The Liberals Lack Of Morality

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 02:10 pm
RexRed wrote:
My rant is directed at the continued spiraling downward of the worlds ethics.

Haven't the "world's ethics" been spiraling downward "since the beginning of time," or at least, since the very first appearance of people who have ranted against the continued spiraling downward of the world's ethics.

I think the continued spiraling downward of the world's ethics first began with it occuring to the very first humans of advancing age, the world's very first middle agers.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 02:35 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
RexRed wrote:
My rant is directed at the continued spiraling downward of the worlds ethics.

Haven't the "world's ethics" been spiraling downward "since the beginning of time," or at least, since the very first appearance of people who have ranted against the continued spiraling downward of the world's ethics.

I think the continued spiraling downward of the world's ethics first began with it occuring to the very first humans of advancing age, the world's very first middle agers.

Yeppers....only at that point, in the stone age, "middle age" was probably about 18.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 03:20 pm
And, I'm sure, the situation has gotten worse the older the middle agers have become.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 03:47 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
And, I'm sure, the situation has gotten worse the older the middle agers have become.

I dunno.

I'm midde aged, and I haven't yet started spouting about degeneracy etc.

Actually, I am kind of impressed with some of the moral progress we have in the last 50 years.

You know, unimportant stuff like:

. Better civil rights for black people in both our countries.

. Decriminalizing homosexual activity.

. The beginnings of tolerating cruelty to animals less in agriculture.

. More recognition of the rights of the disabled and mentally ill.

. The beginnings of protecting children from abuse.

These are off the top of my head, and I recognize there is still a LOOOOOOONG way to go on the things I have mentioned.

But let us not let such things cause us to cease dwelling on how liberals are destroying the world by doing stuff like creating prostitution in Holland (I assume they didn't have it until we "liberals" [I am so not a liberal, but I guess I have to speak American] made them have it?)
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 03:53 pm
dlowan wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:

I dunno.

Actually, I am kind of impressed with some of the moral progress we have in the last 50 years.

These are off the top of my head, and I recognize there is still a LOOOOOOONG way to go on the things I have mentioned.

But let us not let such things cause us to cease dwelling on how liberals are destroying the world by doing stuff like creating prostitution in Holland (I assume they didn't have it until we "liberals" [I am so not a liberal, but I guess I have to speak American] made them have it?)

We've undergone more social change here in America in the last 60 years than in the 600 before that; and yet, I'd say things are humming along surprisingly well, wouldn't you?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:51 pm
dlowan wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:

I dunno.

Liberty did not make those strides in our human rights morality did. Liberty was what people used to rationalize their inhumanity.

I don't know who I am because I was created under false pretences.

Liberty should mean the right to worship God in an individual way but it does not include living a Godless, thankless existence.

Liberty has been used to condone immorality thus liberty alone is worthless without ethics accompanying it.

The Roman empire came a long way also only to become conquered by sloth. They thought themselves quite progressive even though by our standards they were quite barbaric.

Thus we can only deduce that liberty is subjective and alone is insufficient to measure and maintain ethical balance.

The Gods of the Romans were rather liberal and they had precious few moral restraints thus the people only mirrored the actions of their Gods own lack of morality. The Gods of the Romans kept order by fear and intimidation rather than faith and trust.

Any God or Godlessness that has no moral boundaries only sanctions and ordains abhorrent behavior.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:01 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:

We lost in Vietnam for a whole host of reasons, the primary of which being that the American public has decided that it isn't okay to kill large swathes of innocent people to get to a few bad guys. This means that traditional methods of warfare just aren't going to work for us any longer.

Cycloptichorn

I see it differently

The Viet Nam war was lost in the liberal media long before it was lost on the ground.

We had the same exact thing as we do today. The liberals aiding, comforting and emboldening the enemy by their purely partisan politics.

The masses of people that we were killing were emboldened by the American liberal propaganda machine.

This Iraqi war has been thwarted in the same exact manner. Consider this, we once had the Iraqi trust but that was dashed by the liberal media's hatred for our president.. You will NEVER convince me otherwise. I have witnessed your anarchist factions first hand and I think it is a worse enemy to our country than our own enemies abroad.

DIVIDED WE FALL.

You can thank most of yourselves for facilitating your own fall. Just remember that when you are on your knees worshiping Allah at gunpoint and thousands of Americans are dying a day that you asked for it.

Liberty of speech should not include treason.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:10 pm
Blimey.

Life seems a sad, confusing sort of thing for our Rexy.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:11 pm
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

We lost in Vietnam for a whole host of reasons, the primary of which being that the American public has decided that it isn't okay to kill large swathes of innocent people to get to a few bad guys. This means that traditional methods of warfare just aren't going to work for us any longer.

Cycloptichorn

I see it differently

The Viet Nam war was lost in the liberal media long before it was lost on the ground.

We had the same exact thing as we do today. The liberals aiding, comforting and emboldening the enemy by their purely partisan politics.

The masses of people that we were killing were emboldened by the American liberal propaganda machine.

This Iraqi war has been thwarted in the same exact manner. Consider this we once had the Iraqi trust but that was dashed by the liberal media's hatred for our president.. You will NEVER convince me otherwise. I have witnessed your anarchist factions first hand and I think it is a worse enemy to our country than our own enemies abroad.

DIVIDED WE FALL.

You can thank most of yourselves for facilitating your own fall. Just remember that when you are on your knees worshiping Allah at gunpoint and thousands of Americans are dying a day that you asked for it.

Um, not so much, yeah.

Consider this we once had the Iraqi trust but that was dashed by the liberal media's hatred for our president.. You will NEVER convince me otherwise.

Right, right. Our 'liberal media' supported the war before it happened, and didn't say a damn thing bad about it until things started going wrong.

You have changed history in your head, because what you recall never took place.

It should be a trivial matter for you to link to articles that back up what you say, but you won't, becuase firebrands such as yourself aren't concerned with things like truth and accuracy and facts.

Quote:

Same thing people said about the Communists, look how that turned out. You really should stay away from the political discussions if you can't be bothered to think more critically.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:17 pm
We need to defeat the enemy within before we can ever defeat the enemy without. Take it from a Viking whose ancestors were the original colonialists. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:21 pm
The first step it to raid the New York Times and charge them with treason for revealing government strategies. How about a few public beheadings... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:22 pm
Very Christian of you, that sense of Vengance

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:35 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Very Christian of you, that sense of Vengance

Cycloptichorn

Look whose pulling the C card Mr. San Francisco himself. Have you ever considered the treachery of what your partisan friends have contributed to? Every liberal anti war article has cost an American soldier their lives. Every partisan word is one less brave heartbeat.

Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I see it differently

This Iraqi war has been thwarted in the same exact manner. Consider this we once had the Iraqi trust but that was dashed by the liberal media's hatred for our president.. You will NEVER convince me otherwise. I have witnessed your anarchist factions first hand and I think it is a worse enemy to our country than our own enemies abroad.

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Um, not so much, yeah.

Consider this we once had the Iraqi trust but that was dashed by the liberal media's hatred for our president.. You will NEVER convince me otherwise.

Right, right. Our 'liberal media' supported the war before it happened, and didn't say a damn thing bad about it until things started going wrong.

You have changed history in your head, because what you recall never took place.

It should be a trivial matter for you to link to articles that back up what you say, but you won't, becuase firebrands such as yourself aren't concerned with things like truth and accuracy and facts.

Quote:

Same thing people said about the Communists, look how that turned out. You really should stay away from the political discussions if you can't be bothered to think more critically.

Cycloptichorn

Wrong again!

Where the hell have you been?

Bush posted a sign MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and the liberal media was all over that IMMEDIATELY!

The majority of the liberals tried to get Haiti to blow up in our republican faces too!!!

You are seemingly incapable of simple reason.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:38 pm
Cyclo, rationalization is just another liberal tool used to encroach on the golden rule rights of others.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:41 pm
Mmm Hmm.

Quote:
Every liberal anti war article has cost an American soldier their lives.

I would like to know, specifically, which soldier's lives were taken as a direct result of liberal 'anti-war' articles.

Quote:

Look whose pulling the C card Mr. San Francisco himself.

Oh, I'm not a Christian. Just pointing out that with your attitude, neither are you.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:51 pm
I am SO tired of gay posters and their dumbbbbasss questions about liberals.

You PEOPLE don't even have a decent liberal party.

Losers.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:52 pm
RexRed wrote:
You are not in very good company. Apparently that is not an issue to you.

if i had the choice of having edgar or you in my corner

i'd choose edgar every time

even as the hellfire and brimstone rained down

i imagine at the least we'd have a laugh or two
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:53 pm
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:55 pm
ehBeth wrote:

9 days to 44
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:55 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Mmm Hmm.

Quote:
Every liberal anti war article has cost an American soldier their lives.

I would like to know, specifically, which soldier's lives were taken as a direct result of liberal 'anti-war' articles.

Quote:

Look whose pulling the C card Mr. San Francisco himself.

Oh, I'm not a Christian. Just pointing out that with your attitude, neither are you.

Cycloptichorn

Since when do Christinas have to be wimps and cowards? What specific scripture has given you that ideal? You might do well to not challenge me on what the Bible says and means.

Jesus gave his life so we could live.

Heb 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
0 Replies