Why can't he make me cum

JLNobody

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 01:52 pm
@Francis,
Don't tell me you bait your master?
Francis

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 02:14 pm
@JLNobody,
Not really, JL, but telling you more would mean unveiling private matters..
JLNobody

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 04:16 pm
@Francis,
I understand...I think.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 01:05 pm
It has been four years since this thread started and the author has not replied in three years. She's probably married with kids by now!
JLNobody

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 02:30 pm
@NickFun,
How observant.
0 Replies

chandler5

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 09:39 am
This is a very serious topic,no need to make fun of each other,im 41 and never experience an g spot orgasm,I just have sex with my husband and be done with it,he have no clue,i just figure it.s one of those thing where just move on to the next things,do somehting you really enjoy,like shopping and playing cards.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 12:57 pm
"i just figure it.s one of those thing where just move on to the next things,do somehting you really enjoy,like shopping and playing cards. "

LOL!!!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 12:59 pm
Come on, chand . . .

It's like giving a man instructions for hanging a picture:

"No a little to the right"
"Drop down the left side"
"Slide it slowly to the center."
Now, there. . . hammer it.'
0 Replies

butch44

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 07:38 pm
@ktflyer,
kt,it sometimes has to do with the position your in. try different ones and see which feels best and hold that one for a while and see if that works.
0 Replies

Brimain

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 05:55 pm
Okay I been with my bf for a year almost.I'm only 15 3months ill be 16
I love babies i want a family when im older but the thing is im not on Birth control and my bf and I never have protected sex. But..I never can have an orgasm when he goes, and i mean never, So is this mean that i cant get pregnent unless i have one or is god just watching over me like a crazy man.
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 06:08 pm
@Brimain,
Brimain wrote:
So is this mean that i cant get pregnent unless i have one or is god just watching over me like a crazy man.

God may be preoccupied with other things. You, on the other hand, most definitely can get pregnant even if you don't have orgasms. A couple having unprotected sex over the course of a year has an 85% likelihood of conceiving. Start using protection NOW.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2011 07:33 am
@Brimain,
Oh god. Please don't say your 15 and you really asked if you could get pregnant if you didn't have an orgasm. This makes me really afraid for the future of this generation when you don't even understand the basics of sex. And it's not your fault, I'm not calling you stupid. It just makes me mad that no one has taught you differently yet.

YES you can get pregnant with or without an orgasm. GO BUY SOME CONDOMS. Unprotected sex causes babies and stds. The fact that you are not pregnant yet is a true blessing.

Please please please for your own sake, go to your nearest Planned Parenthood and either get on birth control or get some condoms. It's free.

panzade

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2011 05:52 pm
@Bella Dea,
Wow! A bella sighting.
Welcome back sweetie!
Bella Dea

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 07:31 am
@panzade,
I'm kinda like Nessie... Laughing
Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 07:38 am
@Bella Dea,
With the long neck and all?

I always wondered does Nessie wear a kilt?
0 Replies