Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

Montana

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:00 am
P.S. I haven't boobed Frenchy, "yet"!!!!

I don't think I'll be boobing him at work, though. I've got something much more special in mind for that boy and work is just not the place Cool
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:01 am
Montana wrote:
Bill, I'd be honored if you were one of my boob victims :wink:
Show up for the next gathering... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:03 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Montana wrote:
Laughing You guys are hilarious Laughing

Ok, so if we are intentionally boobing, why is it that I haven't boobed my sexy French man at work yet? He even gets right up nice and close when he talks to me and I would love to boob this man for hours on end, but it hasn't happened!
Shocked Good question. Boob him already for the love of dogs. 2 or 3 times... and see how he responds!

I'm workin on it and he seems to be, as well ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:04 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Montana wrote:
Bill, I'd be honored if you were one of my boob victims :wink:
Show up for the next gathering... :wink:

I'd love to!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 05:22 pm
So as to confirm OCCAM's dairy bar dilemma here's a boob story for you:

I work with a woman who has enorm-o bazingas. She gets away with doing the minimum amount of work. When the boss comes around she'll do this stretching thing, lifting her arms over her head and making this kind of moaning sound.

Subtlety is not her strength.

It would be one thing if the boss were appealing in either personality or looks, alas, he bears no resemblance to anything but an automaton micro-manager in the extreme. Except, except, when it comes to this chic and her boobs.

Interestingly enough, I like her, lazy as she is, despite her boobification. It's the boss who needs the heave-ho.

See, I've figured out that if I have a request, I ask boob-a-liscious to ask micro-anal-boss and if she's not feeling too lazy she'll go and ask him and the request is granted. Therefore, I have avoided him altogether.

My mother always told me you could get more with honey than with vinegar...the only this is, I think she meant I was supposed to be doing the honey-thing. Sorry, Mom.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:47 am
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 09:55 am
Joeblow wrote:
So now a question for you, Bill. Why is it that you appear to be so hyper aware? Razz
I seriously doubt that I'm much more aware than your average man. We all like it. Until recently, I employed dozens of attractive young females, because our restaurant's seating was mostly on the second floor... so waiting tables for me meant climbing 8 million stairs a day. Predominantly, young females were the only people who would keep the job. For many reasons, not the least of which was the fact that the restaurant was in a small town, I had an absolute rule against dating my employees. Like most small restaurant settings, as time goes by, people become more like a family of friends, rather than bothering with titles and whatnot. When you spend most of your waking hours with the same group of people, your work and social lives become intertwined. Few taboos in conversation are observed, as most everyone becomes comfortable, almost intimately connected.

The setting itself provided for excessive contact, contracted into a smaller time span than most venues offer, highlighting many of the different ways that people interact with each other. At times it was like a regular soap opera. While pretty much everyone became comfortable enough to discuss their most intimate relationships and hardships with family and whatnot, there remained no appropriate way for the employer to address the boobing without sounding like a perv... and though my employees would no doubt have laughed their asses off had I brought it up (some have, since :razz:); it wasn't a conversation I'd want repeated back to me at the coffee shop or the next town meeting, if you know what I mean. Though my partner and I discussed this, and other less appropriate subject matters privately, some things are simply inappropriate to bring up publicly.

So, I decided A2K would be the best place to bring it up and try to gain some insight into why some people are more prone to this type of behavior and what some motivations may be. Still, since I am not an anonymous poster here, I chose not to introduce the subject even here, because this is after all a public forum and I don't keep my membership a secret. So, once again, the curious questions got shelved for lack of an appropriate venue to discuss them.

Then, after the restaurants were permanently closed, a couple more boobing episodes renewed my curiosity and since I no longer have need to be hyper-concerned with my reputation; I thought I would ask. Whereas before; it was largely irrelevant if the incredibly sexy K or A found me attractive, this is not necessarily the case any more… which leads me to reevaluate old information and most certainly view new boobing episodes in a new light.

To answer to your question; "Why is it that you appear to be so hyper aware?" can be adequately summarized as: Two years of pretending to be completely unaware wears on a human Male. :wink: Especially where uncommon beauties are concerned.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 10:19 am
Bill, one of the problems with working at home in front of your computer is the lack or social opportunities that working in a normal work environment provide. Even if it's water-cooler boob pressing, there's a social connection you don't get on the computer.

Now that you can look at all these boobs, er, girls with a different eye. Why not ask a few of them out -- preferably one at a time. When was the last time you went out on a real date?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 10:34 am
JPB wrote:
Bill, one of the problems with working at home in front of your computer is the lack or social opportunities that working in a normal work environment provide. Even if it's water-cooler boob pressing, there's a social connection you don't get on the computer.

Now that you can look at all these boobs, er, girls with a different eye. Why not ask a few of them out -- preferably one at a time. When was the last time you went out on a real date?
Way ahead of you, JB; I was out with one of the girls in question last week. I see another fairly regularly as we remain good friends. A real date? Sit down dinner, etc? Probably been 2 months... but you have to remember I'm in a town of 10,000 people. It's not often I meet new people here in the Winter time so the first-date-get-to-know-you-stuff is largely unnecessary since I already have some relationship with most of the eligible females. It's one of the downsides to the small town environment. Everyone seemingly knows everyone, already.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 05:35 pm
I hear ya on the small town thing, Bill. I live in one of those towns and it seems that everyone knows who I am, yet I have no clue who many of them are Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 05:48 pm
I hear you...
I was moderately well known as an owner of a popular gallery, but adrift re the near mob that showed up once a month.
Neato guys were virtually always attached...
er, that tends to happen with time.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 06:16 pm
All right, I'll explain. Neato was a word used around 1961 or so, who remembers?, when Continental suits were the rage for the preps.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:50 pm
Hey, I remember Neato :-D
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 06:11 pm
Shocked I'm not supposed to say Neato anymore? Of course, I always thought the word was best used in reaction to a new toy... but I guess that applies.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 04:07 am
wasn't "boss" a similar adjective at one time?
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 04:38 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I seriously doubt that I'm much more aware than your average man.

Razz yeah, maybe.

Quote:
I'm not supposed to say Neato anymore?

Of course (!) you can, Daddio.
0 Replies