The rules of cheating:
1. I'm not happy...she/he deserves it
2. our sex life is not what it used to be
3. I'm getting old and must prove I've still got it.
4. She/he doesn't realize it...but other people pay lots of attention to me.
5. She/he won't find out.
6. I'm the only one's whose feelings matter.
7. He/she will probably forgive me ( cause I'm indispensable)
8. I don't remember the last time I cared about his/her needs.
9. My mom told me I'm the most special. Anyone else is only here to make me
10. The other new flame is giving me a tickle in my pants which is proof of true love
11. People who truly love you can never be upset by you/your actions.
12. If a person truly loves you they should accept anything you throw their way
13. If someone really loves you...they'll put up with anything you do.
14. One should never be made to feel humble. (Only people who are lacking are)
15. I turn a lot of people on...my spouse should be grateful.
16. My spouse would never leave me. I'm too wonderful ...
17. The passion is gone and he/she refuses to acknowledge me...what me??
Why should I have to be the one to try?
18. Everyone I choose to love like will be faithful/loyal...that's really common.
19. If it's the real thing...it shouldn't take work. That's just wrong.
20. Other people's needs cannot possibly be as complex as my own. I'm unique