Why can't he make me cum

JLNobody

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 05:15 pm
Sorry I missed your point, Chumly. When talking about sex I get a bit scatter-brained.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 05:25 pm
I was just being a goof!
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 03:17 am
JLNobody wrote:
A machine feels no pleasure; a man does.
Sex is about two people having pleasure.
Masturbation is about one person having pleasure.
BOTH sex and masturbation are good. Both I say. It makes as much sense to seek satisfaction only by masturbation as it does to seek it only by sex.
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 06:09 am
Chumly wrote:
I was trying for rhetorical / smart ass / humor. I have failed.

Still maybe Katie can play mutual masturbation her boyfriend? What's the big deal with penis in vagina sex anyway? I know my wife thinks it's the end all be all of romantic sex, but to me......

No! I love mutual masturbation! We do that allot both ways.. 69 and to each other... Its not just me that wants this, its him too....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 06:30 am
If the goal is simultaneous, explosive orgasms via vaginal sex, then I think it's more rare than not. While many couples accomplish mutually explosive orgasms on a regular basis, it's the simultaneous part that gets tricky. It sounds like you're used to more stimulation than you get from vaginal sex. That doesn't mean you aren't able to achieve a comparable orgasm to what you get from your vibrator or masturbation but it may take longer and more effort to find the positions that do it for you. He might, or might not, be able to wait that long.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 06:43 am
Ya'll should invite one of his friends to apply a vibrator at the critical moment.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 12:25 pm
Thanks, Kitchenpete. You saved me from an obvious error. I was going to differentiate sex and masturbation as the difference between a social and a solo event. Woody Allen shows that both are social. In masturbation "I" have sex with "me."

BUT ON SECOND THOUGHT: when you do it, "you" are having sex with "you."

In other words, when I do it it's sex (social). When YOU do it it's a masturbation (solo) .Laughing
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 09:41 am
J_B wrote:
If the goal is simultaneous, explosive orgasms via vaginal sex, then I think it's more rare than not. While many couples accomplish mutually explosive orgasms on a regular basis, it's the simultaneous part that gets tricky. It sounds like you're used to more stimulation than you get from vaginal sex. That doesn't mean you aren't able to achieve a comparable orgasm to what you get from your vibrator or masturbation but it may take longer and more effort to find the positions that do it for you. He might, or might not, be able to wait that long.

Thanks, that makes allot of since... I think you right..
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 02:28 pm
Simultaneous orgasm is wonderful, but so is an intense focus on the woman's organism, followed by one's own. As long as everyone "gets off", there should be contentment . If you focus on an ideal like simultaneous orgasm, you might diminish the value of the more common and easily attained sequential orgasm. Remember the old saying: the greatest obstacle to an appreciation of the real is the ideal.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 02:41 pm
I have a suggestion: stop using your vibrator for a few weeks. It can cause slight desensitization and in women who need to work harder to achieve orgasm, this can make all the difference.

Use your hand if you need to masturbate. But don't use your vibrator for a while and see if things get better.

Oh and slappys suggestion is a great one.

Pelvic bone to the rescue. Very Happy
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 03:08 pm
Yes, teach your lover about the relationship between your pelvic bone and clitoris and the importance of rhythm and slowness. At least they are important for some women. A man needs to be taught. We are not born lovers; we are educated lovers. Same for the woman. A loving relationship is open to the process of mutual education.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 03:31 pm
JLNobody wrote:
A man needs to be taught. We are not born lovers; we are educated lovers.

Speak for yourself!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 03:39 pm
O.K., Nick. I needed to be taught. And I continue to seek lessons.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 03:44 pm
Has anyone mentioned putting bread crumbs in your pants, opening your zipper, and taking a causual stroll through a flock of ducks. To die for.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 03:50 pm
Gus, your outrageousness reaches spiritual heights.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 06:48 pm
ktflyer wrote:
J_B wrote:

Thanks, that makes allot of since... I think you right..

I love it when I'm right.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 07:13 pm
Crumbs before swans...
0 Replies

Thedoctorisin4now

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 11:24 am
It is not unusual for a woman to have a hard time achieving an orgasm through intercourse alone, actually it is more common than you may realize. You may want to try oral sex first prior to intercourse to help your vagina prepare for an orgasm. Let your boyfriend know that when your vaginal lips are swollen and your clitoris begins to protrude from its hood, your body is ready to have an orgasm. In addition, please remind him that the first three inches of the vagina walls are lined with the receptors that trigger your muscles prior to an orgasm. If he is slow and deliberate and knows what to do, he will be just fine. If he wants to be a piston engine, it will actually cause your body to withdraw and become less receptive as it goes into protection mode. Good luck and it sounds like you have a great relationship, because you care enough to ask for help.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 06:28 pm
Quote:
Women

Practice % who did this % who had orgasm

Vaginal intercourse
only
18.9 ................ 49.6%

Vaginal intercourse
+ manual stimulation
of respondent
51.3 ........... 70.9%

Vaginal intercourse
oral stimulation
of respondent
2.5 ............ 72.8%

Vaginal intercourse
+ manual + oral
stimulation
20.6 ............ 85.6%
Manual stimulation
only
2.4 ..................... 78.7%

Manual + oral
stimulation
0.9 ............... 90.0%

Oral stimulation
only < 0.1 *

Any combination
that included
anal intercourse
0.7 .............. 69.5%

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2372/is_3_43/ai_n26983854/pg_12
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 07:27 pm
Seeing as how it's been well over 2 years since this thread started I suspect she may have either dumped him or found someone more satisfying. I should have given her my phone number.
0 Replies