Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

flushd

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:24 am
I don't know. I'm not a boober and it's not for lack of padding. Laughing

I get boobed once in a while too. Don't know what it is about.

What has baffled me lately about boobs is the girls with cleavage I could lose an arm in, yet otherwise their dress is completely conservative. Maybe just a lot of girls thinking they have awesome racks?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:25 am
Interesting subject BILL, and interesting takes on it as well.

I'm divided on this issue. First I'll speak only for myself.

Despite what joe(there only bags of lactating tissue) said, I for one have always been aware of my breasts being sexual objects for the American male. So, being knowledgeable of this fact, I am like dlowan. I know where they are at all times, and keep them to myself.

For me, pressing my breasts against a either a stranger or a friend, or anyone male or female that I was not already romantically involved with would be very very inappropriate. I have definate boundaries about my body. It's MINE, not yours.

That said, I have very rarely found myself in a situation where doing this was unavoidable.

If I'm passing one person (male or female) at close quaters where body contact is certain, I turn sideways so my shoulder/back is presented. If I'm holding an object, this is used as a buffer between me and the other person. If no object is in hand, all one has to do is raise one or both hands to chest level, place them on the shoulder of the person your passing, and you have an instant barrier, and no hard feelings because hey, I'm touching you, isn't that friendly?

I have no problem with tapping some on the shoulder and saying "excuse me", which always results in a step being taken back. Two people standing together talking, and you need to go in between? A simple "exuse me, may I pass through" gets both the people to step back, where, if they are still very close, one gets my back and the other the buffering object.

It's really not something to even think about, it's just common sense.

Leaving the people who do this on purpose because they are being provacative aside, I suppose there are some women who really don't have a clear cut idea of where their body ends, or really don't care if they press it against someone.

Then again, the ones that "seem" oblivious to the fact I would put in the same class of person who uses a cell phone while pissing in a public restroom. Some people just have no class, and don't mind subjecting the other person to sounds of urine flowing and toilets flushing while they talk. Others have no problem with pretending they don't realize a body part that is highly sexualized in this country is being pressed into someone else.

que sera sera
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:25 am
Re: Ladies, what's up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious
dadpad wrote:
They get in the way when you play pool/snooker....... or so i'm told.

Yup. I was getting some instruction from a guy, who finally said, "Look, you're gonna have to decide whether you're gonna stroke under 'em or over 'em." I went for under.

Bill, trying to remember how many times I've been boobed in the past month. In a crowded store. Getting into or out of a crowded elevator. Etc. Were these women making passes at me? Also trying to remember how many times I boobed someone in a store or elevator. Now I wonder if the "boobees" thought I was making passes at them.

OCCOM BILL wrote:

So ladies; please shed some light on the boobing, will ya? Is this something girls discuss and laugh at the reactions they get from it? What up with all the boobing?

Never discussed boobing with any of my friends. How could I? Never heard of it until today. Maybe I've led an especially innocent life. Quien sabe?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:27 am
This is all new to me. Never done it or heard of it until now. I must lead a sheltered life.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:39 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
This is all new to me. Never done it or heard of it until now. I must lead a sheltered life.

maybe you should give it a shot TTH, you know, just as, like, research.

<presents upper arm>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:45 am
I've just enjoyed a phenominal head boobing, given by my rather attractive and well stacked female dentist.

No extra charge either.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:50 am
I generally choose my hairdresser by her propensity to boob ...or not.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:50 am
Chai wrote:
Then again, the ones that "seem" oblivious to the fact I would put in the same class of person who uses a cell phone while pissing in a public restroom.

I've had people do that and I hang up on them immediately. I have music at home. Why listen to some guy piss when I could put on Mozart?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 07:55 am
Face it, Bill. You're hot and the ladies just want to get a bit of that heat. It is winter, ya know.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:04 am
Thanks for the thoughtful responses and thank you JPB, Shewolf and anyone else who thinks it might be hotness getting me boobed. Embarrassed
Seriously though; I've pondered this more than a few times, and attempted to decipher it with my partner (business) more than once... Girlfriend's seem to have boober radar, too, insofar as they tend not to like the boobers... and NONE of you have ever discussed it and/or joked with someone who does it purposely? Confused Come on... spill!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:10 am
squinney wrote:
Here's another way to look at it.

Think of having a 24/7 erection for the next week. As you go through your day, count how many times you would have "dicked" someone had you had an erection as they passed, stumbled, dodged someone else, moved to let you through a door, etc.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:12 am
I can't recall a single boobing of my own...unless I was naked and was purposely boobing. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:17 am
Nope. Never discussed this with anyone before, Bill. Honestly, I never thought about it that much until I read this thread.

Hmmm. You sure you're not just bragging? :wink:

I have discussed "butting," though. You know, how people trying to get past you in the row at a movie theater or a sports event will feel free to stick their ass right in your face? General consensus there seems to be that it's preferable to them turning around.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:18 am
Many, many years ago, the not yet Mr B and I were passing in an aisle. His arm and my boob were suddenly in the same place at the same time. We each have a different idea on how that came to be, but I made him marry me. Very Happy
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:41 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Thanks for the thoughtful responses and thank you JPB, Shewolf and anyone else who thinks it might be hotness getting me boobed. Embarrassed
Seriously though; I've pondered this more than a few times, and attempted to decipher it with my partner (business) more than once... Girlfriend's seem to have boober radar, too, insofar as they tend not to like the boobers... and NONE of you have ever discussed it and/or joked with someone who does it purposely? Confused Come on... spill!

You are overthinking the whole thing, Bill!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:57 am
wandeljw wrote:
You are overthinking the whole thing, Bill!
Considering the beauty of some of the boobers, Wandel, that is simply not possible. :wink: You should have been at this little Restaurant called the Duke of Perth last year. Man was there a lot of boobing going on.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:00 am
As far as I know I've never done it purposely.

I forget now who said this (sorry, person-who-said-it -- squinney maybe?), but I think that the fact that people who are mad at you don't do it might just be general.

As in, group one: People who are mad at you and both want to be far away from you and, if they must be close to you, make a point of not touching you.

Group two: People who like you (in a general way!) or are neutral and don't make an effort NOT to touch you. I can really see, especially in a crowded restaurant environment, how it would just happen. The whole poking shoulder and excuse me thing is nice but during dinner rush does anyone have time for that?

Then there is probably a third group: Pay attention to me. They may not want to sleep with you per se but try to use boobs to their advantage. You're the boss, you have power. (Shifts, pay, whatever.) I'd bet that waitresses as a group are more likely to use boobs to their advantage (read: tips).

And group four: The people who want to sleep with you. :-)

Problem is, I think it's difficult enough to distinguish between the last three groups that you can't read anything in particular into it.

Or, what wandel said!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:04 am
Bill
I'm taking up a collection to send OB a Boobing for Apples tee shirt:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/apples/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.80596418/pNo_80596418/id_15051147/opt_/pg_/c_/fpt_

BBB

Elizabeth Bustier Boobing
Ode to my left boob, which is a full cup size smaller than my right boob, but both boobs are really kinda little.

How do I consider thee?
Let me count the ways.
I consider your meager depth and breadth and height
That my palm reaches, when feeling the slight
Uneven cleavage and less than ideal cup.
I consider thee to the level of everyday's
Most serviceable bra, by band and underwire bite.
I consider thee freely, as you sit perkily unlike the right;
I consider thee purely, as the nipple raises.
I consider thee with a passion put to use
In much lactation, and with a mother's faith.
I consider thee as volume I seemed to lose
With my lost twenties, --- I consider thee with the breasts,
Of Others of all my life! --- and, because God chose,
I shall consider thee better because you are mine.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:09 am
Bill, please listen to sozobe (she is always a "voice of reason").

In my own experience, I never have any reason to believe it was other than accidental.

Except once. I was in a foreign country. A young lady "bosomed up to me" on a public sidewalk because she was selling souvenirs!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:29 am
Eva wrote:
Hmmm. You sure you're not just bragging?

You know what they say. It ain't bragging if you're making it up. Smile
0 Replies