The very, Very, VERY Serious thread . . .

bobsmyth

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2003 06:05 pm
I had to laugh at the tenor of this thread and took a look to remind me why I'm happy although no longer married. On a plaque reminiscent of the old schoolboy's or girls slate is written "If a man talks in the forest and there's no woman to hear -- is he still wrong?".
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2003 09:32 pm
We really just want to humiliate you all in groups...the whole hold my bags and sit on this bench with the other males gives us great power.
OOPPS..did I let that slip???

Anyway...have you ever known a woman to thrill in the excitement of mowing the lawn, taking out the trash???? And dont you want to have a thrilled woman?
We make these experiences thrilling for you by letting you get nice toys to elevate your motivation...
now lets go back to talking shopping and elevating the emotion shall we?

Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2003 10:26 pm
Last time a woman asked me to hold her purse and wait for her, I gave it to a homeless dude. That was the end of that Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 01:01 am
pueo,

Thanks for keeping the faith...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 01:23 am
um, don't want to ruin this, but i love mowing the lawn, especially if it involves a big tractor of a lawnmower, and my favourite toy is a chainsaw. no man can get in between me and the wood!!! i only enjoy shopping when it involves huge sales. that is us, eastern europeans. recently i bought half the wardrobe in small town in slovakia, because everything was SO cheap. the question, very serious one, is: did i still save money, if i originally did not intend to buy anything? but then, if i did buy it all in a mall somewhere in the u.s., i'd spend some $400 or so. spending only $40, i did real good, no?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 04:16 am
Yes, Dashenka, you did very well. And you've gone to the heart of this thread, serious questions about serious issues. That half the population of a small Slovakian town must now cower at home to hide their nakedness is nothing compared to the economic boost you've given that region. Did not intend to buy anything? You're too modest by half--you've supported the clothing industry, the retail sales sector, the luggage industry--in short your wide-ranging economic impact is immense. Not to mention confirming for us mins a long-standing steroetype about the wimmins.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 04:26 am
What's wrong with shopping ? I am a man and I love shopping !!!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 04:26 am
Ok...not with a woman though .....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 05:06 am
dagmaraka wrote:
no man can get in between me and the wood!!!

You're a good woman, dag...most guys like to hear that sort of thing.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 06:25 am
As long as she didn't say, "No wood can get in between me and the man", I guess I can live with that statement
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 07:33 am
Ahem, you're sooo right, cav, so right, and so are you, gustav...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 07:49 am
The Wisdom of a Navajo woman
The Wisdom of a Navajo woman

A saleswoman was driving toward home in Northern Arizona when she saw a Navajo woman hitchhiking. Because the trip had been long and quiet, she stopped the car and the Navajo woman climbed in.

During their small talk, the Navajo woman glanced surreptitiously at a brown bag on the front seat between them.

"If you're wondering what's in the bag," offered the saleswoman, "it's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."

The Navajo woman was silent for awhile, nodded several times and said, "Good trade."

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:06 am
The Wisdom of a Navyho Woman

"Hey sailor, what's in that bag?" <tee hee>
Internal monologue: (I sooo love sailors...)
(Roll bass-heavy music and much nudity)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:07 am
BBB, that was a good one! I would so not want to be married to myself. How do you wimmins do it?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:11 am
Take MINS shopping?!

Never - less'n they be bent over, with little wheels on their feet and hands, lots of panniers, and a handle sticking out their bums - that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO erotic......ahem...but to continue - shopping is, or ought to be, a minless task. 'Tis better so.

I have lived with two men who loved to do the shopping. One would take the week's food money and arrive home with only a ton of tomatoes and some vodka, or somesuch - (I didn't mind the vodka so much.)

The other was a little "near" - and he would arrive home with good, but parsimonious quantities of, fruit and veg, and cuts of meat or fish I had NEVER seen - before or since. Stuff like chicken bums - (all the bony bit from the back - covered with skin, a lot of fat, and the parson's nose) - or fish gills and head - or nameless and obviously unwanted bits of calamari - the sort of bits no decent, god-fearing, calamari would ever have shown to another calamari..

Lovely fella otherwise, though.

I love taking the rubbish out - makes me feel cleansed.

I do not feel I ought ever to be let loose with a chainsaw.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:18 am
Hmm....I feel somewhere inbetween the bunny's 2 mins....I buy most of the food and liquor, and don't mind. Thankfully, Mrs. cav not only hates shopping, but loves chicken bums, fish heads and drink as well. When wimmin shopping needs to be done, she is generally goaded into going with my mother, and then I have the oppurtunity to laugh at her, and enjoy the scowls.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:19 am
Cav, Who is the smart one here?
Cav, who is the smart one here? Wimin know they can hold hands while shopping with their min without having to have sex. Min hold hands while shopping in hopes of having sex when they get home. Embarrassed

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:21 am
But - I like having sex after shopping - and most other things - too - or during 'em.

Am I secretly - unbeknownst even to myself - a MIN?!!!!!

Thud!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:26 am
I like sex after shopping as well..keeps my mind of the bills...but the salesmen never agree Sad
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 08:28 am
BBB, if it is lingerie or bikini shopping, I believe the minds can meet halfway Very Happy
0 Replies