islam and homosexuality

maxdancona

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:58 am
@Al-Fatihah,
Quote:
Islam or religion in general has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that homosexuality is wrong. Knowing that homosexuality is wrong is based on common sense. It is a matter of human nature, not culture.

This is untrue.

You know it is untrue because you are basing your "logic" on a premise. I asked you if you were shown your premise was wrong, would you change your belief? You said most emphatically -- NO.

You are inventing fake logical reasons to support your beliefs.
joefromchicago

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 12:22 pm
@Al-Fatihah,
Al-Fatihah wrote:

To the contrary, it's your claim that my argument is dubious, not mine. So it is for you to back up your claim, which you have not. Thus proving nothing as usual.

So, in other words, if you were to ask a Al-Fatihah what is his evidence, even he wouldn't be able to answer. That's good enough for you, so I suppose it's good enough for me. I'm convinced that I'm right.
nothingtodo

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:17 pm
@maxdancona,
You are performing Satanic reverse logic on a situation which is a given, the nature of life is perpetuation, not sexual gratification.

Never mind, I will leave you mere animals to it.
0 Replies

Al-Fatihah

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:30 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is untrue.

You know it is untrue because you are basing your "logic" on a premise. I asked you if you were shown your premise was wrong, would you change your belief? You said most emphatically -- NO.

You are inventing fake logical reasons to support your beliefs.

Response: To the contrary, you never asked what I would believe if it was shown that my premise was wrong, but rather asked if another premise was right. So you are simply ducking and dodging now, after it was roven that your premise, while failing to refute the fact that homosexual sex is based on lust.
Al-Fatihah

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:31 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
So, in other words, if you were to ask a Al-Fatihah what is his evidence, even he wouldn't be able to answer. That's good enough for you, so I suppose it's good enough for me. I'm convinced that I'm right.

Response: Only in the eyes of the delusional.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:18 am
@Al-Fatihah,
Al-Fatihah wrote:
Response: This is not an example of love. It's just an example of appreciation.

You're contradicting yourself here. I was going with your own definition of love, "Love is a feeling of appreciation."

Quote:
The very definition of love is to care for someone.

Yet more question begging that contradicts your previous question begging.

Quote:
There is an obvious difference of sexual attraction if one gender claims to be only able to sexually attract to the same sex and not to the opposite sex.

It is a preposterous assertion that "one gender claims to be only able to sexually attract to the same sex and not the opposite sex." Genders do no make claims. Individuals do.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:27 am
@Al-Fatihah,
You seem like you are ducking and dodging, but OK I will play.

Quote:
To the contrary, you never asked what I would believe if it was shown that my premise was wrong, but rather asked if another premise was right.

If you where shown that your premise; that all homosexual relationships are based on love not lust, was wrong then would you change your belief that homosexuality is wrong?

I did exactly as you asked. Answer that one then.
Al-Fatihah

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 07:47 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You're contradicting yourself here. I was going with your own definition of love, "Love is a feeling of appreciation."

Response: Yet I stated it was a feeling of appreciaton that derives from being the caregiver and protector of someone or being proteted and cared for by someone. Whereas your example explicitly stated that love involves not protecting someone, therefore allowing harm to come to them. So your example fails, for your definition includes the very opposite of love.

Quote:
Yet more question begging that contradicts your previous question begging.

Response: Yet your inability to refute the definition and the fact that it's stated in the dictionary proves otherwise.

Quote:
It is a preposterous assertion that "one gender claims to be only able to sexually attract to the same sex and not the opposite sex." Genders do no make claims. Individuals do.

Response: Your rebuttal makes no sense. A gender is made up of individuals, so stating that a gender made a choice includes the fact that an individual made a choice. It refers to the individuals within the gender. That's the equivalent to saying that if a person says that China chose to host the Olympics, that's wrong because China does not make choices, individuals do. So your equivocating is sad, while your ducking and dodging to answer the quesion as to what is the difference between the sexual nature of attraction between men and women that makes the same sex love each other sexually, but not to the opposite sex, supports your denial to the fact that homosexuality is based on lust, not love.
0 Replies

Al-Fatihah

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 07:49 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you where shown that your premise; that all homosexual relationships are based on love not lust, was wrong then would you change your belief that homosexuality is wrong?

I did exactly as you asked. Answer that one then.

Response: Of course.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 08:44 am
@Al-Fatihah,
Al-Fatihah wrote:

Quote:

Response: Only in the eyes of the delusional.

I see. So when you said "Yet, if you were to ask a homosexual what is that difference, even they wouldn't be able to answer," you were being delusional. I'm glad we could find a point on which we could agree.
Al-Fatihah

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:15 am
@joefromchicago,
Response: Likewise.
0 Replies

Eman Azeemi

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2013 07:29 pm
@maxdancona,
hey you.
What did you said about islam? Atleast we people are better than you.
When you love to be gay or lesbian so stop saying that islam or christianty is idiot cause you atheist dont have a shame , you people perfer that a man get married to a man wow wtf
0 Replies