The Liberals Lack Of Morality

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:56 pm
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2003/12/05/iraqiweapons.jpg

It seems Rummy was not as busy as the French (loved by Dems) were spreading the chemical weapons around the globe.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:00 am
The Hollywood liberals are now producing a slew of movies insulting religion.

The liberals do not seem to be able to conceive of two thought at one time.

They appear to think religion represents God. If religion represented God there would only be ONE religion... Religion represents human philosophy and seldom anything more than that. Just as these Hollywood flicks represent human philosophy. So in insulting religion they only insult themselves. They exalt themselves DOWN to the same level as egotistical religious imagination.

But what of God? Well God is above all of this and both overtly religious people and the liberal religion of Hollywood take themselves too seriously.

It is true that people in the name of religion have committed great atrocities but Hollywood is the pot calling the kettle black. Hollywood is more so than not the lowest form of entertainment. It is more enlightening watching the "stars" traverse the sky at night than to tune into most of what the clergy of Hollywood have ordained. Hollywood is the epitome of the church of the poisoned mind.

To look at what is popular on the internet only shows that the sheepish American liberals eat this up faster than the sweet sticky caramel popcorn rotting their teeth and the lining of their stomachs. This decadence is also rotting the moral fiber of the human psyche.

Hollywood calls people to worship in 7.1 surround sound they place their chapels to Satan in every small town and call them SINeMASS.

Hollywood is doing worse to our youths than pedophile priests ever have.

They molest the minds and souls of millions of youths in one viewing.

Where is God in all of this, NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. We have to endure 2 hours of pure decadence to learn maybe one wimpy piece of truth. This truth did not need to be dipped in such confection to digest healthily.

Again it is the special interest of the elite left that buy off the American public with their flashing light shows and the pyrotechnics conjured directly from the devil in hades.

So once you wake up and realize that Hollywood has stolen your soul if you survive that then you may respond by converting to religion which only puts you in a similar situation with a different name. People are so predictable. Where are the real answers that they seek? They are instead fed on a diet of artificial left wing trans fat and artery clogging video cholesterol.

All of this only glorifies the trinity of the human ego and what of the one true God??? Few ever get that far because they are lured once again back into the TeVeo in the sky.

A drunken Danny Devito (with George Clooney watching on) is now enlightening us on the political persuasion that the church of Hollywood spews, and now we know the true meaning of Christmas.

"There's no place like home..."
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:25 am
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:
This from the one link Rex did provide:

February, 1982. Despite objections from congress, President Reagan removes Iraq from its list of known terrorist countries. [1]

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/arming_iraq.php

It seems to directly contradict your claim that congress was complicit.

Well you should know that the president sets the policy and congress has to vote to "fund it"... Think about that. Congress voted to fund WMD for Iraq... This is govt. policy not speculation.

No, you are wrong on that one Rex. What do you think Iran/Contra was about? The President sent money and aid to the Contras after the Congress specifically said no money could be sent to them.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:44 am
parados wrote:
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:

February, 1982. Despite objections from congress, President Reagan removes Iraq from its list of known terrorist countries. [1]

Well you should know that the president sets the policy and congress has to vote to "fund it"... Think about that. Congress voted to fund WMD for Iraq... This is govt. policy not speculation.

No, you are wrong on that one Rex. What do you think Iran/Contra was about? The President sent money and aid to the Contras after the Congress specifically said no money could be sent to them.

Billions of dollars were transferred to the Iraqi weapons program... Are you saying this was all done under the nose of the US congress? This would present the US treasurer with quite an oversight to explain in the yearly fiscal budget.

If the liberals had not clogged up Google with endless left wing talking points then it would be a bit easier to find the actual congressional report that I read that clearly stated that the US congress voted to supply "chemical weapons" to Iraq. Maybe the secret service removed the documents. That is doubtful though, if they were leaked then that is not so doubtful.

This is why we knew they had chemical weapons beyond any doubt... This why with such poor intelligence in Iraq we still knew who were using these weapons in Iraq/Iran.. The US Congress voted by a large margin to sell/furnish Iraq with smallpox spores. That is exactly what the Congressional report stated. I was actually shocked reading it. I am not making this up, I post in the religion threads remember? If I felt sketchy on the details I would tell you that in all honesty. I am sticking fairly firm to my recollection.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:01 am
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:

Billions of dollars were transferred to the Iraqi weapons program... Are you saying this was all done under the nose of the US congress? This would present the US treasurer with quite an oversight to explain in the yearly fiscal budget.

If the liberals had not clogged up Google with endless left wing talking points then it would be a bit easier to find the actual congressional report that I read that clearly stated that the US congress voted to supply "chemical weapons" to Iraq. Maybe the secret service removed the documents. That is doubtful though, if they were leaked then that is not so doubtful.

This is why we knew they had chemical weapons beyond any doubt... This why with such poor intelligence in Iraq we still knew who were using these weapons in Iraq/Iran.. The US Congress voted by a large margin to sell/furnish Iraq with smallpox spores. That is exactly what the Congressional report stated. I was actually shocked reading it. I am not making this up, I post in the religion threads remember? If I felt sketchy on the details I would tell you that in all honesty. I am sticking fairly firm to my recollection.

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:14 am
I don't LOL very often on this boards, I mean really LOL, but this Rex guy has me LOL'ing and ROTFLMAO.

I thought Zippo, blueflame, Solve and infrablue were out there.

I think you win something for this.
See Brandon to collect your prize.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:16 am
Gargamel wrote:
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I am not here to entertain your slanted sensibilities... If it was Donald Rumsfeld in the hot seat then that would, peak your interest? Your sense of enjoyment is subjective and it would not matter if I stood in my head and spit pickles for you but if a conservative was being roasted at the same time you wouldn't find it boring then.

BBBBBIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS.

Consider that your lack of objectivity is your shortcoming. Much of human behavior is learned it appears you have swallowed the special interest spiel hook, line and sinker.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:21 am
candidone1 wrote:
I don't LOL very often on this boards, I mean really LOL, but this Rex guy has me LOL'ing and ROTFLMAO.

I thought Zippo, blueflame, Solve and infrablue were out there.

I think you win something for this.
See Brandon to collect your prize.

At least someone is entertained... NOT Smile
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:55 am
I hear Rummy resigned because of "the liberals".
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:55 am
I hear Iraq is a mess because of "the liberals".
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:56 am
.....and now, RR can't support his own thesis because "the liberals" have clogged up google.

Dangnabbit.....these liberals is good.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:02 am
No, they just use their welfare checks to get internet access and waste there time clogging up the internet pipes.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:48 am
McGentrix wrote:
No, they just use their welfare checks to get internet access and waste there time clogging up the internet pipes.

Where is your old avatar? What if someone "forgets" September 11th today?

Your negligence assists terrorists.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:51 am
Ah God . . . that was priceless, Koolaid Man . . . you really crack me up . . .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:53 am
we bow down to the pitcher
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 12:00 pm
Gargamel wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Where is your old avatar? What if someone "forgets" September 11th today?

Your negligence assists terrorists.

It's the holiday season and on A2K, it seems many have already forgotten. Don't worry though, it will be back after the holidays.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 12:01 pm
What Buddhist holiday is it which obliges you to use an avatar of some witless yob in a white beard and a silly red outfit?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 12:03 pm
Setanta wrote:
What Buddhist holiday is it which obliges you to use an avatar of some witless yob in a white beard and a silly red outfit?

It's the "piss Setanta off with my avatar" season so I can see him ask such witless questions as the one above.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 12:15 pm
Sorry about your failure, but nothing you do or can do pisses me off.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 12:25 pm
yeah, snarky comments are just second nature to you.
0 Replies