0
   

Just a few contradictions in your bible

 
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 06:58 pm
@rugonnacry,
I love one someone Gets there bible pwn'd their first response is "Your taking it out of Context"

Well who's fukking context should I take it then? Everything is open to inerpretation except the bible?

Show me Which Context to take it in , and then maybe the advocation of Murder and Rape (in the bible) will be okay.
Greatest I am cv
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:24 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20000 wrote:
I love one someone Gets there bible pwn'd their first response is "Your taking it out of Context"

Well who's fukking context should I take it then? Everything is open to inerpretation except the bible?

Show me Which Context to take it in , and then maybe the advocation of Murder and Rape (in the bible) will be okay.


Where does it do that?

If we had no knowledge of good and evil would we be able to find a topic to speak to?

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Campbell34
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:01 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;19999 wrote:
Your right Free will is bad.


Free will is a good thing, without it we would only be robots. Free will gives us the chance to prove to God we really do love Him. And for many, the chance to prove to God that they don't.
0 Replies
 
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:02 am
@rugonnacry,
Free will without discipline leads to anarchy. The bible teaches us discipline.
Campbell34
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:19 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;19463 wrote:
The Bible is the best road map to God.
Jesus the best guide.

Some contradictions do work out some do not.
Though shall not kill with though shall not suffer a witch to live, for one.

Regardless of the contradictions, the Bible was not meant to be read literally.
If you do then incest is almost immediate.
Not what God would plan. Right.

If you do not read the Bible literally then the Perfection of God and the Perfection of His systems shine through right up to today because as stated, nothing changes.

The world is as Perfect today as it was on day one.

Eve, bless Her, saved us from a life in the garden of ignorance and sent us to our duty of reproducing and learning of good and evil.

I don't want to screw up the op so I will end here.

Regards
DL

The Bible tells us we should not kill, yet in the past God gave the authority to the Jewish government to do such. The Bible should be taken literally in most cases, and you can see this in the fulfilled prophecies. Jesus Christ fulfilled over 300 prophecies of the Old Testament, and He did this literally. Just as today, the prophecies of the Jews returning to Israel are being fulfilled, literally.
It is Gods desire for the Jews to return to their land. He is doing this so many nations of the world will eventually rise up in a great army to attack them, it is part of Gods bigger plan, which few here on earth understand. God states He is not allowing the Jews to return to Israel not for their sakes, and He tells us they polluted His name where ever they wandered. God is allowing the Jews to return to Israel today to reveal to the world through His power who He is.
This will happen when many nations try to drive the Jews out by force. These nations will experience the same problems as Pharoah experienced when He tried to destroy the Jews at the Red Sea crossing. The Jews are not back in Israel by accident.
Campbell34
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:30 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;20066 wrote:
Free will without discipline leads to anarchy. The bible teaches us discipline.




I could not agree more. And that is one reason I believe being a Christian helps a nation prosper. As I look to nations that donot have this discipline, I see unchecked sickness and death. And often much of this is brought upon themselves because of a free lifestyle that only spreads diseases and sickness.
0 Replies
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:32 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;20079 wrote:
The Bible tells us we should not kill, yet in the past God gave the authority to the Jewish government to do such. The Bible should be taken literally in most cases, and you can see this in the fulfilled prophecies. Jesus Christ fulfilled over 300 prophecies of the Old Testament, and He did this literally. Just as today, the prophecies of the Jews returning to Israel are being fulfilled, literally.
It is Gods desire for the Jews to return to their land. He is doing this so many nations of the world will eventually rise up in a great army to attack them, it is part of Gods bigger plan, which few here on earth understand. God states He is not allowing the Jews to return to Israel not for their sakes, and He tells us they polluted His name where ever they wandered. God is allowing the Jews to return to Israel today to reveal to the world through His power who He is.
This will happen when many nations try to drive the Jews out by force. These nations will experience the same problems as Pharoah experienced when He tried to destroy the Jews at the Red Sea crossing. The Jews are not back in Israel by accident.


How many prophesis have not been completed?
Campbell34
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:44 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20085 wrote:
How many prophesis have not been completed?


I can't give you the exact number but many would fit the bill here. Before things really get bad the Bible tells us Israel will be at peace with her neighbors, and that big wall they are building across Jerusalem will have to come down, and they still have to build their third temple. The prophecy of Jerusalems East Gate is now in effect, which states that it will remained sealed until the Prince to come opens it. Jerusalems East Gate remains sealed today and all attempts to open the gate have failed, just as the prophecy said they would.
0 Replies
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:48 am
@rugonnacry,
Link to "the gate" you are referring to please.
Campbell34
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 01:09 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20097 wrote:
Link to "the gate" you are referring to please.


I have known about this prophecy for many years, yet I did find some links about it. There are a number of them, here are two. Hope these links work for u.

The Sealed Eastern Gate
The Gate to Prophecy
0 Replies
 
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 04:19 pm
@rugonnacry,
I love Jesus, and I am Catholic. That's a done-deal. I am Catholic.
0 Replies
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:12 pm
@rugonnacry,
point?
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:17 pm
@rugonnacry,
From the link A Prophetic Symbol
The Gate has remained sealed since that time. The Muslim cemetery still blocks the entrance. The old walled city has eight gates, and the Eastern Gate, and it alone, is sealed — just as prophesied in Ezekiel 44. The world would call that an "amazing coincidence." I call it a "God-incidence."

Is it not possible that the man who ordered this new of Said prophecy and thus used it as a form of psychological warfare?
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:27 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20142 wrote:
point?


I just felt motivated beyond self-control. Das all. Das all, Cheif.

[SIZE="4"]RIDE OR DIE!!!![/SIZE]:p
0 Replies
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:29 pm
@rugonnacry,
I am nearly ready to poop on this thread
0 Replies
 
socalgolfguy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:48 pm
@rugonnacry,
Ryan The Insult Dog.
0 Replies
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:00 pm
@rugonnacry,
This thread is great. FOR ME TO POOP ON <b>http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/rugonnacry/ryanshitting.jpg
Red cv
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:33 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20155 wrote:
This thread is great. FOR ME TO POOP ON <b>http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/rugonnacry/ryan****ting.jpg


Really I'll start one on the Koran so we can respond in kind, I've read that book of satanic versus so I'm up to snuff on what kind of religion it reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is. No need to thank me.
0 Replies
 
rugonnacry
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:55 pm
@rugonnacry,
Which book of satanic versEs? If it has anything to do with ideology or worship of a being known as Lucifer or any of the other hundred names this imaginary being has been given, then you have not read the book that I have.
0 Replies
 
Campbell34
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:02 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20144 wrote:


The ones who ordered the gate sealed were non believers in the Bible, I doubt they would of done anything that would help support it's truth. Also, the Moslems who were in a position to break the prophecy failed to do so both in 1917, and 1967, and their failed actions only supported the prophecy all the more. In all cases, it was non believers that fulfilled the prophecy.
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/28/2024 at 01:23:34