The very, Very, VERY Serious thread . . .

bigdice67

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:31 am
SuperG- to lower the bill, or make the salesmin fugidaboutit?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:34 am
Both - it's called killing two birds with one fuc..errr...stone.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:35 am
Yours weighs a stone, eh?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:52 am
Was watching 'The Man Show' reruns the other night, and they sent in one of their buxom lasses to go bikini shopping, to see how many guys she could rope into paying for her clothes. They all ended up paying....now, the question is, which min would you rather be? The one who tried a private jerk-off while the hottie was changing, or the one she took to the changeroom who sniffed the bikini bottoms when she wasn't there? Maybe mins are the stupid ones....she also got bikini-sniffing dude to shoplift for her. It was hilarious.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:00 am
just goes on to show that wimmin *are* evil
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:14 am
jes' ask craven for info on that one...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:26 am
Cav, you have most refined and elevated taste in entertainment. I know exactly the bit you're talking about.

What I wonder about is -- these guys must have signed a release to be put on TV, right? So the guy sniffing the bikini (and all furtive-like, not a proud many inhalation but a creepy little secretive sniff) must have determined after the fact that it was important enough for him to be on television that he didn't mind that he would be on television sniffing a stranger's panties!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:42 am
Therein lies the rub, so to speak....heh heh, most of us refined types love seeing people humiliate themselves publicly. In the olden days, it was forced upon the unfortunate, i.e. Romans enjoying a good gladiator-fest, but perhaps it is a triumph of evolution that today people do it willingly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:44 am
Which reminds me of another very, very, very serious issue: whye do the wimmins always think any clothing they put on will make them look fat?

"Honey, does this bikini make my butt look big?"

(Fantasy repsonse: "I cannot imagine how you would believe any garment could make yer butt look any bigger than it already appears.")

Is this another evil wimmins plot? Are they not attempting to set us up for a fall? Is this not an attempt to get us to say something which they hope to make us regret?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:47 am
Yeah, why can't they just accept the fact that yes, it does make them look fat, so just change clothes. Fer chrissakes, they don't ALL make you look fat. Speaking of wrong answers: "Of course it doesn't make you look fat, honey, you only look fat when you're naked."
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:52 am
hey, that's a good one. i've been stuck with the meager, "no, those pants don't make you look fat. your ass makes you look fat."

but if i may back up for a second there -- the Romans were humiliating Christians, and much of our culture is descended from Christianity. Thus, it is perfectly natural that we should desire to humiliate ourselves. Lamarckian social evolution, if you please.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:57 am
I love Lamarcks:

There once was a man from Nantucket...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:58 am
Who carried his balls in a bucket
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 09:58 am
He also puts stones
In that pail he owns
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 10:01 am
and then tells his girlfriend to suck it !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 10:02 am
Omygod, ain't we clever . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 10:02 am
to fill it up so he could suck it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 10:03 am
suck it seems the popular choice here...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 10:05 am
hmmm...

Which made it quite hard when he'd tuck it?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 10:06 am
That's not bad...
0 Replies