Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:37 pm
I apologize if that was inappropriate. Glad to hear your well (and safe)! Very Happy
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:44 pm
hey, no, i wasn't offended at all..but i'm probably conservative indian woman after all - i wouldn;t have ever narrated my "boobing" escapades to another man (in real life). it's only on a2k that i can be so frank Smile .

I still think those girls have the hots for you. Very Happy..when it's not accidental...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:58 pm
sakhi wrote:
hey, no, i wasn't offended at all..but i'm probably conservative indian woman after all - i wouldn;t have ever narrated my "boobing" escapades to another man (in real life). it's only on a2k that i can be so frank Smile .

I still think those girls have the hots for you. Very Happy..when it's not accidental...
Yes, I thought of your different culture right after my stupid joke. Embarrassed

Some surely had the hots, but not all... and I still can't separate who's who. A2K is good for saying what you can't in real life. And asking questions you wouldn't. Smile
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:56 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Some surely had the hots, but not all... and I still can't separate who's who.

You poor, confused young man! No need to analyze something like that. Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 04:52 pm
nearsighted chicks boob guys all the time -- by accident...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 02:08 am
JustBrooke wrote:
Well now ...... this subject is makin me wonder why one of my female co-workers is constantly boobing me! I never thought about it before I read this thread. Geeee thanks, Bill! The next time I feel her boobies brushin up against me, I'm gonna get skeered! All this time I thought it was innocent. Razz

As for me, (and I thought about this long and hard, so as to give an honest answer) .... I would say that 95% of the time when my boobs brush up against the opposite sex, it is purely by accident. I do believe, though, that some of the guys at work purposely get close to you in hopes of being boobed!

For instance ..... a couple of guys at work, when they come to my office...instead of standing at the front of my desk to speak with me, they come to the side of the desk and get close enough that I suppose if I turned too fast (and actually had a nice set of boobies) I would smack em' with em'. One of those guys, being Italian ....definitely has a sexual aura about him.

seriously!

This is exactly the way it is with me to, Brooke (Hey there :-D)! Most of the time, I don't even realize that I've boobed someone. To me, they're just boobs and hey, they don't have anything better to do Laughing
I work with all men and I also have the ones who like to get right up close when they talk with me ;-)
The guy I've got the hots for likes to get close enough to where it would very little movement on my part to kiss him (the bastid!) Laughing
I haven't boobed him yet and since he's tall, I'd probebly be boobing his butt Laughing

Anyway, I agree that in most cases, it's purely accident.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 02:22 am
I just remembered something about my boobing at the lobster shop. We worked so close together, it shouldn't be legal and one day, the guy I worked next to, turned around and asked "can you do that again?", so I asked "Do what?" and he smiles, saying "rub your boobs against my back."
I just laughed and I explained to him that I didn't even realize I did it Laughing
0 Replies

loosecannon

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 10:14 pm
hi all,

just joined and this is my first post here, so be gentle!LOL

i am a 32 year old man, and i have been boobed accidentally, on purpose, and for money. (i live in Las Vegas)

i really enjoyed reading the responses on this thread, and i have learned quite a bit about the female psyche along the way. (like about 0.0000003% of it)LOL

(is "LOL" even allowed on forums these days?)

anyway, i think i picked up on a bit of frustration in this thread due to the fact that the question was being put to the women, and the women ive known dont generally like to divulge their motives behind ANYTHING!

they want to be thought of as mysterious, and coming right out and saying, "yeah, i thought it would get his attention; who knows what would happen next." would ruin the mystery.

so i doubt you are going to get a straight answer to your query.

i would say there are three main reasons why a woman might "boob" someone.

1. she is trying to get a reaction out of the person. (she wants them to think about her in a sexual way, and this is a sure fire way to get the ball rolling without having to say anything)

2. she is trying to "get their goat". meaning that she has no real flirtatious intent towards this person; she is just testing the waters to see what will happen. ("i wonder if he's gay or not", or "lets see if i can give the uptight married guy a little thrill.) they think this is funny, they are not trying to get you in the sack.

3. (and this probably accounts for 80-95% of boobings)
it was an accident!!! just like when you accidentally elbowed the lady standing behind you at the filing cabinet. (except you didnt cry and actually bragged about your black eye)LOL

just some observations from the new guy. please dont flame me too much.

"what do you call it when a woman shows you her boobs while flying past you on the freeway?"

-a driveby boobing-

loosecannon
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:23 am
Welcome to A2K, Loosecannon. Yes, LOL is allowed... and even has the requisite emoticon to your right. Laughing This board is actually pretty good about keeping flamers out, too, so don't worry too much about that.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 01:16 am
Emoticons on the right? On my computer they are on the left! Bill you must be in England.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 01:44 am
I'll just let you men think you're on to something Laughing

Did any of you guys ever brush your chest on someone as you were just squeezing by in a tight spot? If so, you are guilty of boobing and I would like to know what your reasons are!!!

Laughing

Welcome to A2K, Loosecanon :-D
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 02:11 am
NickFun wrote:
Emoticons on the right? On my computer they are on the left! Bill you must be in England.
Really? Are you still running the old version of A2K with all the slow loading pages and whatnot?

Montana wrote:
Did any of you guys ever brush your chest on someone as you were just squeezing by in a tight spot? If so, you are guilty of boobing and I would like to know what your reasons are!!!
As I explained earlier, lots of men try to put themselves in positions to be boobed and I've been called on plenty to sort them out. You know the ones. They're the same ones who can't keep eye contact in conversation, and tend to position themselves strategically to look down your shirt. I know ya'll pick up on these creeps with lightning speed and know when the seemingly incidental boobing is their fault... but you're somehow perpetually oblivious when it's your own. Not buying. :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 02:30 am
Montana wrote:

Over here, a man of a certain physical stature has what we call "Moobs" (man boobs).

Personally, I can't recall ever moobing anyone.

I've groined a few, though.....
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 03:49 am
< raises hand >

i am guilty of inflicting an accidental groining to the posterior flank of a shapely young lady on a crowded NYC subway in 1985...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 04:01 am
Region Philbis wrote:
<raises>

i am guilty of inflicting an accidental groining to the posterior flank of a shapely young lady on a crowded NYC subway in 1985...

I enjoyed it tho.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 04:09 am
wow, i thought you hated it.

you called me that name and threatened to have me arrested... remember?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 04:12 am
No, that was me on my Tranny day, Region.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 07:12 am
that outrageous disguise didn't fool me -- i knew you were a guy...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 01:32 pm
I don't boob anyone, but I've accidentally killed a few people who have walked into one of my lats.

Also, I enjoy getting up nice and early, stuffing a zuchinni in my pants, hopping onboard a few trains, and rubbing up against women. Then going home and watching reruns of the Mouseketeers.
0 Replies

badgirl29

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 04:24 pm
Well don't get it twisted buddy. Just because a woman brushes her boobs up against you doesn't necessarily mean she's hitting on you or furthermore; wants to be hit on. Sometimes we girls with big (fake boobs) just want to give you men a little sample of want you can't and won't get by way of brushing up against you.
0 Replies