The Liberals Lack Of Morality

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:19 am
Setanta wrote:
Leftish Elk?

I consider RR to often be a sad case--talking more to himself than to any of us. My experience is that he will post repeatedly, even if no one reponds to him. My experience is that no amount of reasonable response to his obsessive views will alter those views. I do not consider him a troll, although he sometimes exhibits trollish behavior. Therefore, as regards this thread, my advice is:

I have made many VALID points here. Yet, you are hung up on a spell check oversight. This only reveals your juvenile immaturity.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:24 am
And Set, you had discouraged people from talking to me on more than one occasion. I will stand up next to you any day let's SEE who is the "troll". It seems you are insecure that you cannot let people make up their minds. As you can see your attempts to insult and stifle my opinions have constantly come to naught.

http://photoscenes-jo.home.att.net/trolls/124.jpg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:29 am
It's a good rant RexRed. Too bad people can't see it for what it is.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:30 am
McGentrix wrote:
It's a good rant RexRed. Too bad people can't see it for what it is.

That it is, that it is... :wink:
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:50 am
What are you saying Rex?
I can't for the life of me peg down what your message is.

Is it do unto others as you'd have done to you, or is it rail against those with whom you disagree?
Maybe you can spell it out in less than 8 lines.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:54 am
Plus, you rail against Spears, asserting that she is a liberal.
Don't know too many liberals that woudl say this:

Quote:
CARLSON: You're going to be on the National Mall [in Washington, D.C.] soon performing for Pepsi and the NFL and also to support our troops. A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?

SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

CARLSON: Do you trust this president?

SPEARS: Yes, I do.

Source
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:59 am
I believe, Candid, that conservatives around here consider it to be bad form to interrupt a rant with mere facts.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:43 am
candidone1 wrote:
What are you saying Rex?
I can't for the life of me peg down what your message is.

Is it do unto others as you'd have done to you, or is it rail against those with whom you disagree?
Maybe you can spell it out in less than 8 lines.

My rant is directed at the continued spiraling downward of the worlds ethics. I feel I have been tainted in my formative years with the media's lack of them and now it is like pulling teeth to get myself out of it. I am the lucky one too, I have seen many go before me and it pains me beyond what I can express. I am a survivor only because I did have parents that cared deeply and loved me without hypocrisy. It pains me that I did not (could not) turn things around sooner for them and this world. Now I am at a loss as what to do. The world has become cold and heartless and how can they respond to love without a heart?

I guess my rage is love in reverse and I ask myself the question, why is this necessary?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:49 am
Right.
Facts bad.
Hypocritical, factually invalid rant good.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:58 am
RexRed wrote:

I guess my rage is love in reverse and I ask myself the question, why is this necessary?

Or, it's just rage against something that you abhor.
Love may not have anything to do with it.

What you project is rage toward a group whom you have painted with a rather broad brush. You rail against "liberals" as though there has been no degradation of America's moral fabric by anyone beyond the scope of your prejudice.
Clearly you haven't been listening to any of the financial, sexual, political or otherwise immoral activities perpetrated by the republicans, conservatives, or members of the clergy.

Your selective appeal to current events and your warped perception of the moral status quo only further discredits your rant.
I'm not surprised to see McG hop into your corner so quickly.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:06 am
candidone1 wrote:
Plus, you rail against Spears, asserting that she is a liberal.
Don't know too many liberals that woudl say this:

Quote:
CARLSON: You're going to be on the National Mall [in Washington, D.C.] soon performing for Pepsi and the NFL and also to support our troops. A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?

SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

CARLSON: Do you trust this president?

SPEARS: Yes, I do.

Source

Britney is just as lost in this media trap (if not more lost) as I have been. I am now in my forties and just waking up from the nightmare.

I am at a loss as to how to continue my art without offending my own ethical sensibilities.

How can I rid my mind of this false pretence of liberty gone wild when it is a lawless liberty and, liberty without love (and God) is dead.

It seems I need to transform every thing I have been taught because it was all devised with this lawless liberty in mind... It seems my life has been for naught and I so wanted to do something for others that really mattered. I find I was simply misled and now I have to, start completely over.

If I do succeed I may find a discipline that many only dream of.

I am not asking for pity... Pity those who never had the opportunity to even wake up and recognize the trap before it completely ruined their lives. This is who I pain for. I see no end to this media madness in sight, it is just getting worse.

OOps, I did it again...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:15 am
candidone1 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Or, it's just rage against something that you abhor.
Love may not have anything to do with it.

What you project is rage toward a group whom you have painted with a rather broad brush. You rail against "liberals" as though there has been no degradation of America's moral fabric by anyone beyond the scope of your prejudice.
Clearly you haven't been listening to any of the financial, sexual, political or otherwise immoral activities perpetrated by the republicans, conservatives, or members of the clergy.

Your selective appeal to current events and your warped perception of the moral status quo only further discredits your rant.
I'm not surprised to see McG hop into your corner so quickly.

It is more like, the last ten movies that I have rented have been full of political innuendo that it suddenly becomes clear that this has been going on for so long. Liberal ideologies are behind this poison... Since nursery rhymes and the Wizard Of Oz.

How about something wholesome for a change that does not offend the human spirit?

Hollywood is on my dislikes list now.

Nothing is sacred.

Php 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Comment:
Hollywood is promoting the complete opposite of this verse and selling it to the next generation.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:19 am
Quote:

It seems I need to transform every thing I have been taught because it was all devised with this lawless liberty in mind... It seems my life has been for naught and I so wanted to do something for others that really mattered. I find I was simply misled and now I have to, start completely over.

You were never denied the opportunity to do something for others which matters.

I live in Liberal San Francisco, and donate time and money to build houses for the homeless every month. Doesn't seem my Liberal values are getting in the way.

You are blaming your personal failures on Liberalism, and that's wrong. It isn't that the ideas and problems and failings of people are any worse today than they have ever been; you have no idea how brutal and nasty the vast majority of human history has been, to rail against our modern age.

Don't like movies and TV, don't watch them.

Don't like your art because it's too liberal, start painting pictures of landscapes and crosses.

Don't like Liberals on A2K, don't read or talk to them.

I think we all realize that secretly you do like all these things, and that you are angry at yourself for liking them. Do me a favor and don't take your internal personal issues out on us. Mkay?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:27 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

I live in Liberal San Francisco, and donate time and money to build houses for the homeless every month. Doesn't seem my Liberal values are getting in the way.

You are blaming your personal failures on Liberalism, and that's wrong. It isn't that the ideas and problems and failings of people are any worse today than they have ever been; you have no idea how brutal and nasty the vast majority of human history has been, to rail against our modern age.

Don't like your art because it's too liberal, start painting pictures of landscapes and crosses.

I think we all realize that secretly you do like all these things, and that you are angry at yourself for liking them. Do me a favor and don't take your internal personal issues out on us. Mkay?

Cycloptichorn

WRONG!

We are all equally fed a diet of candy and energy drinks by big advertising corporations and you just have not woke up to the fact, yet.

And BTW don't stroke yourself so quickly, San Francisco is one of, if not the least charitable of cities in the entire country. Your charity must seem like much compared to your buddies...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:35 am
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Cycloptichorn

WRONG!

We are all equally fed a diet of candy and energy drinks by big advertising corporations and you just have not woke up to the fact, yet.

And BTW don't stroke yourself so quickly, San Francisco is one of, if not the least charitable of cities in the entire country. Your charity must seem like much compared to your buddies...

It is of no concern to me whether or not San Fran is a charitable area. My decision to provide charity to those who need it is not dependent on the decisions of those who live in close proximity to me.

I have 'woke up' to the fact that advertising is full of crap that we don't need, and to not trust corporations and such. That's why I don't drink energy drinks or eat a bunch of candy in my diet, to use your analogy.

I conserve my money; I buy American; I buy from local artisans and craftsmen when possible; I read to educate myself; I rarely attend movies or watch television (other than political news).

I do all this, and maintain my liberal values at the same time. The things you are talking about are not mutually exclusive!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:58 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Cycloptichorn

WRONG!

It is of no concern to me whether or not San Fran is a charitable area. My decision to provide charity to those who need it is not dependent on the decisions of those who live in close proximity to me.

I have 'woke up' to the fact that advertising is full of crap that we don't need, and to not trust corporations and such. That's why I don't drink energy drinks or eat a bunch of candy in my diet, to use your analogy.

I conserve my money; I buy American; I buy from local artisans and craftsmen when possible; I read to educate myself; I rarely attend movies or watch television (other than political news).

I do all this, and maintain my liberal values at the same time. The things you are talking about are not mutually exclusive!

Cycloptichorn

Well I don't want to belittle your kind hearted contributions, I do not know you and it would be insensitive of me to offer anything less than sincere praise for your efforts.

Unfortunately many are caught up in the vicious advertising circle of the large corporations and the ideology of the dominantly LEFT media. THIS I blame for the decadence and failure of our country and it's forces. Even the Viet Nam war's success was brought down by the partisan liberal nay sayers. Walter Cronkite and his liberal cohorts have done more damage single handedly than radical Islam to this country.

Also,
Children and their parents are under enormous pressure to conform, to what? Lawless liberalism...

Drink Mountain Dew and get a free XBOX...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:06 am
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Cycloptichorn

WRONG!

Cycloptichorn

Well I don't want to belittle your kind hearted contributions, I do not know you and it would be insensitive of me to offer anything less than sincere praise for your efforts.

Unfortunately many are caught up in the vicious advertising circle of the large corporations and the ideology of the dominantly LEFT media. THIS I blame for the decadence and failure of our country and it's forces. Even the Viet Nam war's success was brought down by the partisan liberal nay sayers. Walter Cronkite and his liberal cohorts have done more damage single handedly than radical Islam to this country.

Also,
Children and their parents are under enormous pressure to conform, to what? Lawless liberalism...

Drink Mountain Dew and get a free XBOX...

Don't confuse Consumerism with Liberalism, for they are not even remotely the same.

We lost in Vietnam for a whole host of reasons, the primary of which being that the American public has decided that it isn't okay to kill large swathes of innocent people to get to a few bad guys. This means that traditional methods of warfare just aren't going to work for us any longer.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:14 am
RexRed wrote:

WRONG!

So, you have traversed your original claim that liberalism has corrupted America to one that claims that corporations have corrupted America?

Are "corporations" liberal? They must be.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:20 am
I think you are confusing liberty with liberality.

I also think you are deluded if you think "liberals" are any less moral than "conservatives."
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:53 am
I should have know that it it was those darn liberals that wanted to Americanize every non-American nation...McDonalds, Starbucks, WalMart....all liberal ventures, all aspiring to make Britney Spears' chooch available for the world to see.

And Cy, the nerve you have as a left leaning individual to help out those who may be in need. You're not helping our cause in making a debauchery out of America.

Pauleeeze, get your life back on track. The liberal track.
0 Replies