Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:23 pm
cyphercat wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
I'll admit to brushing against people. . . but it'll likely be a shoulder brush or tilt.

I don't normally point out typos, but you accidentally put an "l" in that last word, osso...

Hah, no I didn't, but odd I didn't see the potential...

Duke of Perth gathering.. thinking....

Bill was late-ish. Many of us were already seated. But maybe I missed something...
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:15 pm
I was boobed tonight at a busy NY restaurant!! I was leaving, walking down a narrow aisle. She was entering walking down the same aisle. She was with a man. It's possible I boobed him. It's an epidemic!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 06:23 pm
If it doesn't have boobs, it doesn't work on my teeth or cut my hair. Neither would be at all enjoyable without them.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:58 pm
ossobuco wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
I'll admit to brushing against people. . . but it'll likely be a shoulder brush or tilt.

I don't normally point out typos, but you accidentally put an "l" in that last word, osso...

Hah, no I didn't, but odd I didn't see the potential...

I was jist kiddin'...I think I played it too straight!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:13 pm
It seems that none of the wimmen who were at the Duke of Perth recall the alleged boobings. Must have been the waitress...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:27 pm
Ya, she was pretty friendly..

Cypher, I'm the mistress of dry delivery..
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:46 pm
http://www.k-y.co.uk/content/backgrounders/www.ky.com/www.ky.co.uk/SP_232x348.gif
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:48 pm
So makes me want to tell the KY2K joke...

Damn it.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:15 pm
Believe me, I resisted as best I could and finally just resorted to posting an image and letting everyone elses minds fill in the blanks. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:25 pm
http://swamp.com.au/assets/strips/7908.GIF

Dadpad said I could crosspost his cartoon here.

okay, bye!

::::flees::::
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:55 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
In conclusion, you've got to look at it like this: they're all sluts, or waiting for you to turn them into one. They do it on purpose, and you're not going to get any of the A2K women to admit it(except Shewolf), because it would break their code of boob honor.

Were that the case, Slappy, I would be the envy of men everywhere. Look how many of the sorrier men don't even believe the boobing itself takes place. Laughing Clearly, this thread proves A. Men are keenly aware of the boobing. B. They like it (great stories JoeNation Laughing) and C. While Squinney and others have alluded to the existence of some sacrosanct code of honor against revealing the motivations behind boobing, none of the A2K wimmins have thus far been willing to break said code. Almost makes you want to stop illuminating the reasons wimmins fall into the traps of jerky men, doesn't it?:wink:

For the record, I was teasing Wandel about the alleged Duke boobings after seeing Eva and JPB post successively. No such boobing actually took place… though the waitress was amply built and did have a twinkle in her eye. Were I not torn to shreds by my beloved Brooklyn's absence, I may very well have focused on attracting some boobing after all.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 12:14 am
Ok, I'll admit it! I'm an occational boober, but I swear it's innocent!!! Like others have said, when you're working in tight areas, sometimes boobing is unavoidable and when you've got good size boobs, they truly do tend to get in the way.

I boob men and women ;-)
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 02:05 am
I was just thinking about personal space.

People who live in cities tend to have smaller personal spaces. People who live in rural areas tend to have larger personal spaces.

Maybe thats something to do with it.

Quote:
Look how many of the sorrier men don't even believe the boobing itself takes place

Is that comment directed at me Bill?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 02:47 am
dadpad wrote:
I was just thinking about personal space.

People who live in cities tend to have smaller personal spaces. People who live in rural areas tend to have larger personal spaces.

Maybe thats something to do with it.
Actually, I've noticed City people to be considerably more standoffish. Less sensitive to a tight elevator, sure, but more likely to be creeped out when closeness isn't necessary. I think the overpopulation adjustments of city life and the disarming comfort of the country life probably cancel each other out.

dadpad wrote:
Quote:
Look how many of the sorrier men don't even believe the boobing itself takes place

Is that comment directed at me Bill?
No. That shoe doesn't fit. That's directed at the person who chose to question my integrity over something as silly as this. I don't care much for insinuations that I'm a liar. (Kicky was kidding)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 09:08 pm
So, no one's gonna part with the secret? Confused
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 09:22 pm
What secret, cousin Bill?

You need some boobin, you jes wander on over here and get you some.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 09:23 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 09:44 pm
There is no secret, or, secrets lie asleep with different people.

I had a class in environment and behavior some time ago, reading various learned tomes on just this sort of subject - Christopher Alexander comes to mind as a name, but I'm not sure re this exact subject.

Summarizing vast data, people's personal spaces vary.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 12:47 am
I was playing a word game online and entered "boobed." Got 69 points for it. If it hadn't been for this thread, I wouldn't have known that boob was a verb. Thanks, Bill.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 12:52 am
Embarrassed My mother was just here. As she left she brushed past me,

no! no! nnnnoooooo!
0 Replies