Ladies, what’s up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious!

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:48 am
Laughing Ya'll got stuck in the restaurant and that is not where the two most recent, and intriguing boobings took place. Valid points though Soz, and the boss/tipping angle is one Jeff and I consider part of it. Busyness works for the occasional log jam, but the word "behind" and a palm on the back are the universal ways through clogs. The "heat of the rush" has already largely been figured out of the equation prior to my bringing it up, anyway. Frankly, I doubt I'd notice being boobed while in the weeds unless it was incessantly often. Even in the restaurant; the more overt boobing took place while looking over my shoulder at a newspaper or picture, when it clearly wasn't necessary… or some such thing… frequently 2 and 3 times in the same day. Soz's breakdown and indecipherability between the latter 3 choices largely mirrors my own, but I was hoping for further insight.

Wandel, this really isn't a subject that requires a voice of reason. Laughing

Cute kicky, but I'm sure you, of all people, are hypersensitive to the occasional boobing.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 10:56 am
Yeah, of course, I love boobing. Hmmm...good idea for a bumpersticker.

A buddy of mine and I used to get boobed all the time by this certain girl in the small department (seven people) where we worked. Me and my buddy were the only straight guys in that stupid place for a while, and we found it funny that she only ever boobed us. Whenever we would mention it to any of the gay guys, they didn't know what the hell we were talking about.

I think a lot of women who want or need attention from men do it sub- (un-?) consciously.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:03 am
Re: Ladies, what's up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious
OCCOM BILL wrote:
B- boobed like nuts for a month, and then it dropped to occasional spurts.

Please do not provide any details on how one gets "boobed" in spurts.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:04 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Wandel, this really isn't a subject that requires a voice of reason. Laughing

Now I understand, Bill! You are trying to distract all of us from talking about the president's Iraq policy. Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:10 am
Re: Ladies, what's up with all boobing? No joke, I'm serious
joefromchicago wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
B- boobed like nuts for a month, and then it dropped to occasional spurts.

Please do not provide any details on how one gets "boobed" in spurts.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:45 am
I was on a subway train a few years ago, the car was crowded but not overly packed. I was standing just to the left of one of the doors when a young lady entered and stood next to me. I had my left arm stretched up to reach the overhead bar and my right arm crossed across my chest holding a folded newspaper. As the train lurched to a start, she pressed her breasts against my right arm and, to my surprise, left them there even after the train had settled down.

"Well, okay." I said to myself. "I can read the paper later."

I stared over her head as the beautiful views of the tunnel flashed by, all the while she balanced between heavier and lighter pressures on my arm as the train roared along. She never looked up at me and, at 125th Street, she turned, stepped out on to the platform and was gone.

Joe(there was roaring in my head)Nation
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:52 am
This thread is hilarious.

I'm a palm to back or hand up as I pass person. I'll admit to brushing against people, since I'm a little unsure in space, but it'll likely be a shoulder brush or tilt.

As to Bill's examples, I guess I see intent indicated in the graphing of the timing. Intent or... some removal of monitoring against boobing.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 11:56 am
Chai wrote:
Leaving the people who do this on purpose because they are being provacative aside, I suppose there are some women who really don't have a clear cut idea of where their body ends, or really don't care if they press it against someone.

I've got some of the first, so some of the second happens. I break toes, sprain fingers, and I b@@b. I run into things, I run into people. Sometimes I get a soft landing, sometimes I get bruises. So, I'm happy (comparatively) if my latest miscalculation lands me against a person instead of a filing cabinet.

<shrug>

The fellas just have to deal with it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 12:57 pm
If you have fabulous boobage, you can't really avoid boobing unintentionally at some point.

Some women have been known to make it an event, however.

Prolonged eye contact or a pirate smile during a hit and run boobing bears follow-up.

Also, good coinage, Bill. Another word to the A2K lexicon.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:02 pm
Lash wrote:
...a pirate smile during a hit and run boobing bears follow-up.

Arrrrr, matey! Be that your hook or are ye just glad to meet me?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:04 pm
wandeljw wrote:
Now I understand, Bill! You are trying to distract all of us from talking about the president's Iraq policy. Smile

Oh! Well then, by all means don't stop! Laughing

(Searching memory about Duke of Perth gathering...)
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:14 pm
Lash wrote:
Also, good coinage, Bill. Another word to the A2K lexicon.

Bill makes no attempt to be politically correct. The PC term is "bosoming up".
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:58 pm
Here are two thoughts to consider:

1. The increasing popularity of boob augmentations

2. Recent polls and Oprah's bra boutique show regarding some 85% of the female population wearing the wrong size bra and many women going out to get refitted.

In both cases, there may be a time delay in getting used to the extra bit of perky protrusion now that the boobs aren't sagging down at the knees.

It takes a bit of recalculation and trial 'n error to readjust the telemetry. :wink:

I think you just need one of these hats, Bill. Then all confusion will be gone:

http://olliesnovelties.com/images/Products/07-119.JPG
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 02:45 pm
I think you are on to something. I got one of those Oprah bra's. $60 well spent, but yes, it did take some time to adjust to my new form.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:37 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I'll admit to brushing against people. . . but it'll likely be a shoulder brush or tilt.

I don't normally point out typos, but you accidentally put an "l" in that last word, osso...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:54 pm
Oh, and I was thinking about what Lord E mentioned, the dentist boobing. Actually that happens to me all the time. So how do you guys explain that, eh? I don't think every female-dental-type-person I've had was trying to get me to change teams.

And I must say I've always found it kind of comforting and maternal when I'm in the middle of a scary or uncomfortable procedure, so thank you, dentists. Ahem, anyhoo...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:20 pm
I agree. When the dentist's assistant, or the dentist herself, for that matter, or even a hair stylist, as far as that goes, leans across and I get those big boobs on my head, I feel safe and protected, as if the world were anew once again, and I and the person attached to those breasts are the only two people in the world, and all is well.

I'll say it again. I love boobing.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:22 pm
Kick just wishes that it happened to him as often as O'Bill would have us believe it happens to him . . . buy a bridge, anyone?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:42 pm
I don't think I've ever been too conscience of being boobed. Proof: recently my girlfriend(who by the way has sweet, huge, boobs) supposedly boobed me, and I didn't notice. She told me she pressed those sweet, huge, boobs against me, and I had no clue. Not that it's really exciting when it's just a girlfriend, and not some hot thing you never banged pressing her sweet huge boobs against you.

In conclusion, you've got to look at it like this: they're all sluts, or waiting for you to turn them into one. They do it on purpose, and you're not going to get any of the A2K women to admit it(except Shewolf), because it would break their code of boob honor.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:00 pm
Slappy has a girlfriend!

Slappy has a girlfriend!

Slappy has a girlfriend!

===
I like having my hair shampooed by the Russian girl at Dramatics. The warm water, the suds, her right one pressed against my left shoulder as she massages me into a dreamlike state.

Joe(wha? You want to walk all the way over to that chair?)Nation
0 Replies