I'm a Stalker!

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 05:57 pm
Is the Women looking for a Male market high these days? i need a job with a higher rate of satisfaction Razz
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 09:19 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
Is the Women looking for a Male market high these days? i need a job with a higher rate of satisfaction Razz

Lots of women looking for no strings attached sex. The question is....will they pay for it.

Soooo....how good are ya? Razz
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 03:26 pm
I may just have to give all my male employees a test run to make sure they meet all qualifications :wink:
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 04:52 pm
Did you get the job, Montana?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 04:57 pm
Glad you're feeling better Montana - hope the phone rings soon - and fingers crossed it'll be gooooooooooooooo news Smile

(and yep on the employee test run :wink: )
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 04:58 pm
No news yet Jane. The job doesn't start until the 12th, so there's still time. In the mean time, I jump every time the phone rings and hope I hear something soon.

Good news is that I did my taxes and instead of owing a few grand like I thought I would, I've got over $700 coming back, which buys me a few weeks.

If worse comes to worse, it's back to the shop, but I did find another shop that's hiring which is much closer to home, has less damanding hours and a shorter season. This is, of course, a last resort.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:00 pm
lzzie, thanks girlfriend :-D

I could use one good phone call along with a nice long test run to celebrate Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:15 pm
Montana wrote:
I may just have to give all my male employees a test run to make sure they meet all qualifications :wink:

Go get em' girlfriend! :wink:

On a side note .....Someday...somewhere.....when you least expect it, the right one WILL come along. And it will be more than just good.

You deserve that and more.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 09:37 pm
((((((((((((Brooke))))))))))))
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:00 am
For some reason I have that "She offered her honor, he honored her offer..." bit stuck in my head.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:05 pm
Very interesting cj Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 06:45 am
Well, I can finally close the Frenchy chapter once and for all. My son and I went to the only local pub in town last night. I needed to get the hell out of this house and I was pretty sure that French hung out there, so I finally grew some balls and went.
We got there around 8:30 and I was glad to see they had a band, which was starting at 10:00.
No Frenchy to be seen anywhere, but since he wasn't the only reason I went, that was ok.
My son and I were drinking beer, having a good time, when I spot Frenchy walk in at around 9:30.
As you can imagine, I had a smile from ear to ear. My son turns to see what I was smiling at and turned back to me with a smile. He said "see mom, I told you he'd show up".

Frenchy comes over to the bar where son and I were sitting, spots me and then he smiles, saying "hello, how are you". I say "I'm good" and ask him the same.

My son ran into a buddy of his, so it was great that he had someone to talk too, because for the next 2 1/2 hours, Frenchy and I talked up a storm. We talked, smiled, laughed and I was having a great time. My son came to me at one point when Frenchy went to the bathroom and said "mom, that man has it bad for you". I smiled and asked "you really think so"? He responds "hell yeah, he's looking at you like a man in love". My smile grew bigger.

At around 11:30 Frenchy asked me if I'd like to go to his place and watch a movie with him. More smiles and I told him I'd like that, but I had to drive my son home first. He told me he'd wait for me at the pub while I drove my son home. I was so excited and my son was excited for me. When I dropped him off, he gave me a hug and said "have a great time mom, it's about time". More smiles.

Off I went back to the pub where Frenchy was waiting for me, then it was off to his place.
Frenchy gave me a beer, popped in the movie and sat right next to me. Next thing I know, his arm is around me and he held my hand with the other hand. I was in heaven and soooooo comfortable.

Not 2 minutes go by and he started kissing me. More heaven! Unfortunately, his hands didn't waste any time being all over me. I stopped him and told him that was too fast for me and that I liked to take things slow. He then tells me that he likes to live for the day and doesn't want any attachments. My heart sunk, while he continued to tell me that attachments hurt too much and blah blah blah.

I told him that I had feelings for him for a long time and that sex wasn't all I was interested in and I never met a man who went so much out of his way to get my attention, who just wanted to get laid. I told him I thought he felt the same way I did and he didn't say anything at all.
That's when I said I was going to head home. We wished eachother well and off I went.

I'm so numb that I can't even cry, but the one good thing that came out of all this, is that I can finally close this book, heal, and move on. I truly needed to know where I stood with him and now I do. It's not what I wanted to know, but it was something I needed to know.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 07:23 am
OUCH!!!!!
Better you find out now however, then to not know at all.

Either way, you have my sympathy and my hope that you do find the right guy.

How is your job search going?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 07:40 am
I am happy and sad for you both at once. I hope the next guy is not such a jerk.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 07:42 am
Thank you Mystery. Job search isn't doing very well either, but I've got a job with some lobster if need be. I'm applying for one other job on Tues (long weekend here) and if that doesn't work, it's off to spend some time with the lobster.

Got my tax check back yesterday, which covers my butt for a month and the stuff I'm selling on ebay covers me for next month, so I'm at least breathing easier financially at the moment.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 07:43 am
Thanks Edgar. Yeah, me too!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 10:17 am
Frenchy should have at least shown you the basic considerations even if he did not believe in them. After, romance is all about fantasy and perception.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 10:34 am
Yeah, you're right Chumly.

He just got out of a 2 year relationship, so I suppose he's hurting. He said it in so many words, but he knows I have feelings for him and it doesn't justify hurting me as well. Well, he didn't really hurt me, but more that he disregarded my feelings.

I don't think he knows what he wants.

My son says it's a guy thing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 10:56 am
Well you already know my feelings on it, girlfriend! So I'm just stopping in here to drop off one of these ....

((((( Montana )))))

To hell with Frenchy, anyhow. Much better men out there. Damn nice ones that have the kind of heart you need. That know how to spread that love all over you.

Just gotta find em'!

And you will.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 11:00 am
Give him another chance........but simply go to public places for only a few hours at a time... it will then work out.

You invite him out for these basic outings, you pay for them, you control them.....afer a month or so you'll get what you want.

I don't see anything wrong with Frenchy......try not to be so immediately judgmental.

Learn to relax but still control the pace....most importantly don't get miffed and don't get impatient if things don't go your way.

Learn to laugh again, learn to love again.
0 Replies