erections in motion...

<sigh>
i like #4 ......... Embarrassed

You mean the E.T. one?! Freaky.. Shocked

Or, wait, you mean the one on page 4?
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:45 pm
ok , heres another theory then , is this why black women have such great booty , cause the vaginas bigger , pushes everything else back type .

To cut it short , does a womans body adjust and shape to the size of penis shes taking over the years .
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:47 pm
the one on PAGE 4... Cool
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:50 pm
onthequiet wrote:

To cut it short , does a womans body adjust and shape to the size of penis shes taking over the years .

No. and yes.

Just like ( for example ) yoga makes you more limber...
a large penis that causes stretching , over time makes her vagina easier to stretch TO that point...
but doesn't leave her like a wet paper bag.

As with yoga, if you don't practice, you lose that flexibality.
The vaginal muscles pop right back into place after a little while.

If they didnt, women who had babies would forever be 10 inches around..
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:52 pm
nimh wrote:
The erectionphotos site actually has a pic of a penis of 6 in erection length even though "in a questionnaire this subject reported his erection length as 8 inches." Two inches extra! How the hell do you get two inches extra??

If you press in at the base of the shaft just above the scrotum, and measure from THAT point ( wich is the true end of the penis) you can almost always add 2 inches.

If you only measure what you can see ( and essentially feel) then yeah.. that mans got a 6 incher at best..
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:55 pm
This is completely fascinating. I probably should stop looking and thinking about cock now. Laughing I've seen more today than I may have ever seen in one day. I mean..how often does one see photo after photo of penises (or is it penii?). lol

SheWolf...where did you see that penis with the tomato head? Did the man see your reaction?
In the Q and A section of that site: a 57 yr old woman was asking for a long skinny one! lol. It was the only way she felt truly good. Just odd that you mentioned a very rare penis after i read about it.

Didn't know that different ethnicities had different vaginal sizes. Makes sense I guess; but it is still individual eh. Like, how some Asian women have large breasts, or some black women have little booty. Smile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 08:24 pm
Not to go completely geek on you people on this unlikely topic, but..

shewolfnm wrote:
If you press in at the base of the shaft just above the scrotum, and measure from THAT point ( wich is the true end of the penis) you can almost always add 2 inches.

If you only measure what you can see ( and essentially feel) then yeah.. that mans got a 6 incher at best..

The Q & A on the erectionphotos site says:

"Length is measured along the upper side of the erect penis, usually with a ruler but sometimes with a flexible tape. The length is from the tip end of the penis to the pubo-penile skin junction, which is the point where the penis joins the abdomen."

The Wikipedia page says:

"Length of a penis is typically measured with the subject standing and the penis held parallel to the floor. Measurement of length goes horizontally along the top of the penis from the patient's base to the tip."

The Penis Size Debate site says:

"When the penis is in full erection, push it down until it is at a straight angle with the body. Measure along the top from the base until the tip. Some people argue over whether you should press the ruler as far as possible against the pubic bone (bone-pressed) or just hold it loosely against the skin where the penis meats the body. The argument rises from the fact that overweight people lose a lot of length due to fat build-up at the pubic bone. Pressing inside with a ruler might give them a truer measurement although during intercourse they will not be able to use that extra inch or two. The fairest way of measuring is probably to hold the ruler firmly against the body without forcing down on it."

flushd wrote:
Didn't know that different ethnicities had different vaginal sizes. Makes sense I guess; but it is still individual eh. Like, how some Asian women have large breasts, or some black women have little booty. Smile

Dunno about women but on "Race and penis size", the Wikipedia page notes that:

"There is considerable debate as to whether specific racial variations in penis size exist, and if they do, whether observed variations can be explained in terms of other factors such as correlations of penis size to body size. In any case, within-group variation in penis size (±30%, see above) seems to be considerably larger than claimed between-group variation of average penis size (±4%, see below)."

So yes, you still stand a fair chance of finding an Asian man with a bigger dick than his black neighbour ;p

There. I think I just set a new record for geekdom.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 08:30 pm
Can you graph that?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 08:39 pm
I just made myself about 1/4 inch bigger today.

Gave that razor a workout.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 10:40 pm
Excuse me while I whip this out:

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm

Only .1% of the male population has a penis 9" or longer.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:31 pm
Here's the skinny on this whole thing:

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~amiklaut/dr_nick/pics/len_in.gif
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 12:06 am
thats still only 1 in a thousand , not bad odds considering i know of 1 bloke and its fact ... lol .

That means at a main football event there are 100 blokes in there carrying the weapon of mass destruction .
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 01:31 am
Does size matter?

Only one way to find out...

Try as many as you can....

Certainly worked for me....
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 02:17 am
Dammit Nick, they miss some data. The chart starts at 3,75?
That's total crap! I should have a category for my very own there, way before the 3,75.
I was never afraid to shower with the other boys, cos I could always claim I was a hermaphrodite. Smile Smile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 03:36 am
Tico wrote:
Can you graph that?

Laughing Laughing

NickFun wrote:
Here's the skinny on this whole thing:

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~amiklaut/dr_nick/pics/len_in.gif

Ah, dont believe the hype ... thats the data from the Kinsey report. It relied on self-reporting of size. Its got the average length between 0,3 and 1,1 (!) inch longer than what subsequent reports, where size was measured by researchers / staff, found; 0,9 inch longer than what apparently the most reliable research found. (See my fascination with human cognitive dissonance on this subject three pages back.)

So Onthequiet - your friend's probably even more rare than 1:1000...!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:00 am
nimh wrote:

And pppphhrrrttt... its penises. Its not one penus, so its not two peni either.

I like peni.

(humph) Razz

peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni
peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni peni
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:20 am
Peni for your thoughts.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 07:23 am
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 07:45 am
material girl wrote:
Peni for your thoughts.

Or should it be peni in my thoughts?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:06 am
Here's what the researchers actually found. I wonder how the researchers managed to find all these erect penises?:

More recent studies have produced the following results:
A sample of 60 men studied by researchers at the University of California at San Francisco determined that the average size of their erect penises was 5.1 inches long and 4.9 inches in girth. A Brazilian urologist who measured 150 men reported that the average size of their erections was 5.7 inches long and 4.7 inches in girth.
0 Replies