Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 01:18 am
Sorry, Bill. I was and occasionally am still quite the horny/interested woman. I guess I'm more spatial than some of my cohorts. Like it's not big deal to not have my boobs hit - usually. I can control them. They're not small, nor very large.

If they do cut a swath, I probably want them to.

Please note I do not guarantee this statement, nor any other statement that you care to affix.

Please subscribe here to Carefree Boobies dot com, soon.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 01:38 am
Laughing You're a riot Osso. Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:38 am
Roberta wrote:
I was playing a word game online and entered "boobed." Got 69 points for it. If it hadn't been for this thread, I wouldn't have known that boob was a verb. Thanks, Bill.

Methinks they know it as an adjective, as in, "That haggard barmaid doth raise a stench, and I would not vouch for her wit in matters philosophic or romantic, but well-boobed is she!"

Note that boobed, in the archaic form, is a two-syllable word.

And I think I shall resurrect it. As in, "When I get older, I hope I do not become man-boobed!"
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 01:55 pm
patiodog wrote:
Roberta wrote:
I was playing a word game online and entered "boobed." Got 69 points for it. If it hadn't been for this thread, I wouldn't have known that boob was a verb. Thanks, Bill.

Methinks they know it as an adjective, as in, "That haggard barmaid doth raise a stench, and I would not vouch for her wit in matters philosophic or romantic, but well-boobed is she!"

Note that boobed, in the archaic form, is a two-syllable word.

And I think I shall resurrect it. As in, "When I get older, I hope I do not become man-boobed!"

That'd be, like, EIGHT for a dog, if it happened, wouldn't it?

Shocked
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 05:14 pm
8, 10, or 12, usually.

What'samatta with that? Don't rabbits have bifurcated vaginas?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 05:38 pm
patiodog wrote:
8, 10, or 12, usually.

HA! <wiping risotto off my computer screen>
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:20 pm
Well now ...... this subject is makin me wonder why one of my female co-workers is constantly boobing me! I never thought about it before I read this thread. Geeee thanks, Bill! The next time I feel her boobies brushin up against me, I'm gonna get skeered! All this time I thought it was innocent. Razz

As for me, (and I thought about this long and hard, so as to give an honest answer) .... I would say that 95% of the time when my boobs brush up against the opposite sex, it is purely by accident. I do believe, though, that some of the guys at work purposely get close to you in hopes of being boobed!

For instance ..... a couple of guys at work, when they come to my office...instead of standing at the front of my desk to speak with me, they come to the side of the desk and get close enough that I suppose if I turned too fast (and actually had a nice set of boobies) I would smack em' with em'. One of those guys, being Italian ....definitely has a sexual aura about him.

Anywho........ if I was gonna press my boobs into someone, you'd be the one I'd wanna do it to, Bill. :wink:

So c'mere!
seriously!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:37 pm
my oral hygenist boobs me on the head...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:32 pm
patiodog wrote:
8, 10, or 12, usually.

Not this one.

But for you I'd consider dentata.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:41 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Anywho........ if I was gonna press my boobs into someone, you'd be the one I'd wanna do it to, Bill. :wink:

So c'mere!
seriously!
Careful what you wish for... :wink:
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:55 pm
dlowan wrote:
patiodog wrote:
8, 10, or 12, usually.

Not this one.

But for you I'd consider dentata.

Ah, I'm thinking of opossa anyway.

http://gorgons.envy.nu/theteeth.gif
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 11:34 pm
The other day I was getting a haircut. The lady cutting my hair seemed to keep rubbing her boob on my arm. As we engaged in more conversation she started cutting my bangs and moved her boobs right in front of my face. Then I noticed a couple of her buttons had come undone and her breasts were popping out only inches from my face. Then she really leaned forward and one of her boobs got stuck in my mouth. Was this just an accident? I gave her a good tip.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 11:40 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:48 am
Region Philbis wrote:
my oral hygenist boobs me on the head...

So that explains the noises you make while flossing.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 09:15 am
I went the dentist today.
There was alot of scraping but I did think of this thread as I was being boobed.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:30 pm
jes wrote:
So that explains the noises you make while flossing.

do you think flossing 15 times a day is over-kill?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:01 pm
Well, just don't do it on the bus.
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:06 pm
Smile...

As shewolf said, it does get in the way sometimes. So I try and consciously avoid boobing anyone...
But when I was younger...I used to do it once in a way (but feign ignorance of course) ...to my boyfriend in public places to tease him Embarrassed Embarrassed (attention-seeking behavior i s'pose).....Maybe those girls are upto the same thing Bill....Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:12 pm
((((((((( Sakhi! )))))))) C'mere and give me some of that boobing, girl. Damn good to see you! How have you been?
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:22 pm
Nice to see you tooo Smile
I don't do the teasing anymore... Embarrassed ..

I am well...and safe. thanks for asking ((hugs))
0 Replies