Why can't he make me cum

JPB

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 06:55 pm
Tico, the things you say!!!!
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:01 am
Yes, but my orgasms aren't for any length for time. Its just when he hits a certain spot! So they may not even be orgasms. I think he's just hitting my G spot.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:05 am
If your boyfriend is doing everything right your orgasm should last approximately one hour and there should be nothing left of you but your skin.

Just a quivering mass of flesh.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:14 am
G... was that an orgasm?
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:20 am
gustavratzenhofer

You really do live by the swamp!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:56 am
I havnt read all the posts so sorry if im repeating things.
Have you tried clitoral stimulation when you are having intercourse at the same time?
Best of both worlds!!
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:33 am
yep... It works great... But, my problem is that I can't get there with just me and him. I'm not expecting it to be a better orgasm with him than it is doing it to my self. I don't know, I just want to be able to get there without using anything
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:42 am
Ok, here's a real tip...try being on top, and having him sit up a bit holding himself up with his arms. You'll be able to grind yourself on him at the same time. I had an ex who's first intercourse-orgasm happened this way. Of course all you women are so different, and maybe all you need is a donkey-punch, but it's worth giving it a try.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:43 am
ktflyer wrote:
yep... It works great... But, my problem is that I can't get there with just me and him. ...

You need someone else there?

Slappy?
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:49 am
Thanks Slappy, I'll give it a try...

No Ticomaya, I don't need anyone else there... LOL....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:49 am
Do I want to know what a donkey punch is?

I think Ive only ever acheived the big O once without giving myself a bit of extra assistance.
Have to admit my bf at the time was being abit of an animal which seems to have done the trick!

I suppose it may have something to do with not allowing yourself to relax nd be completely comfortable with the person you are with.Im assuming its gona take time to work your body out.
Stressing about it is NOT gona help.
0 Replies

ktflyer

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:52 am
Your probably right material girl. Thanks
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:58 am
I think allowing yourself to just literally lay back and take it could help.
Dont feel like you have to do anything just let your bf do 'stuff' to you.Allow yuorself to enjoy it.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:59 am
Another candidate for Famous Quotes :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:02 am
Intrepid wrote:
Another candidate for Famous Quotes :wink:

?
0 Replies

Spitting Venom

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:47 am
Well it's alittle late, but I have something to say. I'm a guy and I come easy.(not prematuraly(spelled that wrong)) I always wait for the girl to cum first, but just for the record it's not weird to have a bigger orgasm when your masturbating cause if so then something is wrong with me to.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 12:23 pm
Quote:
A young man moved into a new apartment of his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming." He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.
Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?"
Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears." Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?" Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming, that was me."

Quote:
A farmer was out working in his fields when he had to pee really bad. He was quite a ways from the house so he just climbed off his tractor and peed in the clover. As luck would have it, a bee decided it was lunch time and zapped him right on the end of his dingus. It really hurt terribly when he remembered that buttermilk was known to relieve bee stings. He dashed to the house, opened the fridge, poured a glass of buttermilk and started to soak his dingus. What a relief! Then he heard a gasp and saw that his 16-year-old daughter was in the doorway, looking wide-eyed at what he was doing! He turned to her and said, "Now don't tell me you've never seen one of these!" She replied, "You're right, Daddy, I have. It's just that I've never seen one being reloaded!

Quote:
One day, a priest went into a public bathroom to use the stall. While he was on the toilet, he heard moaning coming from the stall next to him. He stood up, to look over, and there was little Johnny, sitting on the toilet playing with himself. The priest was shocked. He told Jimmy that he knew what he was doing in there and that he should save it for marriage. Little Johnny agreed to this only because it was coming from a priest. About a week later, the priest ran into Johnny at the mall and asked him how he was doing with his problem. Jimmy replied, "Great father! I've saved a whole quart!"

Quote:
Mary was walking down the street and she saw a sign on a fabric store window that said 'FELT FOR $25'. Mary just laughed and laughed because she knew that she could get felt for free.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:14 pm
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:40 pm
You see, it's was like this. Joe, Sublime1, and I were having drinks the other night and we were laughing about a certain response joe made on the film thread to a certain new poster. I suggested he catch some of her other threads on the other boards, including a certain one on positions and something about bushes Laughing

We decided joe needed to broaden his A2K horizons and suggested a trip to S&R.

Now, excuse my naivety, but what the hell does one do with faucets? Cool
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 04:35 pm
I'm just guessing, but perhaps it's the gushing water emerging from the faucet that is helpful.
0 Replies