@maxdancona,
I just stated the reason above.
0 Replies

Al-Fatihah

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 06:16 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona
Quote:

You are saying that a man and a woman having sex to fulfill personal cravings is as "heinous" as two men having sex to fulfill personal cravings, right?

Response: Yes.
tenderfoot

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 12:09 am
@Al-Fatihah,
I'm a non believer in all mankind's myths.... In my youth I had girl friends like my mates and everyone of us wanted sex from our girlfriends and sometimes you got what we wanted ( lust ) sometimes (mostly ) we didn't..... All males end up marrying cause they want sex, same as thousands of years ago, before the world of religion and tribal legality of the marriage act... Mother nature made sure the male was loaded with the (Lust ) for sex and the female mostly only when she wanted it for procreation and even then only with male who was the superior one.... exactly the same as in the animal kingdom of today. ( ever seen those butch cows mounting each other or the
Gay dogs doing doing it ) in other words... Lust is lust and sex is sex, religion and marriage are man made and not required with mother nature.
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 12:57 am
@Al-Fatihah,
You have watchers to your cause who are so in their millions.
Some do not thumb up but take a sideline.

We see your views as tolerable til the end of time..
Please disconnect this post from my implied persona, a boy once was me and he sees you today.

Thank you.
You are precise.

Alternate views and reasons do indeed exist for the creation of potential sodomistic behavior, though fundamentally you are correct.
0 Replies

Al-Fatihah

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:20 am
@tenderfoot,
Human nature also created humankind with the ability to love each other as well, and find the joy in giving. So it has nothing to do with religion. The idea of using a person emotionally and physically for sex (lust) is a dispicable act, for it is the root cause of making a person feel emotionally damaged and devistated as a result. That's why a person feels so damaged when they are cheated on, or molested, because they were used sexually. So sex based on lust absolutely wrong, and dince homosexuality is based on lust, then it is wrong as well.
djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:30 am
@Al-Fatihah,
it's obvious you believe this, but why do you care, how does any of this impact your life, people, straight or gay who love or lust after each other, who aren't me, have zero impact on my life, lust and love away, i couldn't care less

perhaps you should simply mind your own affairs and let others mind theirs

at the very least look elsewhere for converts to your cause, the phrase "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" does not mesh well with, "don't bang your head against a brick wall"
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:32 am
@djjd62,
There are more attacks happening to create lust than to perpetuate love, I know this through what they did to me.

They should not be capable of managing to, the species is damaged by its lack of concern and you attempt to flaw the advocates for normalcy and then it looks like they should be... Even the monsters see it!
Even the monsters know what takes this world and why you all get killed.. Even at the end... No choice, in spite of choice arriving truthfully.. I will not compromise.

'Ignore it all man' is for kids!
0 Replies

Al-Fatihah

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:34 am
@djjd62,
Who said I minded with people's affairs? I simply answered a post in a thread concerning islam about homosexuality. Doesn't mean that I go around bashing and harrassing homosexuals. So if you don'y like a post about homosexuality and islam, then don't participate in an islamic forum. But to think that islamic views will change because you don't like it, well think again.
djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:36 am
@Al-Fatihah,
this an open forum
Al-Fatihah

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:39 am
@djjd62,
Exactly. An open forum where all topic are freely discussed, including homosexuality in islam.
djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:54 am
@Al-Fatihah,
of course none of that excuses the fact that your theories on love and lust seem like crap

do people do horrible things when there is lust over love, sure, but that doesn't mean that lust itself is bad, it's what you do with it, it's a tool that you can use in your life, if i have a knife in my pocket and i use it to stab every child i see,than i and my knife are an instrument for evil, if however i use it to cut slices of apple for every child i see, it and i are an instrument for good

if i lust after a woman, it can be a good thing or a bad thing, if i'm only after my own desires it does the woman no good, but if she's okay with it it's perfectly fine

and as for love, if i love a woman but don't lust after her, than she's no more than a sister or mother or friend, in a marriage love and lust go hand in hand (or are you going to say me sex is only for procreation), if not then it's a friendship not a marriage (and yes married folks should be friends, but sex does enter into the equation, and lust is part of sex)

it's possible to love and lust and have everything be okay
Al-Fatihah

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 06:59 am
@djjd62,
Response: And once again, a failed or incorrect argument can be easily demonstrated so by showing the fault in it. You present none. Absolutely none. So your weak rebuttals continue to fail and support the fact that homosexual sex is based on lust, not love, so it is wrong.

As for claiming that lust is okay as long as a person consents to it, such a claim is complete abdurdity. That's like saying crack is okay to sell as long as a person consents to it. No. Consent does not change the harm in the act. So that logic fails.

When a person consents to being used for sex, the desire to love and be loved still grows, but because the sex is based on lust, that means that the person will fall short of being loved since it was never about love to begin with. That leaves them with the realization of being used sexually, which causes severe emotional dramatization. So sex based on lust is still wrong, regardless of consent.
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:01 am
@djjd62,
You probably have me on ignore by now, as the system intends, the military arm of Satan's armies intends it so. In large part often.

Lust in confined circles is not the problem, the fight against love is.. Not Gods love... Love as a construct in a person worth keeping and not raping away to complete absence of it.

The Islamic cottoned on to the problem long before we did and maintained strength through force, to my personal reckoning.
Equal rights is one thing, but when gangs of rapists are laughing because love exists at all and they can beat love away in groups, it all starts to look different. How can they not be rapists if they see love as the enemy? and laugh?

They cut me out for that, yet it is the same in this flawed world under the one God.. and many millions, no billions, trillions of minds know so, lying will be insufficient, 'you ignorers' have chosen incorrectly.
djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:09 am
@nothingtodo,
i refuse to use the ignore function, it along with the thumbs up thumbs down thing is the most ridiculous invention on this forum
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:13 am
@djjd62,
Thank you.

Insanity is a mind phase of extreme alteration by the way, not where I am, they leveled me back before it. Most merely are 'crazy' if deemable.. Which again is a lie because they 'might say something'.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:19 am
@Al-Fatihah,
once again, i think your completely batshit crazy on most points, so for real this time, i'm done, have a good lustless life (if that's possible)
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:22 am
@djjd62,
Maybe it would be, if you weren't such a **** about it!
ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:22 am
@Al-Fatihah,
Al-Fatihah wrote:
But to think that islamic views will change because you don't like it, well think again.

Your posts do not reflect the beliefs of all Muslims. You seem to think that all Muslims share the same views on lust and love and sexuality that you post.

That simply is not the truth.

As is the case with most religions, there is a significant cultural overlay to the form of Islam you present. Your version of Islam is just that - your version.
djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:23 am
@nothingtodo,
umm, my last reply wasn't to you, it was to Al-Fatihah
ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:23 am
@Al-Fatihah,
Al-Fatihah wrote:
So sex based on lust absolutely wrong, and dince homosexuality is based on lust, then it is wrong as well.

this is nothing more than one person's opinion.