Does size really matter?

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 12:27 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Now...what shall I call it....."A2K, a study of its members"? ........ "Willy or won't he" ? ...... "Todgers - do they believe in god" ? ........ nope, I'll just call it "LOOK! A PHOTO OF MY WILLY!"

We Willy Winky

Tripods unite

able2c**ks

Very Happy

I will hold my breath..
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 01:21 pm
MMM : Measure My Member
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 02:32 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Now...what shall I call it....."A2K, a study of its members"? ........ "Willy or won't he" ? ...... "Todgers - do they believe in god" ? ........

Call it "A2K Members." It'll take the mods forever to find it. Cool
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 02:42 pm
<grins>
material girl wrote:
Oh my God thats disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 02:45 pm
OOH! Thanks for reminding me!

I managed to get a couple of impressive photos of it earlier on (just over 8 inches!), so I'll now get round to posting it and starting the thread as promised.

I think I'll stick with "A Photo of my Wiily" if you don't mind. If the mods get to remove it, at least you will have had a glimpse, if you're fast enough.

Be about ten minutes......
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 02:56 pm
Just trying to work out the new photo thingummyjig on this new fangled computer that I'm now using........nearly there.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 03:10 pm
HERE IT IS!!..........

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=77187
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 03:49 pm
Eva wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Now...what shall I call it....."A2K, a study of its members"? ........ "Willy or won't he" ? ...... "Todgers - do they believe in god" ? ........

Call it "A2K Members." It'll take the mods forever to find it. Cool

Too late.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 04:22 pm
Damn.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:07 pm
dont worry

jespah isnt REAL

gosh

post it already... Very Happy
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:11 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
dont worry

jespah isnt REAL

gosh

post it already... Very Happy

Jespah is definitely real, I have her finger prints on my thigh from when we met.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:18 pm
taking a bath might cure that...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:31 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
taking a bath might cure that...

It didn't work for your finger prints on my ass.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:50 pm
I think I left my fingerprints on Dys's Porsche. Cool
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 09:18 am
Shoot, I've been found out. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:45 am
Does size really matter?

It sure does, I went from a Size 18 to a Size 8 from almost celibacy to getting more than I can handle.

Size definitely does matter.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 08:02 am
So in this case smaller is better. Are you busy tonight Roxxxanne?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 08:17 pm
NickFun wrote:
So in this case smaller is better. Are you busy tonight Roxxxanne?

Well, yeah, I was quite busy last night, went to the very strange bar in Penngrove, The Black Cat, it is mixed, first this Japanese guy tried to pick me up then I met this woman my age but she thought I was much younger, she invited me outside to get get high, she was nice to hang out with but not my type (butch)very nice though, so we danced then this incredible band called the B-Cups performed, the lead singer, an absolutely stunning brunette in black leather came out into the crowd and wouldn't ya know she came up to me and got really close, I nearly fainted. They were followed by Placenta, a band who played the dyke march celebration last week. They played songs like "All my Girlfriends are Crack Whores" and "Chicks with D***s" Wow!!!

There weren't any available women except for my butch friend, a bunch of straight couples came in celebrating a wedding, I danced with one of the owmen and she was telling me how hot I was, I guess I looked surprised, "you mean you don't know you are hot?" "Well, kinda but I guess I am still getting used to the idea since I only recently became hot!"

Anyway, I am up there for the night from the city, (San Francisco) I took a cab for the motel, my butch friend gave me a ride home and told me to come back because the town parade was tomorrow, and the bar was open early. So I go back today, they had this typical small town Fourth of July parade, after which these old guys in a float all came in. They were dressed up like soldiers from the Boor War era, they were like all totally wasted already, and sang some songs off key, then the dyke owner started spinning tunes, me my new butch friend were the only two available women in the bar with these like twenty old guys. One guy came up and danced and started feeling me up! I pushed him away then this other clown wants to jitterbug and grabs by hand but starts like yanking me aroundÂ…whoa, Like I haven't been around straight guys in so long, I forgot how rough they could be. So I had to push him away. After that, no one bothered me, they all just watched in lust at me and my friend's Dirty Dancing. Actually, it was quite an experience.

A few months ago, when I had a hard time hooking up with anyone, I would have been ecstatic to get all this attention from men. Now it's like, just leave me alone.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 09:44 pm
I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman and won't feel you up unless you want to be felt up. I shall simply ogle you secretively.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 11:58 am
Grabbing women like that is so amateur.

That's why they make cloroform.
0 Replies