IM INA HOSPITAL

hamburger

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 01:37 pm
trying hard to stay off trees Laughing , but occasionally beating chest - is that ok ?
hbg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 01:38 pm
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes farmerman.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 01:49 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Unlikable to the core of the man.
hamburger wrote:
trying hard to stay off trees Laughing , but occasionally beating chest - is that ok ?
hbg
I found this but I don't know if it's useful to you, it's a US not Canadian perspective.
Quote:
With a legal synthetic marijuana pill already available, why are people still pushing for the right to smoke marijuana for medical purposes? Because patients and doctors assert that the two do not behave the same in the body. And a convincing body of research, some of it now nearly two decades old, shows that smoked marijuana suppresses nausea better than Marinol pills, and with fewer side effects. Physicians speculate that one reason for the difference is that smoked marijuana enters the bloodstream almost instantaneously, allowing patients to control their dose, whereas the oral version is absorbed slowly for some time. In addition, there's the possibility that the complex mix of compounds in whole, smoked marijuana somehow counteracts the more unpleasant effects of pure THC, such as extreme dizziness and unsteady gait.
http://www.medmjscience.org/Pages/history/consumerreports.html
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 01:54 pm
Quote:

kissy kissy there "Dances With Rod Up his Ass"
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:02 pm
Farmerman
farmerman wrote:
Quote:

kissy kissy there "Dances With Rod Up his Ass"

Oh oh, Farmerman, you are in terrible trouble if Dys likes you.

BBB
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:31 pm
But da man be Dyssin me.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:09 pm
farmerman wrote:
Im Hommmmmmmmme,

Yaaay!!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:15 pm
farmerman wrote:
Im Hommmmmmmmme, Thanks for all the Ohhhhmmmmmmm

Thank goodness. (Did you stockpile lots of bananas?)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:17 pm
(Has anyone else been eating a lot of bananas since this thread started? I bought a big honking bunch of them a few days ago and it seems like every time I'm in the kitchen they catch my eye and I think hmm, bananas=good.)
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:25 pm
sozobe wrote:
(Has anyone else been eating a lot of bananas since this thread started? I bought a big honking bunch of them a few days ago and it seems like every time I'm in the kitchen they catch my eye and I think hmm, bananas=good.)

Yup! Bananas on my muesli this morning. Packed one in hubby's lunch. Banana smooshed on peanut butter and toast tomorrow for breakfast I'm thinking Very Happy .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 05:04 pm
Well, at least I can represent to the world what NOT to do. I just realized that my condition is known all over the world. Embarrassed I better change my unnerwear. this week.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 05:17 pm
we have always been eating bananas .
about two months ago the "ecologically grown" bananas were actually less expensive than regular ones - so i bought them ! ever since it's been "ecological" bananas because we find they are just a touch sweeter , not as "mealy' and don't turn overripe as quickly .
they tricked us 'cause the "ecos" have gone up in price again - 79 cents a lb - but we are sticking with them - except for baking muffins - usually buy them from the "bargain" table .
hbg
hbg
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 05:37 pm
Just picked up a bunch of bananas this morning. I don't know why. I think I'll eat one.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 05:42 pm
And avocados, which you could probably live on if you had to. Lots of potassium and a fair amount of magnesium there, too.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:19 pm
Avocados, the thought makes me gag. Like eating moldy spackle.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:20 pm
the texture or the flavor? If the texture is the only thing that bothers you, try to spread ripe avocado on some dryboard....I mean toast.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:21 pm
You're sick, man. What kind of crusty, rock-dust covered, East coast hobby farmer doesn't like avocados?

Oh, yeah, I get it...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:25 pm
sozobe wrote:

I've known about the banana thing for a long time. Peanuts, too, ya know. When i started to drive up to Canadia, seven or eight hours behind the wheel, i'd get terrible leg cramps the night i arrived. So i told the Sweetie Pie girl it was due to a lack of potassium, so i needed bananas. She's been real good about making sure i get my potassium. The Hamburgers, too, they always have bananas.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:32 pm
Oh, I've known about it, but I usually eat a banana once a week or so, on average -- I've been having at least one a day, which is unusual. Not really purposeful, just those bananas have been kind of leaping out at me lately.

What's that saying, f-man, if you can't be a good example, at least be a terrible warning?

You seem perky, how are you feeling?
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:42 pm
when we are visiting in germany my b-i-l makes sure to pick up some bananas for us - he and his wife usually eat apples , pears ...
and he makes a point of letting us know "i bought them especially for you ! " Laughing
having a "side salad" also usually requires a special request - they do eat salads but usually as a meal rather than a side dish .
hbg
0 Replies