1
   

Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

 
 
wandeljw
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 04:52 pm
Montana wrote:
Did any of you guys ever brush your chest on someone as you were just squeezing by in a tight spot? If so, you are guilty of boobing and I would like to know what your reasons are!!!


That reminds me of something I wanted to say about this thread, Montana.

I actually met Bill in person at an A2K gathering in Chicago. Sublime's condo has a really tiny kitchen. I was helping Bill put away some bottles of "refreshment" when either he brushed against me or I brushed against him. Whatever. The point is he did not feel a need to start a thread about that whole issue. Smile
0 Replies
 
sozobe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 05:16 pm
badgirl29 wrote:
Sometimes we girls with big (fake boobs) just want to give you men a little sample of want you can't and won't get by way of brushing up against you.


Why?
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 05:17 pm
Because wimmin are evil, of course.
0 Replies
 
cyphercat
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 11:58 pm
The girl bagging my groceries today came within scant centimeters of breasting (I'm using the more mature terminology, you see) my hand today as I reached for the bag! What does it all mean??
0 Replies
 
loosecannon
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 12:59 am
thanks for the welcome,

my wife does not know why i asked her, but i put the question to her just this morning, as it seemed appropriate enough what with the conversation we were havning.

she is quite um, er, big in the chest. yeah, lets go with that.

she used to wait tables at a fancy italian restauant, and i aksed her whether or not she ever accidentally boobed anyone.
her answer:
"of course, all the time."
"sometimes you just had to to get things done."

then i asked her if she ever did it on purpose.
her answer:
"well, yeah."

being ever wary that i could easily push this conversation into a direction i wasnt ready for; namely her asking me why i want to know all this.LOL

i felt i was ok for one more question, so i asked her, "how would a guy know the difference?"

she said, "thats for us to know and you guys to wonder about."

that is an exact quote.

sorry gals, my beloved gave you all up!

it IS a conspiracy.
it DOES happen on purpose sometimes.
NO, we stupid men will never know whats really going on in the woman's head in this situation, and im sure that is no big surprise to the guys reading this; as we are quite used to it.

i remember going to a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert about 8-10 years ago.
they were on stage doing their thing, and some girl was up on her boyfriend's shoulders.
she decided to lift up her shirt to show the band her immense appreciation of their musical proficiency, and some guy standing near her "grasped" the opportunity; reached up, and copped himself a feel.
she quickly pulled down her shirt in disgust, and to my, and everyone else's surprise; the band stopped playing at that exact moment.
the crowd fell silent as flea grabbed a mic, ran to the front of the stage and began yelling and pointing at the feel copper.
"everyone look at this guy!!!"
"what a jerk! everyone look over here!"
(at this point Anthony Keidis joined in)
"he has disrespected the titty!!!"
"YOU MUST RESPECT THE TITTY!!!!!!!!!"

with that, everyone began cheering loudly, and the band locked right back into their groove as if they had never stopped.

that is a 100% true story, and i think it speaks a very fitting message for this thread.


you must respect the titty. words to live by.
loosecannon
0 Replies
 
OCCOM BILL
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:25 am
loosecannon wrote:
thanks for the welcome,

my wife does not know why i asked her, but i put the question to her just this morning, as it seemed appropriate enough what with the conversation we were havning.

she is quite um, er, big in the chest. yeah, lets go with that.

she used to wait tables at a fancy italian restauant, and i aksed her whether or not she ever accidentally boobed anyone.
her answer:
"of course, all the time."
"sometimes you just had to to get things done."

then i asked her if she ever did it on purpose.
her answer:
"well, yeah."

being ever wary that i could easily push this conversation into a direction i wasnt ready for; namely her asking me why i want to know all this.LOL

i felt i was ok for one more question, so i asked her, "how would a guy know the difference?"

she said, "thats for us to know and you guys to wonder about."

that is an exact quote.

sorry gals, my beloved gave you all up!
Idea Another admission of guilt... yet still no revelations of empirical parameters volunteered. Confused
0 Replies
 
Joe Nation
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 06:52 am
empirical parameters

Does that mean the nipples are erect?

Joe(the tension mounts)Nation
0 Replies
 
OCCOM BILL
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 07:56 am
Who could know? Do they even make unpadded bras anymore?
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:23 am
Both Brenda Lee and I boobed a fella at a concert last night - of course we also boobed his girlfriend - and she boobed us - and he groined us.

The joys of going to a concert in an old church and trying to get in and out of the pews at intermission. Shocked

At one point, my boobs on the fella's left shoulder were what kept me from falling down the step and over the balcony.

Sometimes boobs are a safety device.
0 Replies
 
loosecannon
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 03:05 pm
"Sometimes boobs are a safety device"

i know i always feel safer when there are lots of them around.LOL
loosecannon
0 Replies
 
NickFun
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:35 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Both Brenda Lee and I boobed a fella at a concert last night - of course we also boobed his girlfriend - and she boobed us - and he groined us.

The joys of going to a concert in an old church and trying to get in and out of the pews at intermission. Shocked

At one point, my boobs on the fella's left shoulder were what kept me from falling down the step and over the balcony.

Sometimes boobs are a safety device.


Why didn't you just take off your clothes and finish the job?
0 Replies
 
Gala
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:38 pm
Let's face it occam, you're cute so you're getting boobed. As a female, I cannot recall being boobed. And, my boobs haven't brushed up against any men folk at my job, then again, the men at my job are universally unappealing.

I do think it can happen as an accident, once in a while, but the frequency of your brushes indicates these women have a thing for you. Your post cracks me up.
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:45 pm
NickFun wrote:
Why didn't you just take off your clothes and finish the job?


I don't think Anglicans approve of that sort of thing.
0 Replies
 
Thomas
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:45 pm
Re: Ladies, what's up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious
OCCOM BILL wrote:
It seems roughly fifteen or twenty percent of the women I've worked with in close quarters tend to boob your arm, back or chest on the way by with a frequency that just can't be explained by accident.

I want your job, Bill.
0 Replies
 
OCCOM BILL
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 06:09 pm
Re: Ladies, what's up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious
Thomas wrote:
I want your job, Bill.
Me too. Sad That part didn't suck. No boobing at my new job... since I'm working right here in front of the computer.

Thanks Gala... Embarrassed
0 Replies
 
Thomas
 
  1  
Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 06:09 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Sometimes boobs are a safety device.

That's right, Beth -- never leave home without them!
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 02:49 am
Laughing You guys are hilarious Laughing


Ok, so if we are intentionally boobing, why is it that I haven't boobed my sexy French man at work yet? He even gets right up nice and close when he talks to me and I would love to boob this man for hours on end, but it hasn't happened!
The reason why I haven't boobed him yet is because we haven't worked together in tight spaces like I was working in when I do my boobing.
I will say that if I don't like a person, I will never boob them.
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 02:50 am
wandeljw wrote:
Montana wrote:
Did any of you guys ever brush your chest on someone as you were just squeezing by in a tight spot? If so, you are guilty of boobing and I would like to know what your reasons are!!!


That reminds me of something I wanted to say about this thread, Montana.

I actually met Bill in person at an A2K gathering in Chicago. Sublime's condo has a really tiny kitchen. I was helping Bill put away some bottles of "refreshment" when either he brushed against me or I brushed against him. Whatever. The point is he did not feel a need to start a thread about that whole issue. Smile


Laughing
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 02:54 am
Bill, I'd be honored if you were one of my boob victims :wink:
0 Replies
 
OCCOM BILL
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:00 am
Montana wrote:
Laughing You guys are hilarious Laughing


Ok, so if we are intentionally boobing, why is it that I haven't boobed my sexy French man at work yet? He even gets right up nice and close when he talks to me and I would love to boob this man for hours on end, but it hasn't happened!
Shocked Good question. Boob him already for the love of dogs. 2 or 3 times... and see how he responds!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 01/23/2022 at 03:12:27