Does size really matter?

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 11:17 pm
NaaaawwW.......size don't matter, its everything else combined with it that makes it work. The mood.......foreplay......touches....yadda yadda yadda.......
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:11 am
NickFun wrote:
Asking this question is like asking "do you like tight vaginas".

personally, i don't like vaginas at all. well, i like mine, but that's because we've grown up together - i know what she likes Smile
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:17 am
Shallow marriages are those built on penis and wallet size.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:57 am
When I say size matters, I'm talking about under 5"... there are guys out there with small willies. I'm NOT talking about 6" vs 7"... little willies don't interest me, the same as small breasts don't interest some men. It is a preference, after all.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 06:14 am
Mame wrote:
When I say size matters, I'm talking about under 5"... there are guys out there with small willies. I'm NOT talking about 6" vs 7"... little willies don't interest me, the same as small breasts don't interest some men. It is a preference, after all.

I think even 5" could find some use. .... but anything less, is sorta kinda not worth it, for the woman. But then, we move into that argument in another thread about doing things with your partner not out of duty but love and all that stuff.

Consider this: does anyone wait on sex for marriage anymore? I did....and if you're in that situation and grow to geuininely be in love w/ the person, funny butterflies still happening at times and all, you get married and find he's got less than your preferred 'minimal length' - surely, the marriage isn't anulled....you do what you can to *beat* it, right?

I mean, you consider other ways to account for that size (or lack there of?) and make the best of it...

or???

<for> <thanking> lol
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 02:02 pm
Size only matters to me if the guy talks about it. Do not ask - that is like a girl asking "Do I look fat in these pants?"

Do you really want the truth?
Do you want reassurance? (What a turn-off)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 02:41 pm
I've just measured mine, and it's 5 inches.

I'll supply an updated measurement later, when it is aroused.
0 Replies

Zion - I

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:17 pm
Well, im 16 now, and iv gota 6 inch penis, im happy with it. But im still not done growing, i mean iv gotten close to a half a foot taller in the last year and im guessing... not just my height is increasing, and will be for a while longer.

Am i right?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:26 pm
Does the size of the microscope I use to search for my equipment count?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:27 pm
Flushd
Quote:
Size only matters to me if the guy talks about it. Do not ask - that is like a girl asking "Do I look fat in these pants?"

Do you really want the truth?
Do you want reassurance? (What a turn-off)

I've been around guys (noticed I didn't use the word "MEN") that wanted to discuss their member...it just turns me off to even wanting to be included in the conversation. I usually take flight and light elsewhere. Rolling Eyes If ya gotta brag about it, then ya usually don't have nuttin' to brag about...shame be to the man that had to put it on display and prove it...LOL
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:43 pm
Here ya go ladies. Don't say you weren't warned.

http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/pmuseum.jpg
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:46 pm
Hmm... Very organic. But you have to wonder what that woman is thinking...
A suggestion : "Damn, I gotta have one of these babies at home to use uf my boyfriend disappoints me.... AGAIN."
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:57 pm
This toilet may be a boost to guys with low self esteem regarding their penis size...

http://www.likebanana.com/images/toilet.jpg
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 08:18 pm
LMFAO , thats the toilet down here in Australia .

Ive been there ... i cant believe its made the rounds OS .. thats amazing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 08:34 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I've just measured mine, and it's 5 inches.

I'll supply an updated measurement later, when it is aroused.

Penbury sent a telegram: Lord Ellpus has duly reviewed several archived magazines with photos of the 1954-1959 Wimbledon Ladies' Singles Championships, and after reaching the corresponding state of high excitement, said to say it's still 5 inches.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:08 pm
I have now ordered some blue tablets as advertised in the Sunday newspapers, in order to see if I can manage any improvement.

I'll get back to you.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:43 pm
Sorry to be the party pooper, but ....

It's the size of the brain & the size of the heart that are far more important to me. Always have been. The combination of intelligence & compassion is incredibly appealing! Very Happy As for the size of the penis: well, average is OK! :wink:

OK, please continue now .....
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:44 pm
Msolga, what about small and slightly wrinkled?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:48 pm
Laughing

Well, I wouldn't go out of my way to choose that, Ellpus, but ... Who goes looking for a perfect penis, for heaven's sake? Razz Nah, the other stuff is more important. Unless one is looking for a stud & nothing more ....
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:52 pm
<AHEM>....Maybe I should have clarified that I was asking on behalf of a "friend".

I'll pass the message on, by sending myself an email.
0 Replies