JLNobody

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2009 10:16 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid, that the only highly contrived joked I've ever enjoyed. Thanks
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 03:58 pm

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away,
Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied,
"He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age,
we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring.
It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along..."

Dutchy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 05:20 pm
@Region Philbis,
THE BLONDE WHO MARRIED A CATHOLIC

On their honeymoon, the blonde bride slipped into a sexy nightie and, with
great anticipation, crawled into bed, only to find her new Catholic husband had settled down on the couch.

When she asked him why he was apparently not going to make love to her,
he replied, 'It's Lent'. In tears, she sobbed,
'Well, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!
Who did you lend it to, and for how long?'
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 07:38 am

Three Hillbillies are sittin' on a porch shootin' the breeze.

1st Hillbilly says: 'My wife sure is stupid!... She bought an air conditioner. '

2nd Hillbilly says: 'Why is that stupid?'

1st Hillbilly says: 'We ain't got no 'lectricity!'

2nd Hillbilly says: 'That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought one of them new-fangled warshin' machines!'

1st Hillbilly says: 'Why is that so stupid?'

2nd Hillbilly says: ''Cause we ain't got no plummin'!'

3rd Hillbilly says: 'That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer wifes put together! I was going through her purse the other day, lookin' fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar.'

1st and 2nd Hillbillies say: 'Well, what's so dumb about that?'

3rd Hillbilly cackles and says: 'She ain't got no pecker!!...'

JLNobody

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 10:52 am
@Region Philbis,
Before the election a guy told me that we will never have a black president, at least not until pigs fly. Now, at the time of Obama's 100th day in office: swine flew!
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:19 pm
Two radical Arab terrorists boarded a flight out of London . One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, a U.S. Marine sat down in the aisle seat. After takeoff, the Marine kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, 'I need to get up and get a Coke.'

'Don't get up,' said the Marine, 'I'm in the aisle seat, I'll get it for you.'

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the Marine's shoe and spat in it. When the Marine returned with the Coke, the other Arab said, 'That looks good, I'd really like one, too.'

Again, the Marine obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone, the other Arab picked up the Marine's other shoe and spat in it. When the Marine returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the Marine slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over and asked his Arab neighbors...

'Why does it have to be this way? How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in Cokes?'

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 10:47 am

Q: .What comes with Divorced Barbie?

A: .All of Ken's stuff...
0 Replies

Mr Nice

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 09:24 am
@Kara,
Ha ha ha ... very funny.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 03:12 am
Did you hear about the dyslexic drunk who walked into a bra.
lmur

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 03:51 am
@MontereyJack,
And on a wholly unrelated theme..

What do the letters DNA represent?
National Association of Dyslexics.
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 05:42 am
Good one, Imur. Keeper.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 10:44 am

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome with her husband.. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who
responded:

"Rome ? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded and dirty.. You're crazy to go to Rome . So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking Continental," was the reply. "We got a great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser. " That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome ?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome 's Tiber River called Teste."

"Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks its gonna be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump."

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and maybe get to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome .

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked, and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.

And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5 million remodeling job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city.. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican , a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really! What'd he say?"

He said: "Who fucked up your hair?"

Kara

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 12:05 pm
@Region Philbis,
RP, I've heard it before but I laughed all over again...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 12:17 pm
My son came home from school the other day and asked if I wanted to hear a construction joke.

"Sure." I said.

"Well, I would tell you, but it isn't finished yet."
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 11:14 am
@Region Philbis,
great one. Thanks!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 02:51 pm
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion,
and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' said my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
Kara

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 04:34 pm
@DrewDad,
HAHA
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 11:34 am

A beautiful woman loved growing tomatoes, but couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red.

One day, while taking a stroll, she came upon a gentleman neighbor who had the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

The woman asked the gentlemen, 'What do you do to get your tomatoes so red?'

The gentlemen responded, 'Well, twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden naked in my trench coat and flash. My tomatoes turn red from blushing so much.'

Well, the woman was so impressed; she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two weeks she flashed her garden hoping for the best.

One day the gentleman was passing by and asked the woman, 'By the way, how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?'

'No', she replied, 'but my cucumbers are enormous...'

0 Replies

Kara

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 12:14 pm
HeeHee....love it.

I guess I really like bad jokes...everything here makes me laugh.
panzade

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 12:28 pm
@Kara,
I'm with kara....love it
0 Replies