IM INA HOSPITAL

farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2019 05:50 pm
@CalamityJane,
never any tandem kayaks. My wife and I rented some on a ride dwn the Rappahannok River with some friends (also in tandems). We agreed that tandem kayaks are "divorce canoes", because you can never agree which way we should turn. NOPE, no tandems.
Ill se whether I can upload pix on my new computer. This one has pic files that Im afraid have too much of work shots and most of them are confidential. Maybe I can find some way to go from my phon to the new puter and then find a hosting site that isnt uhhhh client based.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2019 01:37 pm
@farmerman,
Really? I love tandem kayaks....but maybe you're too "macho" for that Laughing

You can show me a picture per PM too, I am just very curious how it looks like.
0 Replies

stevejohnds1

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:54 am
@farmerman,
Nice words about “tips on sticking to your health goals”, of course its a correct direction in these busy days of life.Than very helpful people ..
0 Replies

stevejohnds1

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:55 am
@Bella Dea,
ii'l on sticking to your health goals”, of course its a correct direction in these busy days of life. Tc. dear
farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 05:59 am
@stevejohnds1,
thanks, I think.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 07:22 am
@farmerman,
Steve is spot on. Sound advice.
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 06:58 am
Thought Id ressurect this "health journal" . Ive been laid low with an RSV, any body ever her of it?
apparently its a baad cold gone way viral (really). I couldn't eat nor barely brethe since lat at. Its breaking up now but the lst two days were a bitch.
I took a bunch of students on a fossil hunt lt Sat and up North is was a bit hilly but I was alrady symptomatic and like the dumass I am, I wlked around in a tee shirt an vest.
The wonders of chicken soup and mandarin orange slices.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 08:57 am
@farmerman,
Good to know you are getting better.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 09:17 am
@farmerman,
Hank in there Farmerman: rooting for you - even though you're a particularly cranky geologist.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 01:52 pm
@farmerman,
Make sure you get all the rest you need to recover. A relapse would be even worse......so listen to your wife on this.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 02:11 pm
@farmerman,
Glad you're on the mend.

Next time, check the weather forecast before racing out the door incorrectly clad. (though if the stuff was already festering inside you, that can be blamed instead of you)
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 03:19 pm
@Sturgis,
I was kinda dum haded , I was out there with all kinds fossils (besides one other colleague).
He, it turned out started getting ill yesterday.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 04:52 pm
Be well, kid. And, yes, chicken soup is the way to go.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 04:56 pm
@Roberta,
Hmm...

So it's not beef stew? Well that explains some things for me...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 06:53 pm
@Roberta,
youre my heroine berta. I got this atomizer called a RESPICKLIKCLIK or somethin like that. Im supposed to huff this **** 4 X a day and it says I shoouldnt operate any heavy equipment while Im huffin.

Does a Front end loader count? I promiise not to drive it in town. That **** ispowerful to my formerly booze addled brain so Im actually afraid of it.
An it cost 75 bucks for what looks like a teeny can of WD-40 with asippy straw on the front
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 07:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Re: farmerman (Post 6776424)
Steve is spot on. Sound advice.

But only if you have the decoding ring.
0 Replies

Hans Kneezundtoze

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 06:10 am
@farmerman,
Your proclivity towards adverse personal health issues was recently exemplified by the injury you sustained when saving a child from the ravages of a wild bovine.

I urge you to save yourself such pain and suffering and join the GOP, whereby pushing the child into the path of the bull would have given you time to safely flee.

Maybe you have a propensity to help and educate others—due, of course, not to a proclivity for pretentiousness, but because you simply have a penchant for humankind. Or perhaps you have a predilection for hospital cuisine.

Gummibär iz the best medicine. Get well soonest.

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 07:41 am
@Hans Kneezundtoze,
Hmmm.........
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 08:18 am
@Hans Kneezundtoze,
Im reedin dees und shaying "Was ees gibben mit mein eyes mit tearin gemachen"?
Danke danke so shweeten Sie sounden you betcha
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 08:36 am
@farmerman,
I have heart arrhythmia and I also panic when I get them. Jesus Farma when I saw this thread without looking at the date you almost gave me a heart attack...
Be careful cowboy, I need you around to teach me some more tricks and beat my stubborn head to some down to earth common sense! Get better soon!