
I would never leave this place. I like too many people here....
Eva wrote:
Oh, I'm so happy to hear this!
You're one of the family here, and I would SO hate to see you go!

Please tell Anthony we will miss him terribly.
SO STIPULATED.

David
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 10:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm sure he'll tell you when you tell everyone how your restaurant is doing. Rolling Eyes
Seriously, how does a person who spends every living moment here being a dick actually run a sucessful business? As if.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 10:59 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Seriously, how does a person who spends every living moment here

Wait, are you so behind the times that you do not have a smartphone? Checking A2K (sometimes posting as well) makes for a nice few minutes diversion. You gotta love qwerty keyboards!

My place: we just had the best Monday ever! Every table was full for about two hours a dinner....as usual not one complaint and lots of raves.
JTT

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 11:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You gotta love qwerty keyboards!

What do they have to do with smartphones, Hawk.

Congrats on the restaurant. I hope it does well for you and you do well for it.

But you were being a prick here. I didn't pay real close attention but you seemed awfully homophobic.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 11:11 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I didn't pay real close attention but you seemed awfully homophobic.

If refusing to give homo's special easier treatment than hetro's is homophobic then ya, I am homophobic. The reaction to Morgan would be completely different if Boy Toy was a woman. Who the hell does not consult extensively with the sig other before choosing were to live (as was the original assertion) or lets the sig other believe that they might be moving into a new house when there was never any plan to move into a new house (the current version)??
firefly

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 12:41 am
@hawkeye10,
You deny you're homophobic? Rolling Eyes You regularly use the offensive word "fags" when referring to gays.

And you are demeaning Marco in this thread by referring to him as "Boy Toy"--what the hell is that supposed to mean?

You are downright contemptuous of them because they are gay,
Quote:
Morgan only gets a pass for this BS because he is a homo, thus we are supposed to cheer him on no matter what he does.

Morgan hasn't said anything he needs "a pass for"--and you are trying to manufacture and harp on a problem in their relationship where there is no problem. You are trying to stir up divisiveness in their relationship where there is no divisiveness--simply for the sake of being perverse. They are happy with each other, very happy. And they are well liked here, and that seems to drive you nuts.

You've referred to Morgan and Marco as having "paraded the relationship around in front of us". Then you said...
Quote:
However, if they are going to shake their relationship in my face then I get to talk about it if I want to

Why do you read their threads if hearing about their relationship bothers you? They're not shaking anything in your face--they're talking about themselves, and their life together, just the way heterosexual couples do, and have done, at A2K. And no one forces you to read their posts. You want them to hide their relationship? Why don't you just tell them to get back in the closet, you bigot?

You're not fooling anyone here--you are homophobic.
Quote:

If refusing to give homo's special easier treatment than hetro's is homophobic then ya, I am homophobic.

No, it has nothing to do with "easier treatment"--it has to do with your basic lack of respect for them, and the demeaning way you refer to them, only because they are gay.

Try being honest--you're homophobic. You're one of the most homophobic A2K posters I can think of. It's not at all subtle.

The only good thing about your posts in this thread is that they've gotten so many "thumbs down" votes they are no longer visible. It saves people the time of putting you on "ignore".

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 12:47 am
@firefly,
Quote:
Why do you read their threads if hearing about their relationship bothers you? They're not shaking anything in your face--they're talking about themselves, and their life together, just the way heterosexual couples do, and have done, at A2K. And no one forces you to read their posts. You want them to hide their relationship?

If any couple shake their relationship in my face then I feel free to make judgement upon it and to talk about it. In this case I made a judgement on what was claimed to be Morgans lack of consulting with Boy Toy over a proposed move, and Boy Toy claiming to be powerless. This has nothing to do with them being Homo's, though I allege that the lack of proper condemnation of Morgan is because they are Homo's.

Quote:
The only good thing about your posts in this thread is that they've gotten so many "thumbs down" votes they are no longer visible. It saves people the time of putting you on "ignore"
Votes have no baring on what I can see, but I might have had to change the default, I dont remember.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 01:05 am
I think he means bearing.

freudian slippage mebbe...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 03:00 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If any couple shake their relationship in my face then I feel free to make judgement upon it and to talk about it. In this case I made a judgement on what was claimed to be Morgans lack of consulting with Boy Toy over a proposed move, and Boy Toy claiming to be powerless.

What a load of crap, much like your claim that they all left, and guess what? They didn't one person did for his own reasons.. I am pleased your Restaurant is taking off considering Mondays are the worse days for most Restaurant owners. Hope you are making money over it.

Here is a lesson Hawk. They are not in your face at all, you chose to read this thread, you chose to feel those thoughts no one else did. We all came on here to hear what's going on in their lives and to offer opinions if we could on those thoughts... You think that one is powerless? Guess you won't see their bedroom antics let alone their child raising antics, letting alone their wedding pictures and guess you haven't read the testimony of love that was shared. What is clear to see is their love, ying, yang, you should know that bit.

Quit judging, but I guess that's hard as others judge you. Does one wrong make a right?

I am sure your marriage is not about equality, like your wife gets to make every single equal decision with you, rather discusses what she wants and you tell her why she can't / should'nt or you comply. What's the difference in this scenario?

One likes back up on his thoughts of the other person and the other person gives authority for him to type those thoughts in trust of A2K's replies as he trusts the people on this Forum.

Often you have been wrong just admit it for once. Sometimes you have good things to say and people have/will state that too.

You again were wrong here.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 12:56 pm
Why are people engaging hawkeye in a conversation? He's a mentally challenged houseman who has found a platform here at a2k to write about his abnormal and distorted views of his sorry excuse of a life.

People shouldn't even go down this road and think they can make him understand otherwise. It's fruitless!
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 01:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Why are people engaging hawkeye in a conversation? He's a mentally challenged houseman who has found a platform here at a2k to write about his abnormal and distorted views of his sorry excuse of a life.

People shouldn't even go down this road and think they can make him understand otherwise. It's fruitless!

If Calamity did not have be on ignore she would know that I am a hard working successful restaurateur....showing that she is so misinformed that her opinion is useless.
0 Replies