The Liberals Lack Of Morality

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 12:26 pm
Pot/kettle . . . you know the drill . . .
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 01:26 pm
I

FEEL

the love!!!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 01:40 pm
snood wrote:
I

FEEL

the love!!!!!

Please.

Not in public.

I think it's illegal.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:48 pm
Hey, what I do in the privacy of my own pantspockets is no one's biz.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 12:09 am
Dec. 6/2006
Press conference

David Gregory - Are you saying I'm trying to frame this in a partisan way?

Tony Snow - Yes.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 12:18 am
New poll today, 82% of Americans don't know who prime minister Malachi is.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 12:26 am
The Young Conservative group at the University of Texas has put up this holiday display. No, it's not a manger scene. It's a solstice barn. Instead of Joseph and Mary tending to Jesus, they've got Gary and Joseph. The wise men are Lenin, Marx, and Stalin. And the display is dedicated to the ACLU.

And I almost forgot, the angel on high appears to be Nancy Pelosi.

Bill O'Reilly
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 04:54 am
candidone1 wrote:
I hear Iraq is a mess because of "the liberals".

WE ARE NOT LOSING THE WAR IN IRAQ

We are losing the war in America against the liberal tree hugging, drug snorting media.

How many Iranian insurgents have died in Iraq compared to the amount of US soldiers? I will assure you MANY more insurgents have been killed by our military than they have killed of our brave soldiers. That ratio has not really changed much in their favor, eventually the radicals will hopefully soon peter out. Iran can only bleed their treasury so long and then their own people will revolt TOO. America has not even shown a strong hand yet towards Iran.

The liberal media "is a mess" We are losing in the twisted left wing press ONLY. Your comments are not only naive but highly uninformed. Or have you been immersed in the antics of these liberal traitors who brainwash America with hysteria and pure partisanship? DO THE MATH!

We could wipe Iran off the map with only a few well placed nukes. We have battleships parked off their coast that could deliver THOUSANDS of high powered nukes within minutes. Saudi Arabia would probably love us for this. (This is what Tony Snow meant by not revealing "tactics".) This is why we seem to be losing because we are too civilized a country. It would take only a small handful of double agent snipers to take out any Iranian "dictator" we want.

It is just that our sensible president is not so trigger happy. The majority of these peaceful Iranians are being held hostage by their own fanatic clerics.

We are losing the liberal media war in America not Iraq... WAKE UP!

The Iraqis may be killing each other but that does not mean WE are losing... The death of Iraqi civilians even in a civil war has slowly turned American sentiment to the side of caution. This does not mean that if we did not have the left wing press in a media war against our president we would not be winning in America too.

If we threatened to nuke Iran I am sure we would see the American public opinion of our president rise dramatically...

ENOUGH OF THESE WIMPY SANCTIONS!

Time to deliver on a promise.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 04:58 am
Buddy, if you weren't lost and hopelessly sold out before, you are now.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 05:06 am
snood wrote:
Buddy, if you weren't lost and hopelessly sold out before, you are now.

And proud of it.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 05:33 am
RexRed wrote:
If we threatened to nuke Iran I am sure we would see the American public opinion of our president rise dramatically...

Funny. This guy thinks he's a Christian.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 07:11 am
xingu wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Funny. This guy thinks he's a Christian.

It is even funnier that you think you know what a Christian is... Smile
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:53 am
RexRed wrote:
candidone1 wrote:

We are losing the war in America against the liberal tree hugging, drug snorting media.

How many Iranian insurgents have died in Iraq compared to the amount of US soldiers? I will assure you MANY more insurgents have been killed by our military than they have killed of our brave soldiers. That ratio has not really changed much in their favor, eventually the radicals will hopefully soon peter out. Iran can only bleed their treasury so long and then their own people will revolt TOO. America has not even shown a strong hand yet towards Iran.

The liberal media "is a mess" We are losing in the twisted left wing press ONLY. Your comments are not only naive but highly uninformed. Or have you been immersed in the antics of these liberal traitors who brainwash America with hysteria and pure partisanship? DO THE MATH!

We could wipe Iran off the map with only a few well placed nukes. We have battleships parked off their coast that could deliver THOUSANDS of high powered nukes within minutes. Saudi Arabia would probably love us for this. (This is what Tony Snow meant by not revealing "tactics".) This is why we seem to be losing because we are too civilized a country. It would take only a small handful of double agent snipers to take out any Iranian "dictator" we want.

It is just that our sensible president is not so trigger happy. The majority of these peaceful Iranians are being held hostage by their own fanatic clerics.

The Iraqis may be killing each other but that does not mean WE are losing... The death of Iraqi civilians even in a civil war has slowly turned American sentiment to the side of caution. This does not mean that if we did not have the left wing press in a media war against our president we would not be winning in America too.

The above is plagiarized. I found it in the dictionary, next to DENIAL.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 09:55 am
Gargamel wrote:
RexRed wrote:
candidone1 wrote:

The above is plagiarized. I found it in the dictionary, next to DENIAL.

Na that is 100% RexRed you can find it in the dictionary next to kick ass... Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 10:22 am
RexRed wrote:
Na that is 100% RexRed you can find it in the dictionary next to kick ass... Smile

Well, you're half right.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 10:29 am
Quote:

You're losing your war against Sanity, I see.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 10:29 am
Donald Rumsfeld has come to our shores under the guise of RexRed, and is providing jerkoff material for OmSigDavid and cjhsa....
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 01:03 pm
I hypothesize that RR is really a vindictive far left liberal who is out to broaden the chasm between the left and the right....and to paint the most horrific picture of what the right represents via nauseating hyperbole.
There simply can't be any conservative more loonie than Hannity, Coulter and Rush combined....and really espouse these beliefs.

Question
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 01:54 pm
i could only take the first 4 pages... good grief...

RexRed wrote:
San Francisco is one of, if not the least charitable of cities in the entire country.

and how do you know this? have you lived there? have you even been there?

i hear this kinda crap all of the time. and several times a day on a recent 2 month stay in tennessee. constant rattle trap about l.a. and california and hollywuuuddddd from folks that have never even been there.

to quote one; "naw.. never been there and don't wanna go there". why not? says i ? "fulla damn liberullls" says he.
how the hell does he know if he's never been here ? he doesn't. period.

the san fernando valley has enough rednecks to choke an ELK. you can't throw a rock on sherman blvd. without hitting a honky tonk.

and as for your attitude..

seems to me that you f*&ked up your life and either don't care to, or don't have the moral fortitude to take responsibility for your actions and correct them.

quit blaming everybody else for your mistakes...be a man, suck it up and get on with it.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:09 pm
Perhaps I could make a suggestion to you DTOM, don't read this thread if it upsets you. There are many threads in which I see the author and just skip altogether. Shouldn't be that hard for you do.

Try that and then the rest of us won't have to read about your disgust.
0 Replies