1
   

The Liberals Lack Of Morality

 
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:04 pm
The question would be, what is the inner mechanism that gives the (spiritually) moderate their guidance?

Why is the liberal so misguided?
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:39 am
I guess I just wanted to point out that the logic behind the Christian's liberty and the logic behind the liberal's liberty is different...

Why is a Christian liberal?

Why is a liberal liberal?
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:19 am
RexRed wrote:
I guess I just wanted to point out that the logic behind the Christian's liberty and the logic behind the liberal's liberty is different...

Why is a Christian liberal?

Why is a liberal liberal?


to answer that, it would be helpful to establish a baseline as to what the definition of liberal, as you use it, is.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:42 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
RexRed wrote:
I guess I just wanted to point out that the logic behind the Christian's liberty and the logic behind the liberal's liberty is different...

Why is a Christian liberal?

Why is a liberal liberal?


to answer that, it would be helpful to establish a baseline as to what the definition of liberal, as you use it, is.


Well a non Christian liberal would be one who professes to be liberal but is atheist or agnostic.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 04:04 am
It just boggles the mind that after all the lowdown things the right has been found doing lately, some stiff like RexRed is still straining to take the mote out of the liberals' eyes instead of worrying about the beam in their own.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 05:12 am
snood wrote:
It just boggles the mind that after all the lowdown things the right has been found doing lately, some stiff like RexRed is still straining to take the mote out of the liberals' eyes instead of worrying about the beam in their own.


Mote? More like abyss... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies
 
blatham
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 05:31 am
Rex

Your thoughts on JS Mill?
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:52 pm
RexRed wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
RexRed wrote:
I guess I just wanted to point out that the logic behind the Christian's liberty and the logic behind the liberal's liberty is different...

Why is a Christian liberal?

Why is a liberal liberal?


to answer that, it would be helpful to establish a baseline as to what the definition of liberal, as you use it, is.


Well a non Christian liberal would be one who professes to be liberal but is atheist or agnostic.


no, i got that part. what i meant was;

"what defines a "liberal" as you use it" ?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2021 at 08:54:51