Does size really matter?

NickFun

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:53 pm
Those suveys were conducted by men with small penises.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:30 pm
Of course - cause all the men with big ones were out humpin'.

In fact, that goes for all scientists - small penis-people, they are. Where else would they get the time? Nothing better to do?

Now, the same of course does not apply to people wasting time on discussion boards... for obvious reasons.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 06:04 pm
NickFun wrote:
Those suveys were conducted by men with small penises.

There ya go... and it's probably the women who have more than just nipples for breasts going on and on and on about how one should breast-feed... Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 07:15 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
I have to keep tucking mine under the desk-- otherwise it blocks the screen and I can't realdf the comsdjh... dammit, there it goes again!

using that Barbie lap top again I see...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 07:15 pm
nimh wrote:

Now, the same of course does not apply to people wasting time on discussion boards... for obvious reasons.

uhhhhhhhhhhh huh, Cool
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 08:32 pm
But what ladies are really into is WIDTH, right?

Like, let's say a guy's penis is only two inches long, but seven inches wide--that's hot, right?

(fingers crossed)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 03:37 am
onyxelle wrote:
Mame wrote:
When I say size matters, I'm talking about under 5"... there are guys out there with small willies.

I think even 5" could find some use. .... but anything less, is sorta kinda not worth it, for the woman.

Hmm.. in good news for men (especially those of us whom it makes above-average), this site with lots of err, interesting photos says in its Q & A:

Quote:
First you should know that the 5" to 7" for the average male erection is often quoted, but it is not a very good statistic. The best modern study we have (Wessells, Lue, & McAninch, 1996, in the Journal of Urology) puts the average at 5.07." An erect length of 7" would be far above average.

Poor women..
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 03:44 am
Honestly Nimh, did you find yourself looking at the "motion" photos, and thinking "Is that all"?

I'm being serious here....where did they find these guys?

If I had one like that, I certainly wouldn't want to have it recorded for posterity. I would be finding a dark corner to hide in, methinks.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:00 am
OK 5:58am

that was way too much to see this early.

In the motion ones, I noted the one where he was showing the erectness of the erection by pushing it down and then letting it go SPRONG...GGG...GGG...

I'm suddenly feeling fortunate for the penises I have got to know. I had no idea what was out there.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:03 am
There was a girl I knew at college whose boyfriend had a 13 incher!!!!

Where is that supposed to go !!?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:05 am
material girl wrote:

Psssstt! Material Girl, take a look at Nimhs naughty picture before they disappear!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 06:56 am
That sounds wrong somehow...
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:10 am
material girl wrote:

Anywhere it wants to, and god help you if you get in its way.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:14 am
I remember catching the last half of a Sex in the City episode where Samantha, the "do anything" girl was dating a guy with a huge penis.

She appararntly hadn't had intercourse with him yet because she was, well, scared of how big it was.

Finally, she spent the whole day taking yoga and stretching and massage classes, then smoked a big joint when he came over.

The camera shows her face under him, at first getting this big Shocked on her face, then, concentrating on relaxing, saying "hold on, hold on" or something, then finally smiling and says "ahhhh"

Then he says "ok, are you ready for the rest of it?"

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:15 am
<sigh>

I love looking at penis' first thing in the morning.. Very Happy
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:19 am
It's even better being able to play with one, whenever the opportunity arises.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:38 am
On the other hand, so to speak, you women have that whole multiple orgasms thing, so I guess it all evens out...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:44 am
men can do the same thing....
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:46 am
With diminishing returns on each successive occasion, yes.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:47 am
shewolfnm wrote:
men can do the same thing....

Not the same...just a close approximation (I'm speaking from occasional and surprising experience)...it's only the last one that really moves the earth! Confused
0 Replies