The Liberals Lack Of Morality

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:16 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Try that and then the rest of us won't have to read about your disgust.

it should be yours too, mcg. but of course it won't be because the guy is ranting about liberals. and liberals "are what's for dinner" with you, right?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:18 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Perhaps I could make a suggestion to you DTOM, don't read this thread if it upsets you. There are many threads in which I see the author and just skip altogether. Shouldn't be that hard for you do.

Seems we have to read about yours in every single thread these days.

Sometimes you disappear for a while, sometimes you post a lot... right now you've been posting a lot, and I gotta tell you, 95% of the time you're coming off as a real a$$hole these days.

I don't know if you're still upset about the election, or just can't stand to see the libs so happy, but there's little doubt that your posts have been rude and vitriolic lately.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:22 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Perhaps I could make a suggestion to you DTOM, don't read this thread if it upsets you. There are many threads in which I see the author and just skip altogether. Shouldn't be that hard for you do.

Sometimes you disappear for a while, sometimes you post a lot... right now you've been posting a lot, and I gotta tell you, 95% of the time you're coming off as a real a$$hole these days.

I don't know if you're still upset about the election, or just can't stand to see the libs so happy, but there's little doubt that your posts have been rude and vitriolic lately.

Cycloptichorn

I give what I get Cycloptichorn. It's a long time now since I have been able to make a post without being stalked by some angry liberal with some personal axe to grind about my religion, my opinions or my spelling. So, in the spirit of giving, I am giving A2K a piece of my mind.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:23 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

it should be yours too, mcg. but of course it won't be because the guy is ranting about liberals. and liberals "are what's for dinner" with you, right?

No, Pizza tonight.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:24 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I give what I get Cycloptichorn. It's a long time now since I have been able to make a post without being stalked by some angry liberal with some personal axe to grind about my religion, my opinions or my spelling. So, in the spirit of giving, I am giving A2K a piece of my mind.

Wow, and aren't we all so much better and happier for it? Are you better and happier for it? Doubt it.

The fact that you and Set like to go back and forth doesn't provide justification for you pissing everywhere that you possibly can.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:42 pm
In keeping with the spirit of the anti-liberal sentiments of this thread, it is reassuring to know that McG behaves the way he does because of liberals and not for any any other reason.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:53 pm
candidone1 wrote:
In keeping with the spirit of the anti-liberal sentiments of this thread, it is reassuring to know that McG behaves the way he does because of liberals and not for any any other reason.

and that was my point to start with. thank you.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:58 pm
It was a glaringly obvious point too DTOM....not that McG is overly adept at picking up on the glaringly obvious.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:01 pm
That you guys swallowed all the chum Rex threw in the water is no surprise. I don't have very high expectations. But, to swallow the bait, line, sinker and the end of the pole and then complain about it... well, you are talking to deaf ears.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:08 pm
McGentrix wrote:
It's a long time now since I have been able to make a post without being stalked by some angry liberal with some personal axe to grind about my religion, my opinions or my spelling. So, in the spirit of giving, I am giving A2K a piece of my mind.

how can i grond an axe on your religion when i don't remember you ever stating what it is ?

i rarely if ever have pointed out anyone's spelling errors. i make enough of my own, and frankly, i care more about the idea than the spelling.

if i attack your opinion, it is because i think you're wrong about a thing.

look.. i get it. "mcg doesn't like liberals"..

however, i think if you took a poll on a2k, you wouldn't find a lot of support for the notion that i'm all that liberal. or that i'm all that conservative.

i, and other moderates, have had enough of that crap. and we're coming to your town.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:41 pm
McGentrix wrote:
That you guys swallowed all the chum Rex threw in the water is no surprise. I don't have very high expectations. But, to swallow the bait, line, sinker and the end of the pole and then complain about it... well, you are talking to deaf ears.

The only one, um.... "swallowing", any of RR's tripe here was 'ol McG back on page 3.

McGentrix wrote:
It's a good rant RexRed. Too bad people can't see it for what it is.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:42 pm
edit
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 04:37 pm
candidone1 wrote:
The only one, um.... "swallowing", any of RR's tripe here was 'ol McG back on page 3.

McGentrix wrote:
It's a good rant RexRed. Too bad people can't see it for what it is.

and ya noticed how petulant he became when we did.... Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 07:46 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
The fact that you and Set like to go back and forth doesn't provide justification for you pissing everywhere that you possibly can.

Unfair, Cyclo--i just do it for the comic relief, but McG is usually choking on his own bile.

Great free entertainment, though.
0 Replies

BillyFalcon

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:58 pm
RR's beliefs about Liberals - a comparison.
RR's beliefs about Liberals, a comparison.

(The following quotes, and my comments, are from my doctoral dissertation. In part, it required an intense study of Nazism and Nazis)

All the major studies encountered, express the thought that anti-Semetism was the core of Hitler's ideology. (Dietrich Orlow)

"Several points need to be made about the central role of anti-Semetism in Nazism. In the final stage of the Weimar Republic, the Jews became the embodiment of every ill besetting state and society, including capitalism, anrachism, communism, and such social problems as lesbian
and homosexual magazines, smoking among women and the incidence of of abortion." (Richard Grunberger)

Orlow views the nature of politcal myths such as racism as being different in a totalitarian state says these myths are totalizing and reflexive: All past, present and future events are divided into two parts, each with a moral value. "We" are morally good, "they" are morally evil".

This belief controls all actions of the individual who accepts it. If the myth is internalized, it provides an answer to all questions and substitutes a mythical reality for an objective reality.

RR, I am not suggesting that you are a Nazi. But you, your self must see how you come off in your own words.

"The discussion of Hitler's ideology is not meant to imply that every Nazi would have an identical ideology. However, as the quintessential Nazi, his ideology provides the basic model, his attitudes and ideas included opposition to tolerance, cosmopolitanism, democracy, Marxism. equality and peace; a belief in authoritarian forms of government, inequality of the races, and the virtues of war. (Alan Bullock)

Joachim Fest quotes Hitler as having said "Gods and beasts, that is what our world is made of."
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 10:09 pm
and along the lines of your dissertation, it's pretty noticable that the radical right has seen fit to target;

academia

homosexuals

"liberated" women

artists

the media

musicians

pacifists

social liberals

pretty much anyone who displays anything less than the proper nationalistic righteousness.

something vaguely familiar about the hit list, no ?

good thing there aren't very many of 'em.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 10:22 pm
You forgot the whipping boy du jour--non-Christians.

...oh yeah, and environmentalists.

Add them to your list.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 10:40 pm
You all seem to keep trying to put your labels on me. I find that rather humorous.

How can I be both a homosexual and a conservative? How can I be an entertainer and not be a liberal? You are all so perplexed it is hilarious to watch you frantically grasping at straws. You don't know if you should jump ship with all of the other rats or wade out the storm... Hehe

I attack fundamentalist in your face Christians with the same veracity that I attack those who weekly attend the local pole dance. How can I be so torn and full of such torrent and still fit into your predisposed molds of behavior?

I am a radical moderate... Twisted Evil

(that should give you something to think about.)

I love God, my country, I love Jesus, Mohammed and I love my partner. Is that so difficult to fathom? I don't have to take sides to live in the spirit of truth.

Being a moderate does not require that I must stand by while partisan politics become rule of the day.

Sometimes the only way to get your point across is to magnify your frustrations and blast them in the face of adversity.

(I am aware that being a radical moderate is an oxymoron... That only makes being one much sweeter.)

Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 11:00 pm
Now, you go back and re-read what I have written and there is enough dirt to offend just about everyone... :wink:
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 11:50 pm
I'm having a hard time seeing anything moderate in what you've posted.

You might make more sense to people on this board if you just stuck to one or two points, then provided some evidence to support those points.

Otherwise I don't think anyone can understand what you're getting at, but because there is so much going on it's impossible to focus on the points you bring up.

It like trying to focus on the sun, you want too, but there's too much light, and after a while you just end up blind.

I'm pretty sure that I would not agree with anything you post, but I would love to discuss them with you. Unfortunately I'm blinded by your 'light' and I'm afraid of going 'blind'.
0 Replies