Montana

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 09:45 am
Laughing
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 04:22 pm
Re: I'm a Stalker!
Montana wrote:
Ok, so last I heard, Frenchy has become available, but I have continued to hide from him.
He got a job part time nights at our local grocery store, but I avoided going there at night.

Something made me realize I was being an idiot, so I've been hunting for him since yesterday with no luck.

I started by going to the grocery store last night because someone told me he was working Thursday nights, but nothing.

I decided I'd try again tonight, but again, nothing. On my way home I decided to go to the local ice cream place, which is now open and it's in a nice spot where I can actually see his street.
Got myself a vanilla cone, sat and watched his street for about an hour. Still nothing.

Was thinking about going to the only bar in town, which is not far from his house, but decided against it. For now anyway.

He doesn't have a car, so he can't go too far.

On my way home I started laughing as I was thinking :hell, I feel like a stalker" Laughing

getm girl
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:37 am
I'm torn, so I'm not sure if I wanna getem Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 11:59 am
Gus is using a tractor for protection? Now I am reeeaally impressed. That's no pitchfork!!

Montana, it sounds like you are one horny beeyatch and right on! I know you are not the shag 'em and leave type but it sounds like that's all Frenchy is good for. His 'issues' are too much crap to throw your way. However .... he doesn't have a car, and can't drive (?) so when you go for your booty-call, it's you calling the shots. You drop by, leave satisfied and go home. He can't drop by your place unexpectedly. Pity you're such a nice girl. If it were me, I would jump his bones, delighted we don't speak the same lingo (it would be easy to feign confusion when he is asking you for money, a ride, to do him favors). It sounds like you want a relationship along with that sex, so keep looking .....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 04:21 pm
Hey ya Heeven, he can drive and I've seen him drive (his ex girlfriends car), but for some reason, he has no car of his own.
Yeah, I'm much more interested in a relationship, but sometimes I'd settle for just jumping his bones. Usually happens a lot in the spring and around a full moon.
I've recovered from my recent horny spell, but it'll be back as soon as I recover from this never ending head cold. Headaches don't do much for any desires what so ever, other than sleeping.

Spring is here and that is trully my horny season.

Who knows, maybe I'll change my ways and start doing the sex without relationship thing. Gotta get drunk for that though, so I could head over to the Rockin Rodeo and snag me one of them sexy cowboy bouncers they got wandering around there. Those bouncers are perfect for one night stands :-D
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 04:39 pm
Gus a no show then a? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 05:10 pm
Montana wrote:

Who knows, maybe I'll change my ways and start doing the sex without relationship thing.

Just make your choice wisely. If you decide on a friend.....just be prepared. I've had that backfire on me TWICE in the past year. Both guys got serious when it was agreed upon that we wouldn't do that. NOT good on friendships. But seriously.....I don't know how you do it. I get moody and bitchy after a week without it. But so it goes.....you learn to live with it "to a degree".....but damn, woman.......you are made of steel! Shocked

Anyhow, just food for thought on friends with benefits if you go that path. :wink:
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 05:12 pm
Montana wrote:
Hey ya Heeven, he can drive and I've seen him drive (his ex girlfriends car), but for some reason, he has no car of his own.
Yeah, I'm much more interested in a relationship, but sometimes I'd settle for just jumping his bones. Usually happens a lot in the spring and around a full moon.
I've recovered from my recent horny spell, but it'll be back as soon as I recover from this never ending head cold. Headaches don't do much for any desires what so ever, other than sleeping.

Who knows, maybe I'll change my ways and start doing the sex without relationship thing. Gotta get drunk for that though, so I could head over to the Rockin Rodeo and snag me one of them sexy cowboy bouncers they got wandering around there. Those bouncers are perfect for one night stands :-D

seriously, full moons are insane, i always have a weird bad luck spell during them. and then you really do feel like mating like crazy.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 05:20 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Montana wrote:
He doesn't speak any english, although I heard him say "stuff" once and he started say "hey" to me after I say "hey" to him.

I remember that episode. That was when Goober was walking by the gas station and saw Barney standing there, right?

<-----screamed!!!!!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 05:21 pm
Montana--

How'd it go?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:00 pm
Izzie wrote:
Gus a no show then a? Rolling Eyes

Nope! The geezer stood me up again! Yes again! He's done this before and I don't know if I'll ever trust him again.

I'm thinking about cutting the brake wires on his tractor ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:05 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Montana wrote:

Who knows, maybe I'll change my ways and start doing the sex without relationship thing.

Just make your choice wisely. If you decide on a friend.....just be prepared. I've had that backfire on me TWICE in the past year. Both guys got serious when it was agreed upon that we wouldn't do that. NOT good on friendships. But seriously.....I don't know how you do it. I get moody and bitchy after a week without it. But so it goes.....you learn to live with it "to a degree".....but damn, woman.......you are made of steel! Shocked

Anyhow, just food for thought on friends with benefits if you go that path. :wink:

Yeah, I hear ya Brooke. I've thought about that, which is one of the reasons I avoid that kind of friendship. I was just thinkin about going to the Rodeo, get drunk and do me a cowboy. No friendship, just a plain old roll in the hay and then a "nice to meet ya, see ya" kinda thing ;-)

I don't think I'm so much made of steel as I am cob webs at this point Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
Montana wrote:

seriously, full moons are insane, i always have a weird bad luck spell during them. and then you really do feel like mating like crazy.

Same here on the "mating like crazy thing"! Spring does that to me too.

Jeeez! Like it's not bad enough without the moon and spring to make me all crazy Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:13 pm
Lash wrote:
Montana--

How'd it go?

Hey Lash girl :-D

How'd what go? If you mean the job, I didn't start yet. Gotta call boss lady right now and see. I'll keep you posted.

If you meant Gus, he was a no show.

If you meant Frenchy, I stopped stalking him, so I don't know where that's gonna go, if it ever goes anywhere. If he wants me, he knows where to find me.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:26 pm
Imaginary lovers
Never turn you down
If all the others turn you away
They're around

It's my private pleasure
With my fantasy
Someone to share my wildest dreams
With me

Imaginary lover,
You're mine, anytime,
Imaginary lover,
Ooh yeah

When ordinary lovers
Don't feel what you feel
And real-life situations
Lose their thrill

Imagination's unreal
Imaginary lover
Imaginary lover,
You're mine, anytime

Imaginary lovers
Never disagree
They always care, they're always there
When you need

Satisfaction guaranteed
Imaginary lover
Imaginary lover,
You're mine, all the time
My imaginary lover,
You're mine, all the time
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:11 pm
You're playing my tune Chumly, but my imaginary lover has gotten quite boring over the years Sad
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:19 pm
If it's any consolation my real lover has also!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:36 pm
Isn't that why we're all here?

Hi sweets (that is not you, Chum) Rolling Eyes

RH
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:10 pm
.........hands personal lubricant to rockhead and heads to the fridge for a beer.......
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 04:47 am
Hey Rockhead :-D

Hey Chumly, you wanna grab me one of them beers while you're there.

It's off to the city for the rest of the week, so have a nice week all :-D
0 Replies