Does size really matter?

nimh

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:24 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Honestly Nimh, did you find yourself looking at the "motion" photos, and thinking "Is that all"?

I'm being serious here....where did they find these guys?

If I had one like that, I certainly wouldn't want to have it recorded for posterity. I would be finding a dark corner to hide in, methinks.

Hhhmmmm.... I dunno. I'm guessin that the only erection you've seen is your own - and we're probably not the most objective observer of our own penis's length... :wink:

I mean, just cause of lookin at it from the wrong angle and stuff (ahem).

Actually, that site says, several times even, that it features relatively few small penises - none at all in the "full body section" - and an overrepresentation of large ones.

Of course it could just be that you have an enormous schlong that none of those 5-7 inchers can compete with... ;-)
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:55 am
Well, I pity people with a big schlong. After all, when it becomes erect, of necessity a lot of blood must flow to it... Which wil deprive other bodyparts higher up from the necessary bloodstream. So if such a well endowed individual is going to experience a'rouse'ing situations on a regular basis, such other organs may suffer.
So when we talk about a studmuffin like that, he may be built by a stud, but have the intellectual prowess of... the muffin.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 10:34 am
Experiments done on bats prove the more well-endowed creatures have much less intelligence. Perhaps the same applies to humans.

http://www.livescience.com/animalworld/051208_bat_testes.html
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:07 am
nimh wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Honestly Nimh, did you find yourself looking at the "motion" photos, and thinking "Is that all"?

I'm being serious here....where did they find these guys?

If I had one like that, I certainly wouldn't want to have it recorded for posterity. I would be finding a dark corner to hide in, methinks.

Hhhmmmm.... I dunno. I'm guessin that the only erection you've seen is your own - and we're probably not the most objective observer of our own penis's length... :wink:

I mean, just cause of lookin at it from the wrong angle and stuff (ahem).

Actually, that site says, several times even, that it features relatively few small penises - none at all in the "full body section" - and an overrepresentation of large ones.

Of course it could just be that you have an enormous schlong that none of those 5-7 inchers can compete with... ;-)

I don't know whether you're being serious sometimes, Nimh.

I was.

I'd better just get the hell out of here.....before someone demands evidence or something.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:11 am
I'd like to see that evidence, LE...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:20 am
Mame, Am I right or am I right.

Look at those motion pictures, and tell me that the men in your life haven't been a bit bigger than that.

There is one guy (page 1?) that has one that bends downwards (maybe he can shoot round corners?) and he is sort of getting there.
Nimh obviously thinks I've never seen the sort of videos that his country is expert at producing. Wrong.
I have seen numerous vids, and the majority seem "normal" to me, and (I thought) to everyone else. No?
Peter North...now HE is bigger, admittedly, but those guys on the aforementioned site are surely not the representation of "normal".
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:49 am
I have seen hundreds of penis .... ............ plural .. peni?

any who

No. The norm is not ( in my opinion only) 8 inches long , 5 inches thick.
In fact, the norm seems to be around 6-7 inches long, maybe 4 inches thick.

and they DO really come in all shapes and sizes.

The smallest one I have ever seen was actually flat against the scrotum, and only when erect, did it 'bump' over the top of his scrotum.

needless to say , he had no kids.. Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:50 am
four inches thick? Do you realize how wide that is?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:54 am
By thickness, do you mean to say circumference?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:55 am
Four inches -- isn't that about the size of a baby's head? Having sex with a man like that is like giving birth!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:58 am
ack.

forgive me. I didnt mean 4inches wide..

im sick today, head all full of Nyquil.

I ment 4 inches around.

Embarrassed
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 12:16 pm
nimh wrote:
onyxelle wrote:
Mame wrote:
When I say size matters, I'm talking about under 5"... there are guys out there with small willies.

I think even 5" could find some use. .... but anything less, is sorta kinda not worth it, for the woman.

Hmm.. in good news for men (especially those of us whom it makes above-average), this site with lots of err, interesting photos says in its Q & A:

Quote:
First you should know that the 5" to 7" for the average male erection is often quoted, but it is not a very good statistic. The best modern study we have (Wessells, Lue, & McAninch, 1996, in the Journal of Urology) puts the average at 5.07." An erect length of 7" would be far above average.

Poor women..

You are right - I just took a look at the pics and 5" seems to be rather normal, so 7" would be above-normal. I have actually never measured anyone... And probably 4" would be okay, too... one thing I don't think I'd like is skinny Smile (Is it in, is it in?)...

Probably overall what I should say is I'd prefer 'average' to anything else Smile

And those of you who said that the feelings you had for the guy were important were right on, of course... sorry, I thought that went without saying.

None of those big "peni" turned me on and I don't get turned on looking at male bodies... for me it's the personalities, no kidding, it is. If they can make me laugh, they're ahead of the game.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 12:21 pm
Here is Wikipedia's page on the matter. The page touches on many of the subjects talked about here, too. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but see for yourself if you have nothing better to do.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 12:36 pm
Mame wrote:

And those of you who said that the feelings you had for the guy were important were right on, of course... sorry, I thought that went without saying.

absolutly.
I dated a man for a little over a year that was definatly less then average.
And I enjoyed sex with him. Though... I can freely admit NOW that it wasnt always 'satisfying' in the feelings of ........ohh.... I guess I can only be crude here..
I never had that just been screwed feeling ..
I missed the 'stretch', but I enjoyed it none the less..

( im gonna be blushing tomorrow when I read this)
Nyquil is pumping through my veins like a gallon of vodka.
Im likely to say anything at this point.. Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 12:41 pm
LOl - well, don't stop there! Smile

What do you prefer - circumcised or not?

I think I prefer Not.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 12:43 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Mame, Am I right or am I right.

Look at those motion pictures, and tell me that the men in your life haven't been a bit bigger than that.

There is one guy (page 1?) that has one that bends downwards (maybe he can shoot round corners?) and he is sort of getting there.
Nimh obviously thinks I've never seen the sort of videos that his country is expert at producing. Wrong.
I have seen numerous vids, and the majority seem "normal" to me, and (I thought) to everyone else. No?
Peter North...now HE is bigger, admittedly, but those guys on the aforementioned site are surely not the representation of "normal".

I haven't seen any vids but I did look at the four pages of photos - I don't think the men in my life were bigger than those, no... Smile And certainly no bendies... some weird looking shapes there, no? How about that U-turn? He apparently likes it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 12:44 pm
I prefer not.

I dont like them buggerd with.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 01:36 pm
I'm kinda afraid here to express my preference as to size.

I mean, what if I mentioned a particular trait on of the male readers had?

Would that make you men feel bad? Like maybe the next woman who saw it would think the same?

I personally relate to it with how womens breasts look....when we're dressed, well, general size might be different, but you can't really tell about the shape, muscle tone, firmness, etc.

I'm sure we've all had the experience of being surprised briefly by what a womans breasts looked like when she took off her bra.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 01:42 pm
By all means, feel free to surprise us!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 02:04 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
By all means, feel free to surprise us!

I d Shocked I asked "You didn't actually SAY that to him, did you?!" It was something really really mean. She looked really surprised and asked me hadn't I ever said something like that to a man?

NO!!!

I'm not talking about joking around, or a private thing between two people. I guess I don't want to make someone feel bad about their sexuality.
0 Replies