Why can't he make me cum

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 07:06 pm
@leini,
leini wrote:

an orgasm achieved through masturbation is not actually an orgasm but a climax...

I was just going to say tha er WHAT??

Anyway, it just occurred to me that this girl's vagina may be broken. Has anyone mentioned that possibility?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 07:10 pm
hmmmm.... is there an echo in here? Drunk Mr. Green
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 08:08 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
It is a travesty that I can only give one thumbs up. I'll start an Ask Craven thread about it, citing this post, Gus.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 08:09 pm
@shewolfnm,
Girlfriend, if it's before *I* "cum," it's ******* premature.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 08:33 pm
as long as a guy can keepit up and keep going, what difference does it make who comes first? If the guy comes first that saves on lube.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 09:02 pm
what the ****

where did this thread come from?

and.......
wait

if i masturbate, Im not having an orgasm?
Then why am I wasting 2/3 of my life doing it?
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 09:04 pm
oh

and 6 months?
not long enough?
FOR WHAT?

do people seriously think its that much work for a woman to have an orgasm?

6 MONTHS?

i would have left ole boy after the 2nd time we had sex if he showed no interest in MY body. Sorry. Thats a big ole crock of **** right there
0 Replies

leini

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 04:04 am
@shewolfnm,
it's not a waste, who said anything about a climax being a waste? it stills feels great, but is apparently very different from a full blown emotion-of-the-ocean orgasm! can't you tell the difference? and 6 months because sometimes it takes a while for a person to admit what really gets them off to their partner, and im sure that plays key!
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 12:34 pm
well that's just silly. I'll let you know exactly what I want and like right damn quick, and am happy to hear about what you want (not you personally) You shouldn't have to wait to find out what people liike the best.
JLNobody

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 01:08 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
I've never heard a man ask why a woman can't make him cum. The fact is that some men are impotent and some women frigid. There are ways to cooperate with a woman's effort to reach climax, but if she makes no effort, if she expects a man to perform magic, she'll remain frustrated--and so will he if he cares for her.
NickFun

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 05:08 pm
@JLNobody,
All a man requires is friction. A woman requires candy, love notes and flowers. Even then she sometimes has trouble.
leini

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 03:38 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
too true, but some ppl do, it's silly!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 06:12 am
@NickFun,
<-----also just needs friction (and affection)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 07:56 am
I just need a wink

Neutral
Diest TKO

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 09:31 am
Lash - Good thing I'm abrasive.

shewolfnm - You need to find a man with dust in his eye.

T
K
Oh-face
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 01:42 pm
@shewolfnm,
How's about breakfast in the AM? Wink
0 Replies

dalayna

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 04:09 pm
@ktflyer,
what are you masterbating with
Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 12:20 pm
@leini,
Uh, no. Because there is no difference. Except that every orgasm, by yourself or with a partner, is different. Some are huge, some are small. I've had both kinds, both ways.
0 Replies

ghostinthemachine702

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 12:51 pm
@DrewDad,
my ex girlfriend broke up with me because i got fired, we got into the relationship fast.. she hooked up with different guys, i hooked up with diff girls..

apparently we are the only people who ever really get aeach other off.
(i just recently had the most intense orgasm of my whole life, now i understand why everyone is so about sex! its always been so-so for me)
do you switch up positions?

does he do oral?

does he dirty talk, do you dirty talk?

what do you want? do you tell him what you want?

does he tell u what he wants?

do you experiment?

have u tried him starting with oral, then u give him oral, then intercourse (with you and/or him stimulating the clitoris?) then have him end with oral on you?

for me oral/intercourse/finishing each other off with oral is the uiltimate way to orgasm.

when i give my ex oral she okay with it, when i stimulate her during intercourse she has bigger orgasm, when i do what i just said she ends up nearly screaming.

lol, hope i dont sound too , uhh forward or wierd?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 01:02 pm
@dalayna,
I always liked the expression "master baiting"..