Does size really matter?

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 01:31 pm
I dont want to here from any guys, because your opinion doesnt matter unless your gay.

For all the women out there, what is the "optimum size"?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 13,212 • Replies: 179
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 02:12 pm
A woman I know once sent me a picture of a man with an enormous penis. It must have been close to 20" in length. I pointed out to her that if he tried to penetrate her and "stuff it all in" she would undoubtedly be in the hospital with injuries she may never fully recover from. Is a lifetime of pain it worth it for a brief moment of pleasure? She finally agreed that my six incher was more than adequate.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 02:19 pm
Does size really matter?

yes.

as you were..
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:37 am
good question but was ashamed to ask , i only carry the average 6 inch bloke or to sound a bit more man , a half footer , thought it was fine and only have 1 partner to prove myself to and will never get an honest answer there but while were here , can i get an honest opinion on if that extra inch ( or 2 or 3 or 4 ) is what is needed to do the job properly .
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:43 am
She, frowning: I didn't realize that you had such a small organ.

He: I didn't know that I was going to play in a cathedral! Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:17 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:

Sorry, but I can't resist this Bette Midler joke....

My girlfriend Sohphie said to me "Great, my boyfriend brought me a dozen roses. You know what that means.....I'll have to have my legs spread for the entire weekend...I asked her....

What's the matter, don't you have a vase? Shocked
0 Replies

Dorte

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:37 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:

Sorry, but I can't resist this Bette Midler joke....

My girlfriend Sohphie said to me "Great, my boyfriend brought me a dozen roses. You know what that means.....I'll have to have my legs spread for the entire weekend...I asked her....

Tsk tsk Smile
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 07:06 am
" i knew this girl who asked me to give her 12 inches and hurt her so i fucked her 3 times and hit her over the head with a brick "

Quoting " Andrew Dice Clay "
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 07:29 am
Boy, this question comes up everywhere.

Here is an article from AskMen.com that discusses the issue. I know it won't put the question to rest, but I hope it will give men a self-esteem boost.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 07:30 am
Chai Tea wrote:

How funny was that!!!!
In my very limited experience I found girth to be ridiculous and impractical whereas length, wayahayhayahy!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:14 am
Perhaps there is an instictive motive behind this. The longer a mans penis the more easily he can get his seed to the required destination.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 11:05 am
Hmmm,

I don't think it "matters" in the way it seems you're asking, but various sizes certainly DO make some difference in how it feels. As nick correctly pointed out, too much length is just not going to feel good, unless you're going for the "screw me until I cry and my uterus hurts" feeling. I don't know about other women, and really can't believe I'm about to post this on a2k of all places...but....

When I'm having intercourse, the best feeling is the friction of the act, not so much having his penis penetrate me as deep as to touch me with the tip - and try to go further. So, a mite of extra length is good, because there's more of the (sorry for this crassness) in-out friction to be felt, but thickness goes much more toward making women that enjoy the feeling of being 'filled' get what they want...at least that's what I'd think. The extra length is also good if you're going for an orgasm that's vaginal rather than clitoral - which if you have is sooooooooooooooooooo nice. But, if you've not got i guess...7.5 or more, you are best off varying positions to try and achieve that.

sharia, on 'does size matter'

and let me just point out, it was hard typing that w/o using the vulgar vernacular lol
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 11:30 am
Does size really matter?

Not if you're rich, honey.

(Just kidding.)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 12:54 pm
Confucious say, "size no matter."

Mrs. Confucious say, "bullsh!t."
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 01:06 pm
Confucious also say, "Man who walk through airport turnstyle sideways going to Bangkok."
But that's beside the point.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:43 pm
In a word: Yes.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:05 pm
The average man's penis is the perfect size for the average woman's vagina. It's true.

It's just too bad most of us aren't average. Confused
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:07 pm
I'm very average, I can live with that.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:08 pm
heh heh ... "very average"... is that like "really true"... ? heh heh
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:10 pm
Asking this question is like asking "do you like tight vaginas".
0 Replies