The Liberals Lack Of Morality

RexRed

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:04 pm
The question would be, what is the inner mechanism that gives the (spiritually) moderate their guidance?

Why is the liberal so misguided?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:39 am
I guess I just wanted to point out that the logic behind the Christian's liberty and the logic behind the liberal's liberty is different...

Why is a Christian liberal?

Why is a liberal liberal?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:19 am
RexRed wrote:
I guess I just wanted to point out that the logic behind the Christian's liberty and the logic behind the liberal's liberty is different...

to answer that, it would be helpful to establish a baseline as to what the definition of liberal, as you use it, is.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:42 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
RexRed wrote:

to answer that, it would be helpful to establish a baseline as to what the definition of liberal, as you use it, is.

Well a non Christian liberal would be one who professes to be liberal but is atheist or agnostic.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 04:04 am
It just boggles the mind that after all the lowdown things the right has been found doing lately, some stiff like RexRed is still straining to take the mote out of the liberals' eyes instead of worrying about the beam in their own.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 05:12 am
snood wrote:
It just boggles the mind that after all the lowdown things the right has been found doing lately, some stiff like RexRed is still straining to take the mote out of the liberals' eyes instead of worrying about the beam in their own.

Mote? More like abyss... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 05:31 am
Rex

Your thoughts on JS Mill?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:52 pm
RexRed wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Well a non Christian liberal would be one who professes to be liberal but is atheist or agnostic.

no, i got that part. what i meant was;

"what defines a "liberal" as you use it" ?
0 Replies