Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:37 am
I'm neither a pervert, nor do I have a boob fixation, but I'm awfully curious...

Generally, I have little trouble picking up signals from ladies and for that matter have seldom been shy about taking a chance if uncertain. The one thing that seems to come up a lot, that continues to baffle is the boobing. Obviously, if I get boobed at a club by a girl with a smile in her eyes, there's little question why. But what about at work?

It seems roughly fifteen or twenty percent of the women I've worked with in close quarters tend to boob your arm, back or chest on the way by with a frequency that just can't be explained by accident. 80 to 85% do so seldom enough to make the boobers stand out. Now as much as I'd like to think all of these women are hitting on me, it just doesn't add up. I should note that as a rule, I do not date employees, and this is well known, so I'm sure some of it can be written off to teasing. The majority were youngsters, so I can't imagine it has a ton to do with attraction, being as I'm 38. It does seem a like percentage do actually develop little crushes from time to time, but this isn't consistent with the boobing episodes... though sometimes it is. Laughing

Small sampling of old examples that won't be recognized:
K- boobs in streaks. I'd get hit half a dozen times in a week, and then not at all for a couple.
B- boobed like nuts for a month, and then it dropped to occasional spurts.
J- would still be boobing regularly if she hadn't gone to school (huge crush on me, so that one I get)
B2- just boobed me again Tuesday Night and we don't even work together anymore... plus she's dating a friend and is too young anyway (early 20's.)
A- as near as I can figure never liked me much, but respected me... boobs me at social functions only... NEVER at work... yet my best friend reports she had boobed him at work relentlessly (he's married with children).
S- has enormous boobs, likes to show them when partying, but to the best of my knowledge never boobed anybody.

So ladies; please shed some light on the boobing, will ya? Are you a boober? Do you have friends that like to boob unsuspecting guys? Is this something girls discuss and laugh at the reactions they get from it? What up with all the boobing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 14,609 • Replies: 155
No top replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:50 am
What the b'jesus is boobing exactly?!!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:59 am
Bill, Bill, Bill.

Sometimes they just get in the way. I can imagine that trying to work in close quarters in a galley/ kitchen/bar / around counters and over heads with plates to reach the table with hot food... Likely leads to a lot of accidental boobing.

Sometimes I go forward to miss the guy behind me, but boob the guy in front of me.

Probably happened a couple dozen times in the past year or so. All by accident. Even with Bear it isn't on purpose.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:01 am
material girl wrote:
What the b'jesus is boobing exactly?!!
Laughing Did I really forget to explain that? Laughing Boobing is seemingly innocent, accidental brushing of boobs up against me... with a frequency that's hard to believe is accidental.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:04 am
Here's another way to look at it.

Think of having a 24/7 erection for the next week. As you go through your day, count how many times you would have "dicked" someone had you had an erection as they passed, stumbled, dodged someone else, moved to let you through a door, etc.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:11 am
Ah, but Squinney, there is no consistency with the business, breast size or necessarily busyness. I do know; people who are angry with me NEVER boob me... and people who flirt with me do it more often but that can not be the end of the equation.

squinney wrote:
Here's another way to look at it.

Think of having a 24/7 erection for the next week. As you go through your day, count how many times you would have "dicked" someone had you had an erection as they passed, stumbled, dodged someone else, moved to let you through a door, etc.
Darling, I know them things fluctuate throughout the month, but not to that extreme. Laughing I know it can't be 100% accidental (besides the episodes that I know are not, I mean.)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:22 am
Well, yeah, people that are mad at you keep their distance. People not mad at you are comfortable being closer and will accidentally boob.

Very Happy And, I wasn't talking about fluctuating. What if it stuck out 5-6 inches all the time. You'd "bump" people ocassionally.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:26 am
I think the bubble I need around myself to feel comfortable is way too big to accidentally 'boob' anyone.

Then again, how big are the boobs we are talking about.
Maybe that's where the problem lies...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:42 am
squinney wrote:
Well, yeah, people that are mad at you keep their distance. People not mad at you are comfortable being closer and will accidentally boob.

Very Happy And, I wasn't talking about fluctuating. What if it stuck out 5-6 inches all the time. You'd "bump" people ocassionally.
Well, for starters, I wouldn't be fully erect... and would still be able to hide it. :wink: And that doesn't explain the inconsistency. Look at the examples... Or here's another one that made me wonder:
"A2" recently actually held the back of my wrist against an A-cup while telling me something she thought was important. Nothing about her demeanor was sexual nor did the content of the conversation warrant such a personal gesture.
Bohne wrote:
I think the bubble I need around myself to feel comfortable is way too big to accidentally 'boob' anyone.

Then again, how big are the boobs we are talking about.
Maybe that's where the problem lies...
That's part of the mystery too. Some are small enough it almost seems an effort required. No consistency there either. Confused

Now I know this can't be that mysterious to you girls, because acting as a boss I have many times had to put the fear of God in men for purposely putting themselves in boobing situations and creeping out the unintentional boober. Interestingly, some of these same victims are frequent boobers themselves. Confused
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:50 am
Look Bill. Ya aint gonna get the secrets of boobing out of us wimmins no matter how mych you beg and try to woo us with that cute little smile and glint in your eye.

I've tried diverting you with reason, common sense and humor. Now, don't make me come smack ya with these D's. Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:53 am
Shocked

My boobs seem to keep pretty much to themselves.....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:56 am
I never said I didn't like it, Squinney. :wink: Meanwhile, with all the mountains of insight I've offered you wimmins; I think my tiny request reasonable.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:58 am
I boob people just to get a rise out of them.......

seriously..........

but as squinney said, sometimes they just get it the way.

But, I have (ahem) very... er.. noticable... boobs. I can not pass anyone closely with out hitting them , no matter what. And I have just stopped trying to avoid hitting them.. I just look stupid.

in a loud restaurant,people might be just leaning close to hear you...
and "BAM" boobage...

but, I am biased.. you are pretty damn hot from what i have seen.. Im willing to bet those women want to boob you. Wink
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:05 am
They get in the way when you play pool/snooker....... or so i'm told.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:20 am
My elbow was penis'd once.
It was a few years back, I was having my hair cut by a guy and naturallyI just put my elbows on the arm rests.
Because they stuck out a little, the guys 'bits' rubbed against my elbow as he was cutting my hair.
I immediately felt uncomfortable and spent the rest of the time gradually pulling my arms in.

I wouldnt have minded if he was gorgeous, but alas not.

So I think previous comments are right, if someone is comfortable with you a little unintentional but unavoidable boobing will go on.
If they dont like you or they have something important on their minds they wont boob you.

Maybe Mr Bill, you want them to boob you and therfore are taking far too much notice.

With my little molehills I have never been able to boob someone, tho I may try sticking them out a bit and giving it a go.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:35 am
Quote:
Obviously, if I get boobed at a club by a girl with a smile in her eyes, there's little question why

This is probably unintended as well. But she is aware when it does happen and imagines your reaction as one of pleasure. So hence she has a naughty smile.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:39 am
See, here's the thing, Bill, most of the time a woman's boobs are just that, boobs. Not the hot, bouncy, perky, pendulous man-lures you see them as, but just a couple of bags of lactation tissue, sweat glands and fat. They are just another appendage like a elbow but softer.

It's nice that those woman are so comfortable around you that rubbing up against you doesn't freak them out, but for the most part, they are just trying to get by your fat ass in the passageway.

Later, when you are dancing and they are making them do triple nipple dip spirals or when they aim them at you from across the bar room, then you are being boobed, boy, and you best get after it. Them. Uh. you know.

Joe(it is a wise boss who does not get his meat where he makes his bread)Nation
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:40 am
i never get boobed

Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:47 am
Oooh, yeah. The accidental penis rub during a hair cut is quite uncomfortable.

I've accidently hand brushed a set of the naughty bits when trying to turn sideways to walk between two people. I didn't know if I should apologize, or would that draw more attention? I chose to pretend it didn't happen.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:52 am
squinney wrote:
Oooh, yeah. The accidental penis rub during a hair cut is quite uncomfortable.

I've accidently hand brushed a set of the naughty bits when trying to turn sideways to walk between two people. I didn't know if I should apologize, or would that draw more attention? I chose to pretend it didn't happen.

Dont apologise unless the guy winces. If it was hard enough to hurt it deserves a quiet apology. Then get the phuck out of there, there is nothing you can do to help and if you hang about you might just wear a bunch of 5.
0 Replies