Why can't he make me cum

ktflyer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:17 am
Hi All! My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months.. I love him. We get along great and our sex life is great but, theres just one thing. I can't seem to cum when we're having intercourse. I can if I'm masterbating. I have O's when we are having sex but, I just can't get there!!!!! Is there something wrong with me?

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:03 pm
You have O's? What are O's? If an O is an orgasm, that's "cumming" and you aren't having the problem you think you are having.
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:41 pm
Than I must not be having orgasms.... I'm not sure what the problem is. When I masterbate its like an explosion (orgasm). I don't come anywhere near that with my boyfriend
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:43 pm
Masturbation orgasm is different than sex orgasm, at least for lots of women. It tends to be more intense when you masturbate.

If you aren't happy with your orgasm during sex, talk to your boyfriend. Maybe you can introduce a toy or two into the party to spice things up.
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:11 pm
We do use toys. I have few different toys and they work.. But, we don't always feel like using a toy. He says that he feels like a failure sometimes because he can't get me off on his own. I have heard that orgasms are different in masturbation than it is in intercourse but, Is there no point in intercourse that your just like " I just had an orgasm" ?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:14 pm
You could always break up and have sex with a dozen different guys. That way you'd know if it's you or it's him.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:15 pm
Kicky, I like this new character, but try to talk like a woman would if you are looking for credibility.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:16 pm
The sig line was a nice touch.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:22 pm
Perhaps the boyfriend suffers from premature ejaculation.

Try to be patient, Katie, there's no cure now, but I hear one is coming quickly.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:23 pm
And would it be anticlimatic to say that orgasms are overrated?
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:25 pm
What is premature ejaculation? How did you know that my name is Katie?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:26 pm
You told us while you were cumming. You kept screaming, "I AM CUMMING!! MY NAME IS KATIE!!!"
Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:34 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Perhaps the boyfriend suffers from premature ejaculation.

"Suffers?"

I've never thought of cumming as suffering. The way I look at it, the sooner I get off, the sooner I play video game.s
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:35 pm
Very good point, Slappy.

One that rivals the one on top of your head.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:38 pm
why is it that just because men can cum easier then women, we label them as premature?
DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:39 pm
ktflyer wrote:
What is premature ejaculation? How did you know that my name is Katie?

Only smart people should be allowed to have orgasms. It would improve the breed.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:40 pm
That's immature, thankyouverymuch.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:45 pm
I wonder if Slappy ever fakes an orgasm so he can play video games?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:48 pm
If I finish first, it's just because of my naturally competitive spirit. Nothing to do with video games, damn it. Just looking forward to a sandwich and a smoke.
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:51 pm
"Only smart people should be allowed to have orgasms. It would improve the breed"

HAHAHA real funny DrewDad! Guess your parents weren't very smart then. Don't try and act like you know everything. I came to this site to learn and ask questions. Not to be made fun of for what I do and don't know. Besides, no question is a dumb question. How else can you learn if you don't ask questions?
0 Replies