I'm a Stalker!

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:19 pm
Ok, so last I heard, Frenchy has become available, but I have continued to hide from him.
He got a job part time nights at our local grocery store, but I avoided going there at night.

Something made me realize I was being an idiot, so I've been hunting for him since yesterday with no luck.

I started by going to the grocery store last night because someone told me he was working Thursday nights, but nothing.

I decided I'd try again tonight, but again, nothing. On my way home I decided to go to the local ice cream place, which is now open and it's in a nice spot where I can actually see his street.
Got myself a vanilla cone, sat and watched his street for about an hour. Still nothing.

Was thinking about going to the only bar in town, which is not far from his house, but decided against it. For now anyway.

He doesn't have a car, so he can't go too far.

On my way home I started laughing as I was thinking :hell, I feel like a stalker" Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 8,509 • Replies: 175
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:21 pm
You ARE a stalker. Seek help.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:22 pm
I know, I know! Where do I get this help?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:23 pm
<<<Montana - who's Frenchy>>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:24 pm
The thing is that if he knew I was stalking him, he'd like that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
Izzie wrote:

Oh lzzie, I use to work with him. We had this eye contact thing going on at work and I fell head over heels for him.
Unfortunately, he was with someone else at the time, so nothing ever happened physically between us and then I was laid off.

I hadn't seen him for quite a few months and then recently he started working at our local grocery store. You know the rest from there.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
Izzie wrote:

http://www.ascensiongateway.com/blog/uploaded_images/old-man-temple-795337.JPG

My cousin from the south of France. Montana wants him in the worst way.

Now that I look at him I guess I could go for a tumble as well.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:30 pm
Quote:
I hadn't seen him for quite a few months and then recently he started working at our local grocery store. You know the rest from there.

No, we don't know the rest from there. What the hell happened in the meantime?

I haven't got all night, woman. Let's hear the dirt.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:32 pm
I call him Frenchy because he's from France. We have this slang French that we speak in these parts and not very many people here can even understand him when he talks, including me, but for some reason, I can understand him better than some do.

He doesn't speak any english, although I heard him say "stuff" once and he started say "hey" to me after I say "hey" to him.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:32 pm
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The eye contact thing then a? !

Did his eyes contact the same way your eyes were contacting!

Oh - you've got it bad a? girl!!!!

<<Uncle>>
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:34 pm
There is no dirt, gustav! Get your own dirty stories.

Montana girl, give it up. French men want to pursue, be the hunter. They
don't want to be hunted down.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:34 pm
Montana wrote:
He doesn't speak any english, although I heard him say "stuff" once and he started say "hey" to me after I say "hey" to him.

I remember that episode. That was when Goober was walking by the gas station and saw Barney standing there, right?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
Gus, nothing has happened in the mean time. He was living with his girlfriend. I just recently found out they broke up and at first I was avoiding him because I'm scared **** of him (not in a afraid he'll hurt me physically way), but now I'm stalking him.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:36 pm
Next time you walk by unbutton your blouse and let your mammaries spill out and see what that does.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:37 pm
I think that would get a reaction out of him and perhaps the stalking could end at that point.

Oh, and for the advice, simply invite me to the wedding.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:40 pm
Izzie wrote:
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The eye contact thing then a? !

Did his eyes contact the same way your eyes were contacting!

Oh - you've got it bad a? girl!!!!

<<Uncle>>

Yeah, we were contacting all over the freakin place, but then I got pissed when I found out he had a girlfriend and stopped the contact.
He didn't like that I stopped the contact and jumped through hoops to get back the contact.
I was weak and couldn't help myself, so I was sucked into the contact again.
When I was laid off, he fought for me with the bigshots upstairs and tried to save my job, but it was beyond his control.

I cried lots and left.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
There is no dirt, gustav! Get your own dirty stories.

Montana girl, give it up. French men want to pursue, be the hunter. They
don't want to be hunted down.

This one likes my attention, trust me ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Montana wrote:

I remember that episode. That was when Goober was walking by the gas station and saw Barney standing there, right?

Yup
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:42 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Next time you walk by unbutton your blouse and let your mammaries spill out and see what that does.

I'll give it a try. Thanks Gus Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
Oh girl - you gotta let him come to you. You can't be following him around! Why don't you go up and say "hey" to him.
0 Replies